Pages:
Author

Topic: $1000 loan so I can challenge Randi - $500,000 return - page 7. (Read 7587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I want to take on Randi's challenge.  I have defied the laws of physics before, multiple times, I believe I can do it again.
If only you'd stop defying the laws of heterosexuality.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It doesn't count if you are under the influence of LSD...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
I want to take on Randi's challenge.  I have defied the laws of physics before, multiple times, I believe I can do it again.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

I have experienced conscious levitation on two instances, I have seen with my eyes closed on two instances.  I have remote viewed on one instance.  I have held back pieces of clouds from moving and got my friends to do the same.

I have seen a multidimensional (physical) shapeshifter.  My friend has levitated once.  And I have seen a lamp jump off a table with no one around it.

The $1000 will go towards spiritual tools to assist me during the preliminary run and the final test.  I will be fasting for 42 days so I'm sure my state of mind will be suitable.  I will either levitate or see with my eyes closed.

Powers truly should not be used to earn money.  But because of the potential it has to make a difference in other's lives, I feel the positives outweigh the negative aspects.  The money will not be used to appease personal egotistical and materialistic desires, but rather to help change lives of others.

In fact, I do not think I want $500,000 even, so I would say let me have the first $10,000 payment, then you can have the rest of the $990,000.

Anybody want to test their faith?
Pages:
Jump to: