Pages:
Author

Topic: 10.000 Euro longterm (2-3 years) - in what 2 altcoins should i invest? - page 4. (Read 753 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Hello,

if i had 10.000 Euro, in which 2 altcoins would you invest longterm (for the next 2-3 years)?

I thought about investing 5.000 Euro in Ethereum and 5.000 Euro in Iota, or do you find two other coins more reasonable?

you should divide your portfolio in 5-15 coins just to avoid a big dump from the same type of coins and a smarter approach for minimize the risk of a default.
Take a look on graph from 2017 until nowadays, mostly all projects, all coins are strongly down!

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I would recommend you to divide it & leave at least 30% a FIAT (or USDT).
Here is how i would invest it myself:
1 - 30% On BTC (Invest & forget), Buy when it break below the $7200 mark (at $6000)
2 - 15 On Etherum
3 - 10 On LiteCoin
4 - 5% on Hedera (2-3 years, ell when it hit the $5.00 mark)
5 - 10% Flipping / Swing Trade it on Top 100 CMC (anyone goo to trade, go for it), this is the one that i call pocket money, it can also grow crazy if you're good at traidng or jut following a goo padi signal provider.

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
10 thousand euros is not a small amount of money and it is definitely worth investing not in 2 altcoins. it will be very risky. select 5-8 altcoins from the list of top 100. 50 percent invest in ethereum and the remaining 50 and 4-7 coins
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Hello,

if i had 10.000 Euro, in which 2 altcoins would you invest longterm (for the next 2-3 years)?

I thought about investing 5.000 Euro in Ethereum and 5.000 Euro in Iota, or do you find two other coins more reasonable?

Invest in bitcoin and choose one of the top 10 crypto currency to invesy the other half. But before buying or investing you should look for the risk involve buying it, since there are no guaranteed profit and also you should have a long patience because market is volatile and every thing can be happen . If there is decline coming dont be so much affraid just hold and wait for 2 or 3 years.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
if I had free 10 thousand euros for investments, then I definitely would not have chosen only 2 coins. but if we have such strict selection rules, then most likely I would invest 10 thousand in Ethereum and EOS. I believe that these coins are now staying at the level from which they must be bought.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
Hello,

I think you can wait until BTC retest its support zone around $ 6k3, then buy BTC and other altcoin at the dip, for me I'll choose ETH. Currently market is unstable and seem like we will have a crash. Then it'll be an altcoin season.
Activity: 938
Altcoins have a blurry future, so I would buy bitcoin and speculate on it in a timely manner. But you can devirusify risks and add a coin from the top to your portfolio, for example the same ether.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
You shouldn't invest such big amount of money in only 2 altcoins. It is very risky...
You should divide your deposit between different top altcoins, for example:  Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP, Dash, Neo, Monero, EOS, Cardano, Tron, Stellar, IOTA.

And you should invest only the amount of money you not afraid to lose... Because investing in crypto is very risky...
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Before thinking of investing into two altcoins, do you have bitcoin on your portfolio? if you don't have, IMO you should start yourself with bitcoin before jumping into altcoins.

But if you really like to start with alts, these are my two options that I like most currently:
  • Ethereum
  • Monero
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Bitcoin Cash and BNB... maybe you can invest in these 2 Altcoins.

if I have 10,000 Euros then I will put it in 3 crypto assets, that is 75% Bitcoin, 15% Bitcoin Cash and 10% BNB.

Hey. I would invest only in BTC. I no longer trust a single altcoin.
I know you are very disappointed, I also experienced it but there are some Altcoins that I think are suitable for long-term investments besides Bitcoin, that is Bitcoin Cash, BNB or TRX.
Activity: 1432
Hello,

What you selected coins that both are top coins in crypto market but you have the ability to hold for long terms they only it will give profit. And my suggestion to you select two more coins in top crypto market like ethereum, XRP or other it will be safe for your investment.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
I think better for investing are eth,bch,xrp,ltc and dash like they have more potentials to grow in future in all altcoins here in crypto world

Then base in their price now that really cheap and they drops a lot like repeat already many times then in no time they will back to their current high price or they will grow so that's why they better for risk or invest
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Hey. I would invest only in BTC. I no longer trust a single altcoin. All altcoins that I sold in minus. But the good news is that there was no sale at the very bottom.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: