Pages:
Author

Topic: $1000 in bitcoin or XRP? (Read 487 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The Power of NEO
May 04, 2018, 07:39:35 AM
Interested on what you think would be a better investment right now.What would have the best ROI?
I know XRP has a lot of bad press but purely from a investment point of view I’m hedging more towards XRP.

$500 Bitcoin $500 NEO

NEO is growing and all the child chain projects are offering a great ROI read my blog to see all that is going on with neo
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mistib/the-power-of-neo-nep5-ico-s-and-bounties

After you read that see other post within my blog about NEO and join the telegram groups for futher updates
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 07:33:03 AM
Bitcoin and Xrp are popular coins of the crypto currency stock market. bitcoin price is rising slowly. xrp is greater than the upward acceleration. so I would prefer Xrp if there were 1000 dollars.
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 07:25:42 AM
Try to pick 80% into btc investment because its safe here, you will have option to engage in short or long term. Return is guaratneed upon on your trading strategy. Others 20% pick into XRP
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
I would choose Bitcoin.
Ripple is so much centralized and nobody knows what will happen to it in the future.
While BTC is still the main coin of crypto and investment to is is kind of secure one.
April 19, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
Today BTC is the safest crypto to invest. I think the good idea is invest $1K into BTC. Because it future will be good and it's value will increase, what we can't probably tell about XRP.
Activity: 420
April 19, 2018, 12:43:11 AM
It is better to invest in 50/50. This is the best option. So you diversify your portfolio and be able to get a good profit with both coins
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
April 18, 2018, 04:55:18 PM
Interested on what you think would be a better investment right now.What would have the best ROI?
I know XRP has a lot of bad press but purely from a investment point of view I’m hedging more towards XRP.
If you choose between Ripple and Bitcoin, then this is definitely bitcoin, but I advise you to buy bitcoin, after you buy it,  immediately put it on a good prospective-altcoin, because the market now lets do it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
April 18, 2018, 04:54:21 PM
I would put in BTC .
Why ?
because there are amny promisng coins which are better than Xrp, can handle more tx per sec and are dectralised opposite to xrp thus my bet would be BTC.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:51:39 PM
XRP has a more multiplier effect than Btc. Any little news or pump group can push the price of XRP to ×2 or more. But doing a ×2 or 3 for bitcoin will require another mega Bull run. But split the fund into two and invest in both and see which turns out more profitable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

well am not a XRP holder , also find XRP not that good coin .
but its parent company ripple dont provide only one coin , they provide many services .
so in future we can see many big partnerships even with some banks .
so price will pump at that time .

so for invvestment purpose you should go for both coins in a ratio of BTC : XRP = 2:1
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 04:40:32 PM
Investing $1000 in bitcoin won't give you much profit, better go for XRP. Yah, BTC is stronger but the question why are you investing in cryptocurrency? To make profits, right? In that case, you should invest in XRP when the amount is $1000 or low. The reason is you'll get some fraction of BTC with that money, but you'll get many XRP with the same amount. If I were you, I'd go for XRP for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
April 18, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Without any doubt I would go for Bitcoin. It is the one and only coin that is leading the whole crypto world. Ripple is OK for diversifying your investment, but not for main investment.
Activity: 350
April 18, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
People of course is good coin, but I am confused by the fact that about 60 percent of the coins are in the hands of the creators, I do not understand. Bitcoin is in my opinion a stronger coin and I would prefer to invest in it. But if we talk about how I would have done, I would have invested this in both of these coins.
Activity: 109
Presale Starting May 1st
April 18, 2018, 04:37:53 PM
Investing in bitcoin, you just keep your money, with a little exhaust in a couple of years. And with XP it is possible to earn a lot and in a short time.
Activity: 210
April 18, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
Really good coin/token is PlayKey. Try to use it. This project will work very soon. Price of coin will be high and it raise up now very good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 18, 2018, 03:51:30 PM
Right now is a rather good time for bitcoin, but I would split it 40% for btc and 60% for promising projects with low market cap - Tomocoin, ZIpper, Zilliqa, Elastos and so on. This will bring much more profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
April 18, 2018, 03:49:54 PM
If you consider a long term then BTC of course, but if for a short term (about 6 months) then it would be better to take XRP.

Short term would be something from few weeks to the month or so mate. The 6 month period you talking about is still long term and many things can happen during that one. I mean in next 6 months from now I am sure BTC market will be huge take over and it will surpass all the trends currently. You will see how the prices will bloom in this industry before you blink an eye.  Wink

XRP is old stuff but good stuff for the short term. However I would just suggest to put bucks into it for like one month or so but not more than that. Consider that one as red zone for it. Back off if something goes wrong in meantime.
Activity: 238
April 18, 2018, 03:48:59 PM
I would invest only in bitcoin because this is the main coin that will go up every year and ripple is a hype that will not show any strong growth  Undecided
Activity: 490
April 18, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
In your place, I would not have such a question, I would invest with great confidence in BTC, because many on this forum believe that the XRP project is not really a crypto currency and has no future in general, but of course you choose.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
April 18, 2018, 03:47:36 PM
It seems to me that bitcoin is much more reliable than ripple. This is the most popular coin, so the risks when investing in bitcoin are minimal. Now is a great time to invest in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: