Pages:
Author

Topic: $1000-2000 of BTC Loan - page 3. (Read 3428 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
February 20, 2013, 08:44:25 AM
How many verification points out of 17 do you think will be necessary to secure a first time loan on there?

If you're serious about getting a loan, and paying it back, then maxing out our score is the best possible scenario for you to get a loan. Anything less than that you're certainly going to have a difficult time. When I invest in people there, the first thing I look for is how much they're willing to divulge about themselves and why they need the loan, not necessarily how many times they've created a loan and paid it back.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 20, 2013, 07:48:46 AM
If you're looking to establish yourself and grab a loan, you may want to look into BTCJam - https://btcjam.com/

On top of that, the next most important thing would be detail. Why do you need a loan...why can't you go to a bank...who are you...etc, etc.

Looked at btcjame.com just now. How many verification points out of 17 do you think will be necessary to secure a first time loan on there?

Can anyone point me in right direction regarding btcjam?
February 20, 2013, 07:41:07 AM
It would help if you would take a picture of said macbook with a piece of paper next to it with your username on it.

Ill try arrange this evening if it really will help.
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
February 20, 2013, 12:04:10 AM
It would help if you would take a picture of said macbook with a piece of paper next to it with your username on it.
February 19, 2013, 09:53:37 PM
Sorry, we get these kind of requests once in a while here.

Nothing immoral in what you suggest, actually preventing your government using your money on immoral activities, is an act of patriotism.

Cheres

haha. Great to know!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 19, 2013, 09:52:01 PM
Sorry, we get these kind of requests once in a while here.

Nothing immoral in what you suggest, actually preventing your government using your money on immoral activities, is an act of patriotism.

Cheres
February 19, 2013, 09:46:59 PM
If you by immoral men illegal this applies:

"A person is guilty of solicitation to commit a crime if, with the purpose of promoting or facilitating its commission, he commands, encourages or requests another person to engage in specific conduct which would constitute such crime or an attempt to commit such crime or which would establish his complicity in its commission or attempted commission.  It is immaterial that the actor fails to communicate with the person he solicits to commit a crime if his conduct was designed to effect such a communication."

If you seek investors for a drug run, which I suspect this is about, as the dollar amount in question is a lot for personal use, you are in violation of the "no drug buying advice" rule on this forum.

I'm no moderator, just giving you a warning.

Do something usefull with your life.

Drug runs. lol. No thanks. I am not that stupid. I mainly avoid tax. I should have been slightly more specific Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 19, 2013, 09:44:29 PM
If you by immoral men illegal this applies:

"A person is guilty of solicitation to commit a crime if, with the purpose of promoting or facilitating its commission, he commands, encourages or requests another person to engage in specific conduct which would constitute such crime or an attempt to commit such crime or which would establish his complicity in its commission or attempted commission.  It is immaterial that the actor fails to communicate with the person he solicits to commit a crime if his conduct was designed to effect such a communication."

If you seek investors for a drug run, which I suspect this is about, as the dollar amount in question is a lot for personal use, you are in violation of the "no drug buying advice" rule on this forum.

I'm no moderator, just giving you a warning.

Do something usefull with your life.
February 19, 2013, 09:38:20 PM
"What are your credentials, references and what collateral are you offering" - What sort of things would help put ones mind at ease?

For collateral, you would have to send something to the lender that can be sold easily for at least $1,200 for every $1,000 you want to borrow.  Then it gets sent back to you when you repay the loan.

You're not going to get a loan any other way.

I have one valuable lightweight item for shipping. A macbook with latest specs. Could fetch $1200-1500 depending on where you are. Then again how about me, I know i will be the one with less feedback but I will be gutted if i sent that out, and ended up getting scammed although this should to some extent be avoidable assuming they are trusted etc.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 19, 2013, 09:35:51 PM
"What are your credentials, references and what collateral are you offering" - What sort of things would help put ones mind at ease?

For collateral, you would have to send something to the lender that can be sold easily for at least $1,200 for every $1,000 you want to borrow.  Then it gets sent back to you when you repay the loan.

You're not going to get a loan any other way.
February 19, 2013, 09:31:14 PM
If you're looking to establish yourself and grab a loan, you may want to look into BTCJam - https://btcjam.com/

On top of that, the next most important thing would be detail. Why do you need a loan...why can't you go to a bank...who are you...etc, etc.

Need a start-up loan. The funds will used for "immoral acts" in the eyes of the law. Hence, why the high pay off interest wise.

EDIT: Thanks. btcjam looks worthwhile. I will have a thorough look tomorrow. Another thing Ive noticed is that of course most lenders want to be paid back in BTC not in usd equivalent or etc. Is such a loan possible for 1-2k amount?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
February 19, 2013, 09:28:50 PM

February 19, 2013, 09:19:06 PM
Hello everyone

I know this will be difficult being such a new member to the bitcointalk forum but I am seeking a loan of the amount mentioned in the title. I am happy to pay a high interest rate in return for your help. Repayment can be completed within 1 - 1.5 months and am happy to pay even as high as 10-15%. I am happy to arrange payback over a certain period of time or a lump sum payment. If you are to loan the money then it is clearly on your terms.

Any comments or HELPFUL advice is more than welcome. I am not a scammer and am simply seeking a realistic, if any, solution via BTC. More than happy to discuss in much further detail via a messenger. Drop me a PM.

Less than 10 posts....not a good sign.
What are your credentials, references and what collateral are you offering?

"Less than 10 posts....not a good sign." - Completely agree with you

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
February 19, 2013, 09:17:43 PM
Hello everyone

I know this will be difficult being such a new member to the bitcointalk forum but I am seeking a loan of the amount mentioned in the title. I am happy to pay a high interest rate in return for your help. Repayment can be completed within 1 - 1.5 months and am happy to pay even as high as 10-15%. I am happy to arrange payback over a certain period of time or a lump sum payment. If you are to loan the money then it is clearly on your terms.

Any comments or HELPFUL advice is more than welcome. I am not a scammer and am simply seeking a realistic, if any, solution via BTC. More than happy to discuss in much further detail via a messenger. Drop me a PM.

Less than 10 posts....not a good sign.
What are your credentials, references and what collateral are you offering?
February 19, 2013, 09:15:36 PM
Hello everyone

Pages:
Jump to: