Pages:
Author

Topic: 105 Gh/s ASIC miner: Redhash by TAV. (Limited availability on eBay). - page 14. (Read 41984 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Nice product, I wish you luck.  Can't wait to see what your next product is.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Def congrats, and under the radar. Good luck! Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I run Linux on my abacus.
Congratulations on a project well done. Too bad Avalon's delays have screwed you over just as badly as everyone else Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
It looks like you have done an ASIC business right!  I've bid on your current product and I'm looking forward to future product announcements!
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
what's its noise like? what ambient temps are safe to run them? also can you guys arrange lower declaration value?
mrb
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027
WOW!  Shocked

Do you guys do hosting as alternative?

Could you provide more info regarding warranty and claims?

No hosting, sorry.

Warranty: what do you want to know? If, when receiving your unit you notice it is defective, we will gladly either refund you and take it back , or offer to repair it (in both situations you are responsible for shipping to us though - the reshipping to you is free).
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
n1 work guys! But unfortunatly in regards off power usage this is still horrible

for siberia guys is ok Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
n1 work guys! But unfortunatly in regards off power usage this is still horrible
mrb
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Those modules holds only on goldpins? That's horrible idea, this units will not survive transportation.

Obviously we know. Each of the 32 hash units will be unplugged and individually wrapped in antistatic bubble wrap. This will be a very safe packaging. Even safer than the way Avalon units are shipped with heavy heatsinks screwed on thin aluminum sheets.

Oh, ok then. So it's semi DIY unit Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Interested, waiting for when it is for sale.
mrb
legendary
Those modules holds only on goldpins? That's horrible idea, this units will not survive transportation.

Obviously we know. Each of the 32 hash units will be unplugged and individually wrapped in antistatic bubble wrap. This will be a very safe packaging. Even safer than the way Avalon units are shipped with heavy heatsinks screwed on thin aluminum sheets.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Activity: 120
Activity: 171
Those are some nice looking units Shocked
Activity: 574
Nice looking!  I've bid on a couple.
legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
WOW, this is epic.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Very slick looking product.  Congrats!
Activity: 630
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Those look like some incredibly nice units good work!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
WOW!  Shocked

Do you guys do hosting as alternative?

Could you provide more info regarding warranty and claims?
Pages:
Jump to: