Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 152. (Read 409662 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 507
November 18, 2017, 09:55:32 AM
yes) nvidia cards are really more convenient now if your choice is to mine alts
it is more balanced rather amd. but vega is the monster for cryptonight algo!

Nowadays, more and more optimized miners are entering AMD GPU, so I think that soon they will not have any significant difference between NVidea and AMD GPU.
Take, for example, the optimized miner LYRYV2, which is faster than the analogue nvidia
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 09:41:26 AM
So I've been mining zcoin for 2 days now but still only getting about 3/4 projected results

Averaging above 13MH locally on ccminer on the rig

According to whattomine should get above .9 a day. . . . Only getting about .7

I'm in illinois using ccminer connecting to miningpoolhub.com

Dashboard still showing just above hash my local rate usually. . . Still making more than zen but it's close  

Whattomine is only a estimate don't take it for exact.

I get plenty of blocks. . . . and the estimates have been constant for 2 days

I'm way under

Saying calculators doesn't work is stupid. They do obviously . . .

you must be new to mining, welcome.
Whattomine is way off most of the time and not only with variable difficulty coins. Do the math and you will see.
Activity: 168
November 18, 2017, 04:16:05 AM
Are you using the modified ccminer, djm something I believe is the name, that the developers recommended? It fixes the error with displayed vs accepted hashrate that other versions of ccminer have.

No i'm not, i'll try that.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 03:55:02 AM
One my buddy sent me, I am getting 30mh each on suprnova - just checked and today I am getting much less, maybe .6.  Looks like about time to switch the rig to something else.

The price skyrocketed and so is difficulty. I may switch to Zcoins again. Did not check options yet. Zcoin, Zen, Zec, BTX... Nvidiahas plenty of coins to mine actually.
and those are the already faimiliar ones. I am sure there are gems hidden somewhere Smiley

yes) nvidia cards are really more convenient now if your choice is to mine alts
it is more balanced rather amd. but vega is the monster for cryptonight algo!
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
November 18, 2017, 03:38:34 AM
One my buddy sent me, I am getting 30mh each on suprnova - just checked and today I am getting much less, maybe .6.  Looks like about time to switch the rig to something else.

The price skyrocketed and so is difficulty. I may switch to Zcoins again. Did not check options yet. Zcoin, Zen, Zec, BTX... Nvidiahas plenty of coins to mine actually.
and those are the already faimiliar ones. I am sure there are gems hidden somewhere Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 02:21:49 AM
So I've been mining zcoin for 2 days now but still only getting about 3/4 projected results

Dashboard still showing just above hash my local rate usually. . . Still making more than zen but it's close  

I'm way under

Especially if your returns were basically projected the same for days in a row. There is no volatility there and i'm not looking at anything but coin returns.

I'm connected to MPH yoo, but my coin return are actually higher than whattomine. 4 cards @ PL 80%, but you can see the dashboard actually shows higher hashrate than my windows terminal, ccminer is getting 13MH average. However, nethash and difficulty are increasing though.

https://i.imgur.com/FhT2Qqu.png
Activity: 308
November 18, 2017, 12:00:27 AM
The difficulty has almost doubled in the past week.  I think I got about .9 yesterday with 4x1080ti's

Right, but since price jumped it is still profitable to mine. For at least 2 days after starting BTG, the BTX became top profitable coin in my set and occupied ~ 50% of daily profit. During last 24 hours it fell to ~ 1/4 of daily profit.
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
November 17, 2017, 10:27:23 PM
So I just got in 6 NVidia GTX 1080Ti SC Cards. What settings you all recomend for that.  It's night here so I'm going to hit them in the AM.  Thanks in advance. Mining ZEC
Activity: 66
November 17, 2017, 08:31:32 PM
Hi,

I have 2 1080 ti and just getting 0,2 BTX(Suprnova) with 60 MH.
Is that normal ?!
Is the difficulty that much?

The difficulty has almost doubled in the past week.  I think I got about .9 yesterday with 4x1080ti's

Which miner and which pool?

Thanks

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 08:21:29 PM
Hi,

Is that normal ?!

Which miner and which pool?

Thanks
November 17, 2017, 08:16:30 PM
Hi,

Is that normal ?!

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 08:09:14 PM
Hi,

Is that normal ?!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
November 17, 2017, 07:46:40 PM
Are you using the modified ccminer, djm something I believe is the name, that the developers recommended? It fixes the error with displayed vs accepted hashrate that other versions of ccminer have.
November 17, 2017, 03:29:58 PM

I'm way under

Especially if your returns were basically projected the same for days in a row. There is no volatility there and i'm not looking at anything but coin returns.
November 17, 2017, 03:06:26 PM

November 17, 2017, 03:02:53 PM

Activity: 287
November 17, 2017, 04:44:44 AM
$720 with promo code for msi seahawk watercooled 1080 ti gtx.   Awesome card. Letting other miners know in case your shopping around for a cheaply priced good quality 1080 ti

https://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/latest/index-landing.aspx?cm_sp=emailsub-_-cart-_-promo

Thats decent.  I just snapped up 6 evga 1080ti SC for $647.59 each.  I think I'm gonna grab at least 2 more.  GPU mining is gaining steam again Smiley

Wow that’s an awesome offer. I really hope to see something similar here, but most shops retrict every customer to 2 gpus Sad

Cheapest I have ever seen around here was for 770 bucks.

great promo but only for north america it seems
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
November 17, 2017, 04:09:13 AM
$720 with promo code for msi seahawk watercooled 1080 ti gtx.   Awesome card. Letting other miners know in case your shopping around for a cheaply priced good quality 1080 ti

https://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/latest/index-landing.aspx?cm_sp=emailsub-_-cart-_-promo

Thats decent.  I just snapped up 6 evga 1080ti SC for $647.59 each.  I think I'm gonna grab at least 2 more.  GPU mining is gaining steam again Smiley

Wow that’s an awesome offer. I really hope to see something similar here, but most shops retrict every customer to 2 gpus Sad

Cheapest I have ever seen around here was for 770 bucks.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 03:24:28 AM

Nice!.  How did you get that price? seem to can't find that type of deal

Great price, where abouts?

Got them from staples.  They txt me coupons and i got a 20% off order coupon.  they are usually over priced but after the coupon its the best price i've seen yet.  I could only afford 8 of em Sad
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 01:44:58 AM
very interesting offer for those EVGA?
how it is possible?  are they used or "B" grade?
cause I never see such low price, maybe for Palit a couple of times
Jump to: