Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 200. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 610
Merit: 265
October 01, 2017, 10:43:09 PM
Skein, Zec, Zcoin, Lbc all back below $2.50/day. Sad, it's barely more profitable than vega 56. Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 10:37:39 PM
Alright, update to my mobo issue.. Got the asrock h110 pro btc+ today and wow.. wish I would have ordered this board originally, it was practically plug and play. Had absolutely 0 issues plugging in all of my 1080ti's and the performance seems slightly better (5-15 Sols/s) on this mobo more than the original MSI board I had, which is awesome. Thanks for the recommendation, super impressed and it was a lot cheaper than the board I had originally.

I'm confused, this is my comment from a few pages ago but you're posting it? are you trying to boost your activity or something?
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
October 01, 2017, 08:46:22 PM
Library Credits! (LBC)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
October 01, 2017, 03:23:36 PM
So, still no Zcoin (XZC) pool who gives in return the correct amount of coin mined with the miners...

A modified version of ccminer was released a couple of days ago that supposedly works properly with pools and shown hashrate now. However it appears that zcoin is having some issues since the recent update, so until I see and hear evidence that it's stable we won't have any of our rigs on it. I can confirm that the new miner does give about 14% higher hashrate (shown in miner at least) when I tested it on a GTX 1080 Ti.
Activity: 224
October 01, 2017, 03:01:47 PM
Alright, update to my mobo issue.. Got the asrock h110 pro btc+ today and wow.. wish I would have ordered this board originally, it was practically plug and play. Had absolutely 0 issues plugging in all of my 1080ti's and the performance seems slightly better (5-15 Sols/s) on this mobo more than the original MSI board I had, which is awesome. Thanks for the recommendation, super impressed and it was a lot cheaper than the board I had originally.

great news Smiley

How do you like the power/reset buttons on the mobo  ? Grin
Activity: 210
October 01, 2017, 02:53:47 PM
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 12:26:21 PM
https://www.nicehash.com/?p=calc

give you some idea of today's rate estimated earning

Not an estimate - my numbers from yesterday computed for monthly is

$217/mo on Skein

If you're already getting 700 Sol/s and it's already set up you might as well just leave it there because as techno8k just posted it's at

$223/mo so 1 is not astronomically better than the other ATM

what?. I'm getting about 780 Sol/S on a 1080 ti Strix average (EWBF) + 280 Sol/s on an  RX 570 (Claymore Zec) and I combined in MPH  I  don't get remotely that 223/mo.

Activity: 839
October 01, 2017, 11:38:08 AM
So, still no Zcoin (XZC) pool who gives in return the correct amount of coin mined with the miners...
October 01, 2017, 10:49:20 AM
What are good pools for Zcoin?

zcash.flypool.org is the best one, there shouldn't be any doubts. It's the biggest one, it has more than 40% of hashrate of ZEC network.
Wink You missed the whole point...my friend.....  Zcoin  !=   Zcash

Can't blame him, so many Z - something - coins hard to keep track which is which.

yes, zhitcoins. However, I read a comment by the great Snowden saying that zcash is devoloped by professionals, by people who knows what cryptography is. So it might be a good idea to invest in zcash. I don't know.

Everything spooks say is an enigma, don't forget that zcash is closed source and the devs basically admitted on twitter they can introduce a backdoor to track "criminals" to comply with AML/KYC laws https://twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856?lang=en
So no idea what Snowden has been smoking, he falls in that category in the eyes of US law, zcash devs would glady deanon his transactions yet he endorsed them, go figure.

Snowden is actually a clueless moron. Im not sure why anyone would think he is a reference. Oh right, the medias...

Snowden is a pretty smart guy. Obviously he can be as clueless on this topic as anyone. Living in Russia can't be good for anyone. However he has made enormous contributions to the freedom of the people that wants some freedom.  For instance, thanks to him we know NSA  has nothing to do against strong encryptation.

oh he did a good thing, we agree on this, but the guy is not a reference when it comes to technology. He really is a clueless moron and he should just stfu.
October 01, 2017, 10:43:26 AM

zcash.flypool.org is the best one, there shouldn't be any doubts. It's the biggest one, it has more than 40% of hashrate of ZEC network.

Can't blame him, so many Z - something - coins hard to keep track which is which.

yes, zhitcoins. However, I read a comment by the great Snowden saying that zcash is devoloped by professionals, by people who knows what cryptography is. So it might be a good idea to invest in zcash. I don't know.

Everything spooks say is an enigma, don't forget that zcash is closed source and the devs basically admitted on twitter they can introduce a backdoor to track "criminals" to comply with AML/KYC laws https://twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856?lang=en
So no idea what Snowden has been smoking, he falls in that category in the eyes of US law, zcash devs would glady deanon his transactions yet he endorsed them, go figure.

Snowden is actually a clueless moron. Im not sure why anyone would think he is a reference. Oh right, the medias...

Snowden is a pretty smart guy. Obviously he can be as clueless on this topic as anyone. Living in Russia can't be good for anyone. However he has made enormous contributions to the freedom of the people that wants some freedom.  For instance, thanks to him we know NSA  has nothing to do against strong encryptation.

October 01, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
October 01, 2017, 10:06:02 AM

October 01, 2017, 10:02:45 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
October 01, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

Activity: 102
Merit: 11
October 01, 2017, 09:39:00 AM

Activity: 175
October 01, 2017, 09:22:25 AM

October 01, 2017, 07:22:29 AM
Nobody is mining Vert Coin with the 1080ti's? I think it's a pretty decent option atm.

its propably the most annoying coin to mine.. The p2pool suck and the earnings can be spread over 36 hours.
Run your own pool if you want to try it.
Activity: 839
October 01, 2017, 06:30:01 AM

For me, all shit pools !

Suprnova gives you the hlaf of your hashrate reporetd by the miner
poolmininghub, the same !

maximiners offline always.

I'm lost !
Loe mining this coin, anyway
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
October 01, 2017, 06:01:44 AM
1070 ti?

Sorry, typo.  Corrected original post.

Yeah, I'm going to switch algo today or at least point some rigs to a different pool.

nice setup and revenue
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
October 01, 2017, 04:28:50 AM
1070 ti?

Sorry, typo.  Corrected original post.

Yeah, I'm going to switch algo today or at least point some rigs to a different pool.
Jump to: