Pages:
Author

Topic: $1000 loan so I can challenge Randi - $500,000 return - page 3. (Read 7587 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
donkey's address:

Sean Martin
224 Arborhill Ln
Holly Springs, NC 27540

Anyone near?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
I'm certainly not subverting the value of my word by working for a corporation that destroys our planet whilst support a corrupt, oppressive government.

I have had many brilliant ideas that would earn substantial amounts that are shot down by the actual trolls and shills like vod.

This world no longer allows the youth to freely contribute to society.  You're young, you work for a billion dollar corporation and pay taxes to a tyrannical government, or your beat.  It is enslavement.  Life should not be this way.

People posting on an Internet forum aren't stopping you from doing anything. You're stopping yourself and using Vod as an excuse.to not follow through. Less talk/posting more action. Don't be so weak. If you're going to be the messiah you're going to have to deal with much more adversity than people posting negative things on the internet. What you see in Vod is what you see in you.

In short, suck it up buttercup.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I have had many brilliant ideas that would earn substantial amounts that are shot down by the actual trolls and shills like vod.

You have the means to pay down your debt now.  You're just making up excuses.  Greed.

If someone gave me a chance to correct my mistake, it could be done.  But I guess in this world, once mistake and you're forever beat.

You were given a second chance - you and squall agreed on regular monthly payments.  That lasted for three months before you stopped.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/danks-chance-to-clear-his-name-on-hold-325070

There is no reason for anyone to believe that you would do anything but buy yourself more drugs if you were given a THIRD chance.  
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
I'm certainly not subverting the value of my word by working for a corporation that destroys our planet whilst support a corrupt, oppressive government.

This world no longer allows the youth to freely contribute to society.  You're young, you work for a billion dollar corporation and pay taxes to a tyrannical government, or your beat.  It is enslavement.  Life should not be this way.

So you need Vod's approval to make money? I'm struggling to understand that.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love

This world no longer allows the youth to freely contribute to society.  You're young, you work for a billion dollar corporation and pay taxes to a tyrannical government, or your beat.  It is enslavement.  Life should not be this way.
legendary
What you see in me is what you see in you.

And you all are the reason squall can't get his money back.  If someone gave me a chance to correct my mistake, it could be done.  But I guess in this world, once mistake and you're forever beat.

People posting their opinions on a forum is the reason you can't pay back a loan?
Do you realize how weak and impotent that sounds?

legendary
You cannot kill love
What you see in me is what you see in you.

And you all are the reason squall can't get his money back.  If someone gave me a chance to correct my mistake, it could be done.  But I guess in this world, once mistake and you're forever beat.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I had a good laughter reading this thread..  Cheesy is this guy on drugs and being serious or just trolling?

I don't post very much from Friday to Sunday around here, don't even surf the forum.  Checking the posts in Dank's threads are always entertaining, LOL!

Please stop feeding the troll, He will only get bigger and more annoying.  Just ignore him.

While I agree, new users or people who don't know Dank's track record need to know about how much of a scammer he is. People need to know not to donate or lend this loser anything.
legendary
I had a good laughter reading this thread..  Cheesy is this guy on drugs and being serious or just trolling?

I think all 3.
Activity: 446
Dank, with all your divine powers, why don't you make money from thin air? Even us mortals can print money, why can't a god like you do that as well? You're more likely to get money when you admit it's to feed your drug habits than you would from these excuses.
It is completely disgraceful to associate any of my powers with money.
Heh.  OK.  So why would you keep half the prize??

I said I'd keep the initial $10,000 and you keep the remaining $990,000.

But I really don't care about this that much.  Would be nice if someone helped me change the world though.

start with just changing your underwear dink .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Please stop feeding the troll, He will only get bigger and more annoying.  Just ignore him.

its hard to resist replying when he says something especially ignorant though.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
legendary
You cannot kill love
Dank, with all your divine powers, why don't you make money from thin air? Even us mortals can print money, why can't a god like you do that as well? You're more likely to get money when you admit it's to feed your drug habits than you would from these excuses.

I said I'd keep the initial $10,000 and you keep the remaining $990,000.

But I really don't care about this that much.  Would be nice if someone helped me change the world though.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
"heee-hooo-heee-hooo" thats all i can understand from all donkeys posts. cant understand it  Huh
legendary

"my powers" lol... you sound like anakin skywalker right before he got his legs sliced off.

"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY POWERS!"  Cheesy
Activity: 285
Turning money into heat since 2011.
legendary
You cannot kill love
http://www.dualdiagnosis.org/drug-addiction/psychosis/

You better be carefull Dank, I dont fuck around with Dark Markets as something about being a Felon just doesnt seem cool.

People have been posting your shroomery links talking about you ordering drugs, you took a loan out here to order drugs that you got scammed on, your name is posted all over here and people have posted links from DNM forums incriminating you.

I know your gonna order a shit ton of psychedlics and walk on water but if you not carefull your gonna go to prison.

Just takes one person you scammed who decides your money isnt worth it anymore to call your local PD and your gonna be talking about your powers while getting rammed against your will.

I worry not.  When I was young, I was taught honesty is the best way.  I realize honesty can fuck you over with dishonest people, but we must be honest with ourselves and each other.  I was taught in school to be the change you envision, so that is what I am doing.  What my teachers taught me.

The local PD is aware of my position.  When my parents called the police on me, I talked to an officer, shared my dream I had of the lake of fire and how I escaped being thrown in and taught the most basic principle of the universe, karma.  You get out what you put in.  Them trying to detain me is them trying to detain their self, all actions come back.

The officer was very adamant about remaining on my good side, he was a good guy.

Besides, I'm buying legal entheogens now.  I have high hopes for Amanitas, they are what made Jesus Jesus, after all.
Activity: 512
ICO is evil
I want to take on Randi's challenge.  I have defied the laws of physics before, multiple times, I believe I can do it again.
If only you'd stop defying the laws of heterosexuality.

Whats the point of this comment?  I mean, its a bit offensive.  I guess I can deal with it, but why?
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
http://www.dualdiagnosis.org/drug-addiction/psychosis/

You better be carefull Dank, I dont fuck around with Dark Markets as something about being a Felon just doesnt seem cool.

People have been posting your shroomery links talking about you ordering drugs, you took a loan out here to order drugs that you got scammed on, your name is posted all over here and people have posted links from DNM forums incriminating you.

I know your gonna order a shit ton of psychedlics and walk on water but if you not carefull your gonna go to prison.

Just takes one person you scammed who decides your money isnt worth it anymore to call your local PD and your gonna be talking about your powers while getting rammed against your will.
Pages:
Jump to: