Pages:
Author

Topic: [1050 TH] BitMinter.com [1% PPLNS,Pays TxFees +MergedMining,Stratum,GBT,vardiff] - page 6. (Read 836874 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Thanks Doc.  The new changes are great.  I've never been in the top 50 but its nice to see how close I am.  No I'm tempted to add some more hash in only to see my name on the wall of fame.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Live stats improved.

• Your place on the top50 list is highlighted. If you are not among the top 50 fastest users you will appear at the bottom of the table below place 50.
  • Timestamps (on blocks etc) are now replaced by dates when they are over 24 hours old.
  • For the round stats, reject numbers are aligned with accept numbers.

If you're not seeing the changes after reloading the livestats page, try flushing your browser cache.

Thanks for adding this feature!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
Live stats improved.

• Your place on the top50 list is highlighted. If you are not among the top 50 fastest users you will appear at the bottom of the table below place 50.
  • Timestamps (on blocks etc) are now replaced by dates when they are over 24 hours old.
  • For the round stats, reject numbers are aligned with accept numbers.

If you're not seeing the changes after reloading the livestats page, try flushing your browser cache.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
hi guys, just letting you all know, ive just got the orico 10 port usb2 hub, its working great, got 10 ant miners u1 plugged in , now waiting on another to further boost my ghs cost US$30

Cute and commendable (lol I started out with those U1/U2's and moved on to the Rockminer R-box to try out some of friedcat & ASICminer's hardware).  In case you're looking to add more hashing power, the R-boxes are a bit more scalable, and the pool server seems to feed them pretty efficiently with vardiff shares.  Otherwise, you might wanna try the new ~800 Gh/s ASICminer tube (it'll be the cheapest option, and even more so while the BTC price is still low).
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
hi guys, just letting you all know, ive just got the orico 10 port usb2 hub, its working great, got 10 ant miners u1 plugged in , now waiting on another to further boost my ghs cost US$30
Activity: 276
We'll now confirm blocks at 100 confirmations (was 120)

Nice change!
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
We'll now confirm blocks at 100 confirmations (was 120)
Activity: 240
New version up and running on the mining server.

Namecoin malfunctioning constantly rather than frequently should no longer affect us. Knock on wood.

Why not just drop NMC until they get their act together or pick another alt coin that can be merge mined ?
Activity: 19

Just wanted to say goodbye to our dear departed friend, Block 00000000000000002ceb... You were with us only 15 hours, 20 minutes, we barely got to know ya'

http://home.comcast.net/~bacanj/btc/block_grave.jpg

Status of that block says: STALE, what that means?

Stale work means stale blocks. It's not shown in most mining pools, they just throw them away silently. Stale work and stale blocks happen once in a while. There's no income from this.

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

Stale work means stale blocks. It's not shown in most mining pools, they just throw them away silently. Stale work and stale blocks happen once in a while. There's no income from this.

Ok thanks
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts

Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Hi, i received yesterday payment after last block was found, but today i just saw that we found another block 49mins ago, and i didnt receive any payment, i have my balance = 0  Huh Huh

Did you receive payment for last block? My expected was 0.03087484  BTC

BTC block at height 317110

Minted by: potatoho

Proofs of work submitted: 12996605262

Work begun: 2014.08.22 - 20:33

Work completed: 2014.08.23 - 11:54

Block on blockexplorer: 0000000000...

Coin generation on blockexplorer: unknown

Total income (minting + fees): 0 BTC

Amount paid out to users: 0 BTC
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
New version up and running on the mining server.

Namecoin malfunctioning constantly rather than frequently should no longer affect us. Knock on wood.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
thx for the fast replay doc  Smiley
and goodluck with fixing the nmc bug

I'm just fixing the Bitminter bug that is triggered by prolonged namecoin instability. I'm hoping someone else will fix the namecoin bug.
Activity: 45
thx for the fast replay doc  Smiley
and goodluck with fixing the nmc bug
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
The problems with namecoin continue:

http://blog.namecoin.org/post/95529789755/aggregation-update

I have found an issue in the Bitminter pool software that is affected by the namecoin instability. I'm testing out a fix now.

You will get disconnected one more time later today (hopefully in the next couple hours) when the new mining server version goes live. Sorry for the short notice. It's only a downtime of 2 seconds though, and the purpose is to improve stability.
Activity: 45
what's going on? it seems like a lot of miners including me getting disconnected
my miners switched to backup pool several times the past 24 hours
Activity: 19
Yes, it is like making BitCoins and marriage counseling; all-in-one Wink

Given how slow the past couple days have been I thought that I would be seeing less over those days (but obviously averaging out over time) but due to the pool-chaser migration I ended up with a bigger piece of each pie (block) and making more than I would have made in a stretch of good luck.  I guess staying put pays in a couple different ways. Grin
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Given how slow the past couple days have been I thought that I would be seeing less over those days (but obviously averaging out over time) but due to the pool-chaser migration I ended up with a bigger piece of each pie (block) and making more than I would have made in a stretch of good luck.  I guess staying put pays in a couple different ways. Grin
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Bologni!

We all know that on BitMinter your favorite color is FIRE ENGINE RED

Grin

ON the blocks.  Green means it was found before it was expect aka good luck?  Red means it was found after the expected amount of time to solve an entire block aka bad luck?

The coloring for CDF is 0-33% green, 33-66% black, and 66-99% red.

On average it is expected that each of the three colors will have the same number of blocks.

Actually, the graph is getting back to something sane now. I might send the good Doctor some more hash on Monday.
Pages:
Jump to: