Pages:
Author

Topic: $1000 in bitcoin or XRP? - page 5. (Read 528 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 106
April 17, 2018, 07:07:34 AM
I'm not really good in mathematics but i think you will make more profits with XRP than with BTC, but i may mistake
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 17, 2018, 06:52:05 AM
If I'm one of those investors, I would invest directly to bitcoin rather than XRP, and it simply because of the quality and value of bitcoin. Although XRP is good also to invest if a certain person cannot afford to invest on bitcoin, but talking about good future huge of income the best choice to invest is bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 06:49:41 AM
Interested on what you think would be a better investment right now.What would have the best ROI?
I know XRP has a lot of bad press but purely from a investment point of view I’m hedging more towards XRP.

In my opinion, I would invest the $1K on bitcoin because within a limited time you may able to see drastic changes in the price increase especially if the timing is bull market withing that week. However, due to volatility of bitcoin there is still a risk on the fluctuations which normally happen from time to time. In the event you will encounter a bear market on the following days after you had invested, stay cool and don't over react as this is just normal in the crypto market. Patiently wait for it's recovery and there are instances also that it may sometime take a longer time for it to recover.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 17, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
Interested on what you think would be a better investment right now.What would have the best ROI?
I know XRP has a lot of bad press but purely from a investment point of view I’m hedging more towards XRP.

Always remember ROI is highest in BTC than any other coin.you have very handsome amount you should split it into both the coins as below.

1.80% into BTC investment is safe you have option to engage in short or long term investment.return is guaranteed depend upon your trading strategy.

2.20% into XPR and do short term trading in this way you can earn good return on daily basis.
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
BTC is a safer investment.  If you like risk, you can invest in XRP.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
Ripple is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, a very solid project that was born of a consortium of banks and still has great potential, so if I had $ 1,000 I would probably invest them all in XRP. I know that in terms of diversification is wrong, but Bitcoin I do not really like it
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 17, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
In the meantime bitcoin are suddenly pump up a little bit ($8k) and xrp price are rage to $0.5 to $0.6 if I have a good amount of money in my wallet example $1000 I will put them all in bitcoin why? Because a high tendency of good return if bitcoin go back again to $20k in other scenario I dont see a good sign that xrp can go back to $3 thats why Im choosing bitcoin compare to xrp.
Activity: 84
April 17, 2018, 06:29:15 AM
XRP is important for the application of cryptographic currency to business.

But I am more willing to invest in BTC, because BTC is already a brand, people are more willing to make profit in BTC!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
April 17, 2018, 06:20:42 AM
the only reason why XRP could ever give you any profit is if it gets a pump and that will only be in a short term manner. right now there is no indication of any pump for this coin so investing in anything else is a wiser choice! for example Dentcoin and Verge are getting pumped right now!

by the way it has never been ... or bitcoin. the choice is always invest in bitcoin then decide where to invest that bitcoin in short term to get more profit.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 06:17:49 AM
crypto currencies I have heard the most name in the market recently XRP (ripple) coin. When I analyzed the project, I found it successful and the investors will surely win. If I had 1000 dollars, I would have taken the bitcoin. because it is stronger
Activity: 154
April 17, 2018, 06:13:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: