Pages:
Author

Topic: 10th Birthday, Bitcoin Price Is No Longer Exciting ? - page 4. (Read 1364 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
No longer exciting?? Bitcoin's price is $6400. Is Gold that price? Noooo. It's only the beginning. That bull run was a concealed bear trap.  Wink

Don't worry dude! Bitcoin is 10 years and still, the expansion of Bitcoin is kept increasing we need to proud for it. Of course, right now the price may be fluctuating you but you will be fine if you manage to hold them for long-term because Bitcoin will highest return when you compared with the other coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
However, the company calculates that 70% of the current projects have fallen from the price when the ICO was completed. Maybe this is what affects the difficulty of increasing the price of bitcoin on its 10th birthday because the average "ico will decrease by 50% after launching

Due to the bear market, people or shall I say, investors are somewhat discourage with what is happening in the price that's why some take a break and just find other investment opportunities waiting for the time when it seems like the bulls are back while others did leave the crypto market totally thinking that the exciting times are done. Well, if you are a risk taker then maybe you can just wait patiently and think of the advantages of having a stable price wherein those merchants might think of adopting it finally causing a mass adoption slowly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
OP is just comparing about the 2017 peak price and not going more back long when the price was only few dollars. If compare on that then still you are in more then 5 to 10x times in profit in recent price also. Their is always ups and down in all market because which goes up have to come down so that it can bounce back more high. I still believe in Bitcoin and the price after 2020 will be double the ATH
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
To know that bitcoin is a product of human beings, not human beings, it does not have a theory of birthdays, you have to distinguish them separately. In fact, the ups and downs of the market are normal, which is a long process of development. You should wait patiently for the opportunity.

Yes, you are right about that. Well actually the feeling of excitement on bitcoin price is depend on people, if you always experienced a high price then there is a part of you get disappointed and also to those who always experienced of a lower price since this year is always on down fall. We are soaked of a low price, which is nature of bitcoin and we can not do anything for it.
Activity: 476
I don't know about "exciting" but regular bloke can actually buy a full Bitcoin at it's price right now, and we just faced a full year of bear market. I think we should really adjust our expectations and look at it in a view of adoption. We want crypto currency to be as stable as possible so businesses are comfortable in adopting it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
No longer exciting?? Bitcoin's price is $6400. Is Gold that price? Noooo. It's only the beginning. That bull run was a concealed bear trap.  Wink

Exactly, the price is really doing 'alright' as compare to let's say the altcoin market. At $6k a pop, its still a crypto investors haven. Well the bull run is really exciting last year because of the money pouring and your investment growing, but if you didn't see the indication that it will burst then its a lessons for everyone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
It does have a downward trend butbstep back a few years and you will see that we are actually up a few hundred dollars. It is just perspective that we see bitcoin in a "downward" trend. I still believe that given a few more months, Bitcoin's price will bebl exciting once again. I just it comes sooner than later.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
The price may look so unexciting in the eyes of others who are just newcomers in crypto. Maybe they have invested just last year when the bull market is so dominant a year ago today. But for those who are already in the cryptoworld for a long time, everything just look so normal.
It's a matter of experience and how long wed been watching and doing it. There no big news that will excite as too much.
Activity: 392
The price may look so unexciting in the eyes of others who are just newcomers in crypto. Maybe they have invested just last year when the bull market is so dominant a year ago today. But for those who are already in the cryptoworld for a long time, everything just look so normal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I don't believe Bitcoin price is no longer exciting. It depends on when you enter the bitcoin market. For someone who experienced the high upward prices at the end of last year may share your believe. But it is exciting for someone who is just about to start off. It is easier to enter at low prices than the high prices. Excitement is perceived in different ways.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
a trap one year long?) funny) I think the price of a Bitcoin can still drop to three thousand dollars. The bulls are still very far from victory. But I also think that the price will be much higher than now, but not soon
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Nothing is interesting if you are not interested and the same goes for Bitcoin. If you are not passionate about the business in Bitcoin, it will probably not interest you. It has been a decade of Bitcoin in the market and it is still interesting for the investors.

Those who derive satisfaction in earning with the currency invest in it with pride and hodl for long. In addition, since the productivity of this technology is high and still is new to investors, it is still possible to make a name in it but this fact has been revealed up o just few.
You cannot even be passionate about something you know nothing about its potentials, its long term possibilities for growth and demand and so much more. It only takes what you understand to be able to realize it is something you have so much grown to see as the thing that would really change the way we do things when it comes to transactions in the future. Bitcoin price may not be exciting to some because they have failed to realize the potential of the technology it lays on, and the fact that this is a market that has been growing over the years, and from the looks of it, it has not stopped growing.

soon or later bull run will come to market.but we could not predict when it happened.investors prefer to wait and see before decided buying bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
Unfortunately, even when the bull run starts, we will see the same people who keep coming up with topics of not being excited with the price of bitcoin, coming to tell us how the missed buying the dips and then asking if they can join at a certain price on the way up when we start seeing new ATH. What happens when you fail to have great deal of knowledge in the space you are in; is that you will end up making silly and terrible mistakes, which I believe for most people who really have no plan for the future; they will keep being in this category.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
In 10 years, bitcoin already become a new favorite investment and i think there is no investment can give gain more than 1000% like bitcoin did in 2017. Bitcoin dominant in market still above 50% and i think its describe that bitcoin still interesting investment even the price drop more than 60% in 2018.
2018 is not a good year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency market but i think its still attracting for new investor because they can buying bitcoin at low price
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
How was the response about the bitcoin economic market for 10 years which experienced an increase and decrease ?

Bitcoin will soon celebrate its 10th birthday. However, this achievement was slightly tarnished due to its downward trend.

The Wall Street Journal reported, in 2017, the price of digital currencies launched in 2008 had surged to 1.375% because investors and traders were interested in Bitcoin.

However, the price of the most popular digital currency has fallen considerably until the third quarter of 2018. The price of Bitcoin has dropped more than 60% from the highest price last year, according to Coindesk data. Last week, the price of Bitcoin had gained 4%.

The overall cryptocurrency market is worse: the combined market value of all crypto currencies plunged 13% from the previous quarter, down from US $ 255 billion to US $ 221 billion on Friday, according to CoinMarketCap.

This decline was contributed by a decline in the market value of large digital currencies. Ether, which is used in the ethereum network, dropped 51% each and Bitcoin Cash and EOS dropped 28% respectively.

Lately it has been difficult for Bitcoin to attract new buyers or even retain old buyers who are mostly disappointed with the price.

According to Blockchain.info, the average transaction price in quarter III-2018 reached 217,000 digital coins. This figure is far below the average daily transaction in the fourth quarter of 2017 of 319,000 coins.

The initial coin offering market (ICO), which allows investors to buy digital tokens such as bitcoin to be developed or offered in the future, is equally insecure. The ICO market has raised US $ 12 billion this year, according to data from research company Diar and TokenData, about double that of 2017.

However, the company calculates that 70% of the current projects have fallen from the price when the ICO was completed. Maybe this is what affects the difficulty of increasing the price of bitcoin on its 10th birthday because the average "ico will decrease by 50% after launching
I already knew that this would happen, that’s why sold my coins early this year and waited for it to drop to a low rate before buying a few this year and I’m also aware that it is going to take a long time before there is another increase in price. Why I’m saying this is because I have experienced it before. So it’s going to take a long time, and it might not even be next year.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Yes, bitcoin is no longer exciting in the eyes of weary crypto holders. I also admit i am not excited anymore to see bitcoin's progress over the past couple of months. It seems it will take another years before bitcoin's progress will excite most of crypto people again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I don't totally agree that the drop in project ICO prices after launching is responsible for the current bitcoin prices. I just feel there is no much hype like we observed towards the end of 2017.
Activity: 574
Bitcoin's birthday will not be able to have a good impact on the price movements of bitcoin, I'm sure this bitcoin needs really good news to be able to increase prices and make bitcoin very difficult to obtain.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
for new investors, of course, the price of Bitcoin is currently bad and unattractive, but for the old investors with the price of Bitcoin they are currently still profitable even though not as big as last year. My hope is that in the 10th year of Bitcoin's, the future price can increase so that the Crypto world is progressing.
well, I think at this time bitcoin is still a very good thing. besides, the price of bitcoin is still quite good, and even quite high. well, I think bitcoin will still exist even in the coming year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
We are thankful that bitcoin has survived for 10 years in struggling and fighting for survival and it has killed more than 300 times and resurrect more than 300 times too. It was already 10 years when someone ordered a single pan pizza worth 10k bitcoins, how i wish if i could hold that numerous amount of bitcoin some time ago it be worth 60 million USD today. It could not be exciting to somebody because he invested bitcoin during at peak value for the last quarter of 2017 and sour graping afterwards for the price is not performing very well but it is also exciting to somebody where he bought bitcoin for less than a dollar long time ago or he bought it at affordable price 2 to 3 years ago.
Pages:
Jump to: