Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 186. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 02:07:32 PM
Two questions,

1. Anyone try mining BTX (Bitcore) on HR or Ahashpool? If so how did you do it? Any hashrates or profit per day recorded? Any Advice on OC settings for Bitcore ?

2. Anyone try OCing on Xevan? Tried to OC Core and Memory.. Nothing happened, maybe I wasnt patient also.

Thanks all.
Two questions,

1. Anyone try mining BTX (Bitcore) on HR or Ahashpool? If so how did you do it? Any hashrates or profit per day recorded? Any Advice on OC settings for Bitcore ?

2. Anyone try OCing on Xevan? Tried to OC Core and Memory.. Nothing happened, maybe I wasnt patient also.

Thanks all.
Two questions,

Thanks all.
My guess would be it has no effect because you might be cpu-limited. That Xevan miner is a car crash on Windows. 100% CPU utilization and unstable af. Especially if you've got a multi-gpu rig with a Celeron...

Yeah I havent bothered with it, I am using sniffdog which uses ccminerpalgin for it. You are correct its 8 1080ti on one GPU, but I am using i3-7100, still was very unstable..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
October 14, 2017, 01:13:05 PM
Two questions,

Thanks all.
Two questions,

Thanks all.
Two questions,

Thanks all.
My guess would be it has no effect because you might be cpu-limited. That Xevan miner is a car crash on Windows. 100% CPU utilization and unstable af. Especially if you've got a multi-gpu rig with a Celeron...
Activity: 61
October 14, 2017, 09:45:53 AM
Two questions,

Thanks all.
Activity: 610
Merit: 265
October 14, 2017, 09:43:53 AM
Zcoin, I have been playing around with the intensity.  Curious what you think is best for the 1080ti?

Intensity depends on your card variant.
BTW me mining on default 16 intensity.
3200 KH/s per card.

What are your settings? Mine barely hit 3K. (FE edition 1080tis, default intensity, +160 core)
Activity: 66
October 14, 2017, 06:23:13 AM
Zcoin, I have been playing around with the intensity.  Curious what you think is best for the 1080ti?

3200 KH/s per card.

I think I am finding the default intensity is best also.  Getting 3200KH/s per card on all my aftermarket cards in my mining rig, in my gaming rig I have a FE card that is only getting 3000 though Sad
Activity: 39
October 14, 2017, 06:07:03 AM

3200 KH/s per card.
Activity: 66
October 14, 2017, 06:00:32 AM
October 14, 2017, 05:37:21 AM
I love how people here make absolute statements about profitability of coins that go through massive moves in price and diff, and then blame whattomine for being off.

Crypto is a volatile world. Profitability changes every block. As long as people don't understand this, they'll blame whattomine for miscalculating, the pools for stealing and the whales for dumping.

Funny.

In whattomine I always mine rank 3 or rank 4 coin if there is not much gap in profitability between 1 and 4.Everyone start mining rank 1 coin which increases difficulty hence less rewards.
October 14, 2017, 05:33:16 AM
so what is the best option for 1080Ti at this moment. Do we have something that give more than $5 per card?
zoin and monacoin both $3-$4/card
Zoin is cpu only coin. At least for the moment.

Typo mistake, *zcoin.

zcoin can be cloud mine with CPU.
Its most profitable right now with $3.5/card.
October 14, 2017, 05:11:09 AM
I love how people here make absolute statements about profitability of coins that go through massive moves in price and diff, and then blame whattomine for being off.

Crypto is a volatile world. Profitability changes every block. As long as people don't understand this, they'll blame whattomine for miscalculating, the pools for stealing and the whales for dumping.

Funny.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
October 14, 2017, 04:29:30 AM
so what is the best option for 1080Ti at this moment. Do we have something that give more than $5 per card?
zoin and monacoin both $3-$4/card
Zoin is cpu only coin. At least for the moment.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 03:35:47 AM
Is bitcoin mining still efficient nowadays? Which is better? Signature campaign or bitcoin mining?

I think signature campaign will be more profitable Smiley
Activity: 166
October 14, 2017, 02:30:57 AM
Its really a combination of some knowledge and luck.  Its not very easy like 6 months you pick one and stay on it.    imo people is way too focus on white paper and future roadmaps.  lol  its useless information.

Look at many pump and dump patterns and timing of events.   I mined a lot before monacoin events.   I actually expected mona to double.  It drop ll the way to 9500 so I mined more as difficulty drop.   Value should be around 44k.  Much higher than Vertcoin.

Miners need to think more dynamic.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 14, 2017, 02:08:04 AM
Is bitcoin mining still efficient nowadays? Which is better? Signature campaign or bitcoin mining?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 01:42:57 AM
Hey folks, noob here. Im starting a 1080ti rig soon so im collecting all the info i can. What are your thoughts about the NeoScrypt algo? Acording to whattomine its the most proft with more or less $4/gpu. Why mine monacoin instead of Zcash? its more complicated but still more profit  Huh (acording to whattomine). If electricity its not a problem, wich coin would be the best to mine? in terms of shorter ROI

PS: srry for the grammar, english its not my native lenguage

Whattomine is sht.. i start monacoin with 4x 1080ti, gota araound 69MH per card, and gota only aradoun 1.3 coins per day.. lol
WTM say earn 15$ daly i can get araound 6-8$ daly.. Smiley

WTM can't know your lucky, and if pool steal your hashrate, i was unlucky, just 1 Monacoin with 4 1070 and 2 1080ti i switched to LUX..

Who mine it maybe have free electricity, is not profitable now.
Activity: 2
October 13, 2017, 08:35:17 PM
Hey folks, noob here. Im starting a 1080ti rig soon so im collecting all the info i can. What are your thoughts about the NeoScrypt algo? Acording to whattomine its the most proft with more or less $4/gpu. Why mine monacoin instead of Zcash? its more complicated but still more profit  Huh (acording to whattomine). If electricity its not a problem, wich coin would be the best to mine? in terms of shorter ROI

Whattomine is sht.. i start monacoin with 4x 1080ti, gota araound 69MH per card, and gota only aradoun 1.3 coins per day.. lol
WTM say earn 15$ daly i can get araound 6-8$ daly.. Smiley

6-8$ per card?? what pool? ty for the info!
Activity: 2
October 13, 2017, 05:44:16 PM
Hey folks, noob here. Im starting a 1080ti rig soon so im collecting all the info i can. What are your thoughts about the NeoScrypt algo? Acording to whattomine its the most proft with more or less $4/gpu. Why mine monacoin instead of Zcash? its more complicated but still more profit  Huh (acording to whattomine). If electricity its not a problem, wich coin would be the best to mine? in terms of shorter ROI

Activity: 224
October 13, 2017, 05:38:41 PM
Monacoin was a massive pump. Hashpower has now normalised, i.e. Arbitrage window is closed. Back to picking whatever shitcoin yields $1 more per day... Hoping that the price doesn't tank and the diff doesn't climb... Tongue

I still think this coin is interesting and has a bright future unlike 99% of the coins mineable.
October 13, 2017, 05:08:17 PM
Monacoin was a massive pump. Hashpower has now normalised, i.e. Arbitrage window is closed. Back to picking whatever shitcoin yields $1 more per day... Hoping that the price doesn't tank and the diff doesn't climb... Tongue
Activity: 56
October 13, 2017, 04:59:47 PM

your proud of that Huh

Boy, you should visit psychiatrist and ask him if you're fine.

My post is just showing that i'm getting pretty close results to whattomine.com
Jump to: