Pages:
Author

Topic: 10th Birthday, Bitcoin Price Is No Longer Exciting ? - page 6. (Read 1364 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 157
At least for me , the price is very exciting and this point, it was not exciting when we where going down and down, drawing lower highs constantly. It was a time when I was not looking forward to next motnhs in crypto space, today and contrary I like the stabilty and believe that there is agood chance of uptred in comming months.

Yup also for me, but i somehow cool off though like taking a break on bitcoin industry because of the sudden low of the price of bitcoin , i quite sad about it because the viral bitcoin goes down, like some people stop using it , but then again , best hope for our dear bitcoin, and also long live bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
I agree-- No longer excitng. There are no signs of a bull run. Just blood everywhere. ONly few are actually reaping the benefits of it for their own conveniece. It is just very frustrating on our part as investors because we bought at a good price but then the reversal actually wounds our bitcoin. bringing our money down to the drain. the increase is very small-- small enough to just recover for the losses. Well what to do, that is what it is in the cryptosphere.
do not be frustrated with the current conditions, of course, if assessed globally from the beginning of bitcoin launching until now, it has been an extraordinary achievement. we have to spread optimistic news, so that investors have a future view

Its true bitcoin have an extraordinary achievement in 10years considering there is no CEO in it. From zero price and once reach $20k in just 10 years and having market cap more than 100Billions dollar is special achievement and i am believe it still continue in near future
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
If we will see the market Bitcoin now is in a better situation.
We can tell that the bad side because we saw what 2017 had.
But if we will analyze everything, we are still in good shape.
More newcomers also will enjoy the starter price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
Probably you're right that the excitement might have lost due to the very long bearish market this 2018. Last October, there was some bit of excitement when prices suddenly showed spikes. But, only for a moment. Now, the market is still bearish and the people here are not that positive about the market. They are waiting for the bull market to come.
i think the real surge will definitely happen, but no one knows for sure. We have to accept market conditions that are difficult to predict, but on this 10th anniversary, I'm glad that BTC can't break support around $ 6000
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 7
Being the first crypto in the space, BTC is still the most stable crypto currency survived from this year's market crush.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
Probably you're right that the excitement might have lost due to the very long bearish market this 2018. Last October, there was some bit of excitement when prices suddenly showed spikes. But, only for a moment. Now, the market is still bearish and the people here are not that positive about the market. They are waiting for the bull market to come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
At least for me , the price is very exciting and this point, it was not exciting when we where going down and down, drawing lower highs constantly. It was a time when I was not looking forward to next motnhs in crypto space, today and contrary I like the stabilty and believe that there is agood chance of uptred in comming months.
Activity: 196
I would not say it is not exciting, seeing Bitcoin so stable is very interesting to me. And yes, prices have dropped, but that is what bear market is about, and I never thought, that bear market is such a bad thing, we need these times as well, if prices would always just go up, it would surely pop out, as many people states, this is just a bubble, but it is not.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you would have told anyone 10 years ago that one day bitcoin would be worth $6000+ they all would've been amazed and bitten your hand off for such an offer. In 10 years time we might be able to say the same again, I would say that's pretty exciting.

Probably it is. It is like bitcoin is so exciting and we cannot really predict what will going to happen. It is unpredictable that anytime soon it will pump then there will be a dump and pump again and the cycle repeats. It only varies on what is the value, and how people look at it.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
The figures aren't exciting but no one should be surprised, there hasn't been any important news that can drive prices of coin to their ATH yet. The market has recorded series of  FUD, the Chinese ban, the ICOs scam, continuous hacking of the exchanges. These are others are responsible for this chapter.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
Well, I'm just almost a 2years old in this market and I still feel the excitement with bitcoin. Yes, technically bitcoin already reach 1 decade but the worldwide adoption are still not happening so for me, there is so much things that bitcoin needs to be done.

We feel not too excited right now simply because of its current price but for sure, when we enter in a bull market again almost everyone will celebrate and feel the excitement with bitcoin. We will grow more for the next 10 years of cryptocurrency, new generation will come and this great technology will cotinue to bless more people and give them the opportunity of a true technology around the world.
I am sure those who understand the technicality of bitcoin, what makes it tick and what brings about the potential, I am pretty sure they will not consider anything as non exciting.

For the past years when it all started, bitcoin traded far less than a cent, in fact a whole lot below than you can imagine, and looking at how far we have gone with the current price, I think anyone who is smart enough will know there is a great hope for the future as there is no two ways about that. Those who want to keep worrying over nothing, will most definitely find themselves to blame if they end up not taking any action regarding accumulation now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will continue to become profitable in the next decade because it has a lot of more rooms to grow. The excitements are temporary gone beause of its price downfall and prolonged bearishness in the market. The bullrun that happened in 2017 may not happen again in the following year because it has to accumulate first for a year or before the excitement return to the market again.
we are all bored with the current market conditions which tend to weaken and stabilize, but you're right bitcoin still has enormous potential and certainly will continue to grow and develop. bearish will definitely end and bullish will start and will make the market crowded again and prices become exciting..
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
I know you are in a difficult and embarrassing time. But the bitcoin's 10th birthday comes with a recession economy. Securities investors and foreign exchange are as hard as we are. They will not have much capital to pour into our Crypto market. So we should wait for a better economy. do not be discouraged.
Activity: 392
During this decade, bitcoin exposure has increased and governments have experienced varying degrees of attitude change.
Many countries now regulate cryptocurrencies.
BTC will be a cryptocurrency that changes the world financial order!
Activity: 784
when bitcoin recurs to 10th year there seems to be nothing interesting with the condition of bitcoin prices because the price of bitcoin is still very cheap and there is no price movement and maybe this shows that bitcoin has not had as many requests as before.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
What a great jouney for bitcoin ,reaching the milestones ,after it was launched way bach 10 years ago , and now still popular in the digital world , the price of bitcoin others called it non exciting but it is not fully or pernanent value ,as of now the price value is falling down , no coins are exempted , all are affected but this is not permanent , time will also come that it will recover back to its high price value of bitcoin, we can not say that it is not exciting , we are thankful that up to now it is still surviving.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
ten years is a mature time if this is a company or business entity and a real success because it can still survive, but bitcoin is a type of digital currency and many even consider it an investment tool, so you don't need to be disappointed when it reaches ten years , that is a natural thing in investment, nothing lasts even in stock, gold and other investments, there is also a time when prices go down and stagnate for quite a long time, maybe it's time for correction. price alone but the success of the ICO, it does not have a direct impact on the price of bitcoin, now there are many ICOs that fail and it really disappoints investors
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Well, I'm just almost a 2years old in this market and I still feel the excitement with bitcoin. Yes, technically bitcoin already reach 1 decade but the worldwide adoption are still not happening so for me, there is so much things that bitcoin needs to be done.

We feel not too excited right now simply because of its current price but for sure, when we enter in a bull market again almost everyone will celebrate and feel the excitement with bitcoin. We will grow more for the next 10 years of cryptocurrency, new generation will come and this great technology will cotinue to bless more people and give them the opportunity of a true technology around the world.
Activity: 966
Bitcoin will continue to become profitable in the next decade because it has a lot of more rooms to grow. The excitements are temporary gone beause of its price downfall and prolonged bearishness in the market. The bullrun that happened in 2017 may not happen again in the following year because it has to accumulate first for a year or before the excitement return to the market again.

Bitcoin will remain the most profitable and stable cryptocurrency for a long time. As you see, its volatility is very low now, and it can be a signal that close to December - january BTC will start running up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
I agree-- No longer excitng. There are no signs of a bull run. Just blood everywhere. ONly few are actually reaping the benefits of it for their own conveniece. It is just very frustrating on our part as investors because we bought at a good price but then the reversal actually wounds our bitcoin. bringing our money down to the drain. the increase is very small-- small enough to just recover for the losses. Well what to do, that is what it is in the cryptosphere.
do not be frustrated with the current conditions, of course, if assessed globally from the beginning of bitcoin launching until now, it has been an extraordinary achievement. we have to spread optimistic news, so that investors have a future view
Pages:
Jump to: