Pages:
Author

Topic: 10th Birthday, Bitcoin Price Is No Longer Exciting ? - page 7. (Read 1364 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
I agree-- No longer excitng. There are no signs of a bull run. Just blood everywhere. ONly few are actually reaping the benefits of it for their own conveniece. It is just very frustrating on our part as investors because we bought at a good price but then the reversal actually wounds our bitcoin. bringing our money down to the drain. the increase is very small-- small enough to just recover for the losses. Well what to do, that is what it is in the cryptosphere.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
How was the response about the bitcoin economic market for 10 years which experienced an increase and decrease ?

Bitcoin will soon celebrate its 10th birthday. However, this achievement was slightly tarnished due to its downward trend.

The Wall Street Journal reported, in 2017, the price of digital currencies launched in 2008 had surged to 1.375% because investors and traders were interested in Bitcoin.

However, the price of the most popular digital currency has fallen considerably until the third quarter of 2018. The price of Bitcoin has dropped more than 60% from the highest price last year, according to Coindesk data. Last week, the price of Bitcoin had gained 4%.

The overall cryptocurrency market is worse: the combined market value of all crypto currencies plunged 13% from the previous quarter, down from US $ 255 billion to US $ 221 billion on Friday, according to CoinMarketCap.

This decline was contributed by a decline in the market value of large digital currencies. Ether, which is used in the ethereum network, dropped 51% each and Bitcoin Cash and EOS dropped 28% respectively.

Lately it has been difficult for Bitcoin to attract new buyers or even retain old buyers who are mostly disappointed with the price.

According to Blockchain.info, the average transaction price in quarter III-2018 reached 217,000 digital coins. This figure is far below the average daily transaction in the fourth quarter of 2017 of 319,000 coins.

The initial coin offering market (ICO), which allows investors to buy digital tokens such as bitcoin to be developed or offered in the future, is equally insecure. The ICO market has raised US $ 12 billion this year, according to data from research company Diar and TokenData, about double that of 2017.

However, the company calculates that 70% of the current projects have fallen from the price when the ICO was completed. Maybe this is what affects the difficulty of increasing the price of bitcoin on its 10th birthday because the average "ico will decrease by 50% after launching

Seeing the progress of bitcoin from the last 10 years and you will be bound to call it "Impressive". We have seen this currency grow massively and also accepted world wide. Seeing the all time high of 19800$ and been stable at 6000$ (with a hope to grow more than 100,000$) is really a great achievement.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
new people invest the money that experiences bitterness. but investors who have long been very fond of bitcoin. now cheap bitcoin is the time to buy bitcoin and save long term
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is no big deal, is your birthday happy? Everyone's birthday is happy? This obviously has nothing to do with birthday. The growth of coins is cyclical and does not require too much anxiety. You just have to wait patiently.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
well, from 10 years ago, I felt that the price of bitcoin is now really very high, even bitcoin has also made a big influence on the internet, even the world. this is a remarkable achievement, that in 10 years, the price of bitcoin has really become fantastic.
That's right because in the long term, the price of bitcoin has become very good and the price is fantastic, in my opinion. and bitcoin is also like a stock that always increases and decreases too
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
time flies. I did not expect btc has been born for 10 years. BTC has also developed rapidly during these 10 years. Market support. Merchant support, people recognize. Prices have also changed a lot, and I want to go further in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I don't see any correlation between bitcoin market and ICO though. Well, they're part of the same ecosystem but nothing more. Its obvious that the price we witnessed last year was due to FOMO and thinking that the market is a get rich quick scheme. This year is different which investors learning from their past mistakes and getting smarter by the day. And we can't say that its no longer exciting, many are just waiting from the outside and will go back to the ecosystem once there's some sort of good news that will turn this market around. But altcoin market is different though, many scams projects, ETH losing its grip, projects dumping their ETH to recover the cost of their operations, EOS becoming competitor, etc.
Probably the main reason why a lot of people are trying to correlate bitcoin with ICO is because of the rate at which a lot of ICOs that hit the market are selling below their ICO price and probably due to the rate at which the bitcoin hit the downtrend and pulled the whole market down with it.

However, I see more of that actually having to do with ETH just like you said, and now that EOS is really bringing some development in which projects can easily convert ERC20 tokens to EOS tokens, I am trying to imagine what next year is really going to be like honestly.

Also, a lot of people saying that bitcoin price is no longer exciting, simply are so stuck with their short term state of mind, which as far as I am concerned, price now is what I find very enticing for accumulation.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I think bitcoin still interesting as good long term investment. Bitcoin as investment at early age and i think it will growing more bigger in next 5 years. In just 10 years, bitcoin market cap value already more than 100 billions dollar and i think its great achievement
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
How was the response about the bitcoin economic market for 10 years which experienced an increase and decrease ?

Bitcoin will soon celebrate its 10th birthday. However, this achievement was slightly tarnished due to its downward trend.

The Wall Street Journal reported, in 2017, the price of digital currencies launched in 2008 had surged to 1.375% because investors and traders were interested in Bitcoin.

However, the price of the most popular digital currency has fallen considerably until the third quarter of 2018. The price of Bitcoin has dropped more than 60% from the highest price last year, according to Coindesk data. Last week, the price of Bitcoin had gained 4%.

The overall cryptocurrency market is worse: the combined market value of all crypto currencies plunged 13% from the previous quarter, down from US $ 255 billion to US $ 221 billion on Friday, according to CoinMarketCap.

This decline was contributed by a decline in the market value of large digital currencies. Ether, which is used in the ethereum network, dropped 51% each and Bitcoin Cash and EOS dropped 28% respectively.

Lately it has been difficult for Bitcoin to attract new buyers or even retain old buyers who are mostly disappointed with the price.

According to Blockchain.info, the average transaction price in quarter III-2018 reached 217,000 digital coins. This figure is far below the average daily transaction in the fourth quarter of 2017 of 319,000 coins.

The initial coin offering market (ICO), which allows investors to buy digital tokens such as bitcoin to be developed or offered in the future, is equally insecure. The ICO market has raised US $ 12 billion this year, according to data from research company Diar and TokenData, about double that of 2017.

However, the company calculates that 70% of the current projects have fallen from the price when the ICO was completed. Maybe this is what affects the difficulty of increasing the price of bitcoin on its 10th birthday because the average "ico will decrease by 50% after launching
It is actually a good thing to see that we have actually come this far. Even though some of us never really had the chance to be a part of the market and the future earlier, we still at some point do not regret that we popped in eventually and looking at the beginning to now, it is obvious there has been a whole lot of progress I must say.

At least, we have seen so many new investors come into the space, a lot of development, new tokens and coins, the market cap growing every single year, and then more innovational projects also coming into reality, and all these put together has actually put the vision of satoshi into limelight.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Well, for me it is still a little bit exciting because I have just started like last year. It is not just about bitcoin but on what it has brought with it, altcoins, use of blockchain in other industries aside from generating cryptocurrency. Also, bitcoin may plunge now and then but when you buy at that time and then it rises, then there's still the old thrill.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Bitcoin will continue to become profitable in the next decade because it has a lot of more rooms to grow. The excitements are temporary gone beause of its price downfall and prolonged bearishness in the market. The bullrun that happened in 2017 may not happen again in the following year because it has to accumulate first for a year or before the excitement return to the market again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
10 anniversary is nothing to do with the price but if some bitcoin enthusiasts decided to celebrate and give bitcoin a gift then that is the time that we can expect a noticeable gains .  meanwhile  , bitcoin is still existing because we can see that it has a stable value and it is still being used all over the world in many services whether it is offline or online .

Also , you can only say that a thing is not existing if you cannot totally see or feel it . in the case of cryptos , all cryptos are visible because we can see their values in a digital form . therefor we cant say that they arent existing .
Bitcoin get great achievement in 10 years. From zero value and the price right now $6400. I think bitcoin always attractive investment. I think bitcoin price right now attracting more investor because they believe the potential of bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
At present, Bitcoin prices are not high, but no one knows Bitcoin will return in the coming years, and investors will probably have to think about it to make the right decision. I will remain faithful to Bitcoin.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin will not stop or die when it reaches the 10th year, there will still be years to come maybe it can be for 20-30 years or maybe it can be forever and surely prices will change up and down all depends on the community.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
Well a lot of new investors that just started to invest last year now experienced a bitter lost, a lot of them frustrated because their investment decrease more than 50%, but for the early adopter we see a good rising price, although this year got a bit stagnant but bitcoin seems on a good track
I don't know if this is what i see but it seems that it just dropped -$200 the last time i see it instead of gaining.
Could it bounce back just like what happened before or is it just another decline?
Bitcoin hasn't move since we do celebrate that 10 years of WP of Satoshi but no, it's a no, no.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
For those people who bought Bitcoin for $16-19 thousand now the price is very bad, but for new investors the price of $6300 is very attractive and now everyone has the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin profitably in order to get maximum profit in the future. I believe that the price of $6 thousand is the bottom of Bitcoin and now you can buy more coins.
When you have bought at the price is high just still holding your coins until you've seen that your profit was there. At this time probably investors are invested a lot of bitcoin while the market is cheap but I don't know why the market remains stable for how many months ago.
But for me, keep on holding. 10 years existing of bitcoin it is very helpful to us we still hoping that this currency will long last 'til the end.
i think there is no end to bitcoin, up to 10 years, proving that BTC can still survive and increase many times from the first price listing. For this reason, there is great hope that market will recover soon and continue the upward trend again
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
For those people who bought Bitcoin for $16-19 thousand now the price is very bad, but for new investors the price of $6300 is very attractive and now everyone has the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin profitably in order to get maximum profit in the future. I believe that the price of $6 thousand is the bottom of Bitcoin and now you can buy more coins.
When you have bought at the price is high just still holding your coins until you've seen that your profit was there. At this time probably investors are invested a lot of bitcoin while the market is cheap but I don't know why the market remains stable for how many months ago.
But for me, keep on holding. 10 years existing of bitcoin it is very helpful to us we still hoping that this currency will long last 'til the end.
Activity: 350
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Well a lot of new investors that just started to invest last year now experienced a bitter lost, a lot of them frustrated because their investment decrease more than 50%, but for the early adopter we see a good rising price, although this year got a bit stagnant but bitcoin seems on a good track
You know, right from when I stepped into this space, I have always known that this is the future and here we are now still being a part of that future that is most definitely just starting. You mentioned, the market has behaved in a way that has gotten some people or lot of new investors from last year frustrated, but that is simply a mistake they decided to make on their own part, considering that this is a market and there will always be fluctuations.

Still, for someone who is actually so keen about the long term, and knows that there is a great future, I am pretty sure they will have nothing to worry about, and only see whatever is happening now as a stepping stone to a greater future.
Pages:
Jump to: