Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 111. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 09:53:03 AM
supr nova is closing

Is there many other pool that offers z-coin mining. I hate miningpoolhub, the pool operator is a thief who steals 1/2 my earnings compared to supr nova.
Can you proof it? For my experience - it`s suprnova steals but not the miningpoolhub. At least the miningpoolhub steals not so much as suprnova.

By the way, I hope you see the irony in your post - you are demanding proof yet accusing 2 large, trusted pools of theft without proof.
As you can see - I`m answering to the post that "accusing large, trusted pool". By the way, my words are based on my experience. I compared both pools and can repeat what i said - profit from supernova less then profit  from mph on the same cards, miners.

And others have the opposite experience. So, does that still mean they are "stealing" from you?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
December 19, 2017, 09:45:00 AM
supr nova is closing

Is there many other pool that offers z-coin mining. I hate miningpoolhub, the pool operator is a thief who steals 1/2 my earnings compared to supr nova.
Can you proof it? For my experience - it`s suprnova steals but not the miningpoolhub. At least the miningpoolhub steals not so much as suprnova.

By the way, I hope you see the irony in your post - you are demanding proof yet accusing 2 large, trusted pools of theft without proof.
As you can see - I`m answering to the post that "accusing large, trusted pool". By the way, my words are based on my experience. I compared both pools and can repeat what i said - profit from supernova less then profit  from mph on the same cards, miners.
Activity: 102
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 06:06:16 AM
verge (x17) is very strong now. But better to mine solo if you have many 1080ti's. All pools including yiimp are tuned bad for verge ...
Anybody knows about any solo paying pool for Verge (blake2s). There is one at mining.securepayment.cc but it is only Scrypt, not good for GPU's.
I set up on my own pc and missing a lot of Blocks..... 14 in last 3 hours.... Frustrated now. Can someone setup a faster one. This 30 sec blocktime is killing it. Latency too bad for me.

December 19, 2017, 04:46:52 AM
@Rashkae

Indeed. Currently using sniffy on ashashpool ~ its okay.
How about u?

Mining zcoin, I like the low power usage lol

Might just point at a generic Neoscrypt pool though.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 04:26:27 AM
@Rashkae

Indeed. Currently using sniffy on ashashpool ~ its okay.
How about u?
December 19, 2017, 04:03:34 AM
supr nova is closing

well, that is a really bad situatin actually
is suprnova did not created an alternative pool for z coin, that means we are really in trouble now
cause all traffic comes for the whole coins comes to one pool.
that is a very dangerous situation actually
hm, maybe developers of zcoin could start their own pool? as alternative?

He listed these:

Available Pools:

http://pool.mn/xzc
http://xzc.maxminers.net/

Try opening those links xD

UGH

Well that just blows chunks.
December 19, 2017, 04:03:01 AM
supr nova is closing

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 04:02:33 AM
supr nova is closing

is suprnova did not created an alternative pool for z coin, that means we are really in trouble now

He listed these:

Available Pools:

Try opening those links xD
December 19, 2017, 04:02:07 AM
supr nova is closing

Suprnova has been very reliable and honest. I've always received more coins/hash on there than on other pools.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
December 19, 2017, 02:54:11 AM
supr nova is closing

December 19, 2017, 01:28:19 AM
supr nova is closing

He listed these:

Available Pools:

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 12:44:33 AM
supr nova is closing

Activity: 294
December 18, 2017, 11:44:31 PM
supr nova is closing

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 11:26:11 PM
Yah I dunno.  I have 2 1080ti / 6250 kh/s.

WTM says I should be making XZC 0.26/day.  I think it is over-estimating.  I set the power, difficulty, and pool fee variables correctly.

I'm going to write down the value before I sleep this evening and then check it again tomorrow same time.  Figure out exactly what it is really producing.

Would be interesting to know
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 18, 2017, 09:12:19 PM
Yah I dunno.  I have 2 1080ti / 6250 kh/s.

WTM says I should be making XZC 0.26/day.  I think it is over-estimating.  I set the power, difficulty, and pool fee variables correctly.

I'm going to write down the value before I sleep this evening and then check it again tomorrow same time.  Figure out exactly what it is really producing.
Activity: 166
December 18, 2017, 08:53:27 PM
Yes the difficulty on XZC is up allot over the past week, and amount of coins per day may be down 30%, but the exchange rate for XZC is up from $40 a week ago to ~$67 today.... that makes it even better to mine now even with the jump in difficulty. Who knows where it will be in another week or two, but it's pretty nice right now.

Yeah , sure, but if Zcoin price crashes before you sold your stack, it becomes bad.. With the insane difficulty

That's when you rebuy with profits you earn and get more.  Person I get trade calls from said to rebuy on dip.   This guy is prophet of profit.  lol

I manage to buy at 28k.   I could put stop limit at 35k.   If it dips just be patient.  I learn my lesson when cashing Vertcoin too early during the summer.   I could have got $1000 per day if I sold now.
Activity: 180
December 18, 2017, 08:51:33 PM
So, I definitely managed to push 70MH/sec from each of my cards.

https://imgur.com/a/PMZIK

The power draw went up significantly though but it's possible.

Yeah it's pretty straightforward...

https://imgur.com/a/j6Qd2

What is the exasct miner that you use? Could you please leave the link?
Thanks
Activity: 839
December 18, 2017, 08:34:16 PM
Yes the difficulty on XZC is up allot over the past week, and amount of coins per day may be down 30%, but the exchange rate for XZC is up from $40 a week ago to ~$67 today.... that makes it even better to mine now even with the jump in difficulty. Who knows where it will be in another week or two, but it's pretty nice right now.

Yeah , sure, but if Zcoin price crashes before you sold your stack, it becomes bad.. With the insane difficulty
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
December 18, 2017, 08:09:34 PM
Activity: 270
December 18, 2017, 06:44:10 PM
I'm getting 'The device cannot find enough free resources that it can use (Code 12).

I've got:-
ASRock H81 Pro BTC motherboard
4Gb RAM
2 x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080Ti
Windows 10

(1st card connected to 16x slot directly on motherboard, 2nd via pcie riser)

I did a quick search on Google and it was saying to change the TOLUD setting to 3.5G but I can't find that anywhere in my bios. If I disable the first card and reboot then the second one works fine and vice versa. I set the PCIE to Gen1 whatever that means too.

Anybody got any ideas please?

Try increasing Virtual Memory of your system to 64Gb
Newest win update known for this issue, try to rollback 1703 or so.
Jump to: