Pages:
Author

Topic: $100 : Where to invest with $100 ? - page 10. (Read 3743 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
November 16, 2017, 01:23:35 PM
You can do some trading in Bittrex, with some allocation like for 10/20$ for each altcoin, and take profit 6-10%, that would be a solution from me.
while you invest your 100$, i advise you to search another cash, focus your time on trading is really frustating
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
November 16, 2017, 12:52:23 PM
Hello,
I am thinking of investing a little amount in cryptocurrency. I want to invest $100. I am also thinking of doing trading sometime with that money.
Which coin will be the best for investing with $100 ?

you should look for the cheapest coin, but you should be careful and study the coins that have the future, I think with the amount of 100 $ is very difficult. but nothing is impossible with crypto. all you have to do is research and learn every pontensi growing in the market.

I wouldn't chase those cheap and risky ones. I would get 0.3 ETH with $100 and I would save it for 2018. You can easily make 2 or 3 times return after a possible ethereum price rally. Very possible. But the amount of money is somehow small.

lol, that is truth but the query is about the investment bro not like holding and all. Please check that too bro. You can split that amount and purchase some ripple along with your holding means you will get the better value on that well.
If purely want to invest in any platform go to trading or mining. These will give the returns for sure.
In trading you might little risk but if you handle it right you can more money.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 12:47:55 PM
You wont get profit if you invest 100 usd, forget about it. Go buy some altcoins and start to trade. Learn more and trade more, if you will be doing all right , you will get succes. Good luck dude

Well you can have a good profit when you invest in litecoin. You get the double back and you get way more coins than investing in a stronger coin who is expensive most of the time.

You can also earn the altcoins mostly. By doing signature and aidrops etc...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 12:47:06 PM
i think buying coin etn and hdl within 6 months will get big profit ... or second option join ico third option hyip bitforexcoin they have been running for 1 year
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 12:41:37 PM
If you're going to invest in an ICO, pick an ICO that is trustworthy, that isn't just vapourware. Do you due diligence, make sure they're a proper team, with transparency and accountability. Some ICOs are like throwing your money into the shadows, we've decided to take an alternate approach, and make sure that all investors have every ounce of information about us that they require.

Good luck and good fortune.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 12:38:47 PM
Hello,
I am thinking of investing a little amount in cryptocurrency. I want to invest $100. I am also thinking of doing trading sometime with that money.

you should look for the cheapest coin, but you should be careful and study the coins that have the future, I think with the amount of 100 $ is very difficult. but nothing is impossible with crypto. all you have to do is research and learn every pontensi growing in the market.

I wouldn't chase those cheap and risky ones. I would get 0.3 ETH with $100 and I would save it for 2018. You can easily make 2 or 3 times return after a possible ethereum price rally. Very possible. But the amount of money is somehow small.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 16, 2017, 12:36:47 PM
You wont get profit if you invest 100 usd, forget about it. Go buy some altcoins and start to trade. Learn more and trade more, if you will be doing all right , you will get succes. Good luck dude
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
November 16, 2017, 12:34:31 PM
$100 is not a very big capital to invest but you should have a look on the cheapest altcoins with potential to grow in future but one thing is sure even if price of that altcoin pumps then also you won't be making outstanding profits with that capital so if you want to feel the profits then you should invest higher capital.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 12:28:20 PM
tempat berinvestasi dengan modal 100 $ adalah di ico yang lebih baik karna banyak kelebihan anda bisa mendapatkan beberapa bonus dari ico
QFT
Activity: 476
November 16, 2017, 12:27:14 PM
You don't invest with a 100 dollars, you gamble with it in this crypto day and age  Grin
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
November 16, 2017, 12:25:19 PM
100$ is also very small for any investments, but it can be used to invest in small ico projects and usually you will have to wait for a very long time for that coin to rise its price, but not all ico can rise, they can fall down too, so i suggest keeping your money, save some more money until you reach 2000$ than that is good number for any investor to start investing.
Activity: 532
November 16, 2017, 12:08:41 PM
with $ 100 you will only get a small profit in trading unless you trade with a coin that has a low price and you get great luck. I would advise you to use your $ 100 to invest in promising ico.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 16, 2017, 11:01:47 AM
Hello,

Activity: 198
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 10:51:12 AM
Ever heard of Bitcore? With 100$ you will have made round about 300$ of it in the past days. And, it's minable (GPU).

Can you share any link for bitcore and how you made 300$ from only 100$ and how much time did it actually took for this turnover. If it was quick and things are legal, then it is good option. For me, 100$ is not much investment, maybe OP can try to buy few alt coins and trade them by trading move of buy low and sell high.

https://www.bitcore.cc/

I had 100$ in BTC and swichted it at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Nueza in BTX some days ago.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcore/

And if you send your coins to your BTX wallet, you'll get 3% Airdrop every monday (with registered address) if you have more than 1 BTX in your wallet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmain-bitcore-btx-datacarriersize-up-to-220-bytes-1883902
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
November 16, 2017, 10:42:35 AM
Ever heard of Bitcore? With 100$ you will have made round about 300$ of it in the past days. And, it's minable (GPU).

Can you share any link for bitcore and how you made 300$ from only 100$ and how much time did it actually took for this turnover. If it was quick and things are legal, then it is good option. For me, 100$ is not much investment, maybe OP can try to buy few alt coins and trade them by trading move of buy low and sell high.
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 10:24:22 AM
Activity: 266
November 16, 2017, 10:21:36 AM
invest in coins that will have news upcoming
and sell when you make x2 - x3
after 10 times you make this x2, it becomes a lot of money
make your own research, because its the only way to be sure that you invested in the right place
Activity: 364
November 16, 2017, 10:08:56 AM
Hello,

I have also a small amount of money to invest but i don't know about trading so my best option is to risk it on ICO that has a strong potential and my best prospect for now is Utrust having a solid team with a really good project! Cool
Activity: 259
November 16, 2017, 09:42:22 AM
Hello,

I suggest you invest on RISE.. There is certainly much excitement around the Rise platform especially the Rise Blockchain incubator.
Activity: 434
November 16, 2017, 06:52:34 AM
Hello,

ICO would be a good option. You can at least double your money if you invest on a pre-ico stage. Then after ICO ends you can either convert you tokens or keep on holding them if the ico is promising.
Also, try participating in bounty campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: