Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 113. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
December 18, 2017, 07:31:47 AM

It's real world boy. I show the way to smart people because maybe in some time I'll learn something from their experience. But I don't want to improve hashrate of all those stupid unthankfull accusing in lying givemethebat people. I spent MY time and efforts for it.Why should I decrease my profits sharing my "nowhow" in one click action  with them if the are not capable to make 2?

I'm kinda agree here. I learned a LOT of stuff myself, having just pieces of information. searching piece by piece until all picture become clear.
Yes, I wasted for that a lot of my time. But because if this I have learned just TONS of useful things! And now I know where and how to search.
that's priceless. you will not learn it if all you do is just give me a link and bat file.
really, try to do it yourself. it will pay back!
I think those givemethebat won't understand that. Because that's the difference between successful and the crowd. You have to work hard by yourself, link-bat won't help you on the long run. Because tomorrow - there will be another miner giving 85Mhs but givemethebat won't know about that. Only several weeks/months later he will suddenly know that his 72MHs achieved previously by begging on forums is not good now, and will start begging again instead of simple but hard thing - learning.
The same goes with coins. Givemethebat won't do anything more and will mine eth/zec/etc... earning $ while smart people earn $$$. What is simplier - make your own research and you will only smile later at posts where people are discussing x$/day.
There are tons of coins, there are many extremely profitable, especially if you can see further than your nose.
December 18, 2017, 07:15:23 AM
Tierd of ZCoin - very inconssistent.
Went from 1.2 XZC/day to 0.7

What do you guys recommend next?
ORE? GBX?

Thanks
All VIVO clones are shitcoins and will be at 1sat some day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 07:12:08 AM

It's real world boy. I show the way to smart people because maybe in some time I'll learn something from their experience. But I don't want to improve hashrate of all those stupid unthankfull accusing in lying givemethebat people. I spent MY time and efforts for it.Why should I decrease my profits sharing my "nowhow" in one click action  with them if the are not capable to make 2?

I'm kinda agree here. I learned a LOT of stuff myself, having just pieces of information. searching piece by piece until all picture become clear.
Yes, I wasted for that a lot of my time. But because if this I have learned just TONS of useful things! And now I know where and how to search.
that's priceless. you will not learn it if all you do is just give me a link and bat file.
really, try to do it yourself. it will pay back!
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
December 18, 2017, 07:11:15 AM
It`s ok. Mined about 2-3 days - hash rates changes, but at the end - i got XZC as WTM said.
You are saying that the XZC you earned were as expected per the miner client hash rate?  The website hash rate can be ignored?
The website hash rate was very different. I got both higher and lower than the miner hash rate. And in WTM i counted hash rate from the miner.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 06:42:25 AM
How much XZC do you get with 1 Ti per day?

should be around 0.7 for me
Activity: 658
December 18, 2017, 06:32:14 AM
How much XZC do you get with 1 Ti per day?
December 18, 2017, 05:59:01 AM
Recent Ahashpool transaction showing as "low fee" anybody had any experience with this / if it is expected to confirm?

is this really 1080Ti Specific ?

very helpful response
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 05:48:23 AM
Recent Ahashpool transaction showing as "low fee" anybody had any experience with this / if it is expected to confirm?

is this really 1080Ti Specific ?
December 18, 2017, 05:01:16 AM
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 04:40:09 AM
I plan to mine vertcoin with my 6xgtx 1080ti Asus strix. Could you please tell me what is better mining software alexis ccminer or that Nanashi-Meiyo-Meijin v2.2 miner?
What are your settings for lyra2v2 with highest hashrates?
What is the best pool to use?
Thanks in advance
I use ccminer 1.8.3. This is the version from OneClickMiner. Gives me the best performance.
~68MH/s per 1080TI (Zotac AMP something)

running with default settings.

I use "private" p2pool. Public p2pool give me to many payouts.
If you want to join, drop me a PM Wink

That's pretty bad, most of us were getting 72MH at 80% TDP and 78 at 100% TDP.
I really don`t think you get 72mh

So are you gonna share details with us ?
No I won't. I don't like to help "givemethebat" people. I don't like to help people saing "give us screenshot or you are liar and it never happened".
I gave the screen. If a person is smart enough he will do his own research and find the solution. If not - he can mine at 60Mh and be happy.

pathetic loser... I blame your parents.
It's real world boy. I show the way to smart people because maybe in some time I'll learn something from their experience. But I don't want to improve hashrate of all those stupid unthankfull accusing in lying givemethebat people. I spent MY time and efforts for it.Why should I decrease my profits sharing my "nowhow" in one click action  with them if the are not capable to make 2?

It is al about respect and hummbleness. Kicking the door like that will get you nothing. Respect the guys who know more about the scene, try to contribute, not to steal!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 04:34:54 AM
Tierd of ZCoin - very inconssistent.
Went from 1.2 XZC/day to 0.7

What do you guys recommend next?
ORE? GBX?

Thanks
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 01:54:49 AM
Kind of frustrating that people can't be bothered to read this entire thread, yeah it takes some time but if you want to mine with your 1080ti it will be a benefit to you as 90% of the questions being asked are in the thread.  I did it...

Sharing our graphic card settings is useless, every card is different.  Almost every single one of my graphics cards are set do different +Core then the other.  Powerlimit is all up to you and how much you care that electric bill will be.  You have to just do your homework and increase things until it goes boom and then dial it back!

You don't know what miner to use for what algo?  What is the fastest one?  Install MultipoolMiner or Nemos, etc and let the benchmarks run - if you don't want to use the program then take the fastest miners out and remember what algo they are for.

/2cents rant over...

TC isn't updating the the front page.   Not many people would search or google like I would do.   If you hate people asking the same question over and over then update the front page.
December 18, 2017, 01:49:08 AM
I plan to mine vertcoin with my 6xgtx 1080ti Asus strix. Could you please tell me what is better mining software alexis ccminer or that Nanashi-Meiyo-Meijin v2.2 miner?
What are your settings for lyra2v2 with highest hashrates?
What is the best pool to use?
Thanks in advance
I use ccminer 1.8.3. This is the version from OneClickMiner. Gives me the best performance.
~68MH/s per 1080TI (Zotac AMP something)

running with default settings.

I use "private" p2pool. Public p2pool give me to many payouts.
If you want to join, drop me a PM Wink

That's pretty bad, most of us were getting 72MH at 80% TDP and 78 at 100% TDP.
I really don`t think you get 72mh

So are you gonna share details with us ?
No I won't. I don't like to help "givemethebat" people. I don't like to help people saing "give us screenshot or you are liar and it never happened".
I gave the screen. If a person is smart enough he will do his own research and find the solution. If not - he can mine at 60Mh and be happy.

pathetic loser... I blame your parents.
It's real world boy. I show the way to smart people because maybe in some time I'll learn something from their experience. But I don't want to improve hashrate of all those stupid unthankfull accusing in lying givemethebat people. I spent MY time and efforts for it.Why should I decrease my profits sharing my "nowhow" in one click action  with them if the are not capable to make 2?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 01:07:20 AM
can someone post their precise stats for 1080 ti, like how many 1080ti's are you running, your hashrate / card, exactly which coin are you mining, and what is your monthly expected gain at current market price, so we can make an objective calculation on profitability.

Hope it helps. Those results are from 2 cheap ZOTACs (Blower and Mini), PL120%, GPU +150, Memory +700.

http://linkme.ufanet.ru/images/269212308653e8f610ea00bad5b2d3da.png

For how long you`ve been running it? I have zotac mini and from my experience it would melt in 15 minutes with power level this high.

24/7 for months. The temps are 75-78 for mini and 77-80 for blower, in closed case and ambient 20-25.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 17, 2017, 11:49:15 PM
Not making excuses here.  I've wasted time with needless questions.  Who isn't guilty of that at one point or another.

I do think it is a person's responsibility to at least do a search of the forum and google before posting.  If they can't get the answer that way OK.

I appreciate the help I've gotten here particularly from Rashkae.
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
December 17, 2017, 09:36:44 PM
Around 63 MH/s is the best I can do at 220W into rigs with EVGA 1080Ti SC Black Edition cards:

http://www.cstone.net/~dk/miner03_lyra2v2_12_17_17.JPG

Factory power limit on the SC's is 300 watts, so the 220 watts I'm feeding them would be the same at 73%.

My water cooled 1080Ti rig (MSI Sea Hawk EK and Zotac ArcticStorm GPUs) only does slightly better at around 65MH/s feeding them 220 - 230 watts.

http://www.cstone.net/~dk/miner05_lyra2v2_12_17_17.JPG

The Sea Hawks have a factory power limit of 330 watts, so the 225W I'm feeding them is about 68%.  The Zotac has a whopping 432 watts factor power limit, so the 230 watts I'm feeding it is about 54%.

These rigs  is running lyra2v2 and Alexis ccminer 1.0 (I guess there hasn't been an update in a while).

I tried various other ccminer 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 forks, but Alexis did better than all of them.
December 17, 2017, 08:42:53 PM
Kind of frustrating that people can't be bothered to read this entire thread, yeah it takes some time but if you want to mine with your 1080ti it will be a benefit to you as 90% of the questions being asked are in the thread.  I did it...

Sharing our graphic card settings is useless, every card is different.  Almost every single one of my graphics cards are set do different +Core then the other.  Powerlimit is all up to you and how much you care that electric bill will be.  You have to just do your homework and increase things until it goes boom and then dial it back!

You don't know what miner to use for what algo?  What is the fastest one?  Install MultipoolMiner or Nemos, etc and let the benchmarks run - if you don't want to use the program then take the fastest miners out and remember what algo they are for.

/2cents rant over...

Not to mention different tdp
I’ve got my aorus at 80% and 85%
And my asus strix at 75%
All to use the same 200w
Activity: 66
December 17, 2017, 07:33:50 PM
So I've been splitting my rigs 50/50 between ahashpool on NIST5 and zpool on Neoscrypt...

The NIST5 setup is pulling in *much* more BTC / day.

Care to share your stats? I.e. BTC per day for NIST5 / ahash and Neo / zpool?

I'm mining a single algo on zpool at the mo and get about 0.006 BTC with my 2 x 1080Tis. I'm willing to switch if it's better elsewhere!

0.006 btc per day with 2x 1080ti? How is that possible?

Or do you mean 0.0006? I am currently using one 1080ti and I get about  0.0004 per day

Yes sorry. I missed a zero off. Although yesterday was 0.001 and at £15,000 per BTC = £15 for one day so not too shabby!
Activity: 21
December 17, 2017, 07:28:40 PM
can someone post their precise stats for 1080 ti, like how many 1080ti's are you running, your hashrate / card, exactly which coin are you mining, and what is your monthly expected gain at current market price, so we can make an objective calculation on profitability.

Hope it helps. Those results are from 2 cheap ZOTACs (Blower and Mini), PL120%, GPU +150, Memory +700.

http://linkme.ufanet.ru/images/269212308653e8f610ea00bad5b2d3da.png

For how long you`ve been running it? I have zotac mini and from my experience it would melt in 15 minutes with power level this high.

Didn't put it to 120% power, only went up to 110%, Im running an EVGA SC Black and a Gigabyte 1080TI. On a side note, Im currently running th elyra2rev2 miner that comes with nemosminer package for mining pool hub. It's giving me ~135MH/sec on my normal conservative settings which is a good 10MH/sec more than I had before. Very surprised.
Activity: 312
Merit: 104
December 17, 2017, 06:49:38 PM

Jump to: