Pages:
Author

Topic: 1:1 Samsung Galaxy S6 clone w/ original box. (Read 4665 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Never risk more than what you're willing to lose
October 24, 2015, 10:47:16 PM
THREE LEFT
I want one possibly two. Pm has been sent
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Will this work with virgin mobile?

It depends on the country. Virgin uses Sprint's CDMA network in the US afaik, so it won't work there. Virgin uses Bell's GSM network in Canada, so it should work there.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Will this work with virgin mobile?
Does this have 1700/2100 GSM frequency?

I doubt it. Very few of the Chinese knockoffs do.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
www.aliexpress.com is filled with these things. They look exactly the same as the original, but the hardware stats suck.

I got a Note 3 bout a couple years back.
They do look exactly the same, but the hardware specs are lower.
But I wouldn't say they suck, they are actualy quite good considering the price you pay.
In fact, for the price you pay I would say you get a sweet deal Wink

The hardware they use is subpar even compared to a shit phone on the market. It has undergone 0 testing and are considered very dangerous.

Everyone who has purchased one has been happy with the price and the look/feel/functionality of the phones. They have most of the features you would find on a real phone but at 1/5th the price. Considered dangerous by who? I've been using one for months now with out any issues. Thanks for your input 'newbie' account.
this is just art of chinese cloner. i'm sorry for your loss Sad but I think it was a good lesson for you to control your greed, and you know there is no cheapness without cause. Wink

hope good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Does this have 1700/2100 GSM frequency?
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
www.aliexpress.com is filled with these things. They look exactly the same as the original, but the hardware stats suck.

But I wouldn't say they suck, they are actualy quite good considering the price you pay.

The hardware they use is subpar even compared to a shit phone on the market. It has undergone 0 testing and are considered very dangerous.

Everyone who has purchased one has been happy with the price and the look/feel/functionality of the phones. They have most of the features you would find on a real phone but at 1/5th the price. Considered dangerous by who? I've been using one for months now with out any issues. Thanks for your input 'newbie' account.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

THREE LEFT
September 23, 2015, 02:25:23 PM
Interested. Can you ask your buyers to leave a review for this device?

If you go back one page Lou Reed has left a bit of a review. He is very happy with the phone as he told me privately and he paid more then I am asking now
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
September 23, 2015, 12:51:57 AM
Interested. Can you ask your buyers to leave a review for this device?
September 19, 2015, 08:14:37 PM
I still have 5 left letting them go for $100 each for quick sale lemme know
are those GSM chip providers? If so yes
Do you know if these phones will work on AWS 1700MHz and 2100MHz? If so, I may be interested in one. BTW, just out of curiosity, what happens when you dial *#*#197328640#*#* on the phone? Does it bring up the Samsung test menu?
Price drop: $100 each. Must sell!! PM
Activity: 322
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
Hey, can u save 1 for me? I have 1 btc but can't buy it ATM because I have spent to much for my birthday (which is today) so can u keep 1 safe for me so that in about 3-4 weeks I can get it? Thanks.
PRICE CUT!! $120 each.
So is bitcoin the only payment method you accept?
The reason why I'm asking is because I'm low on btc and wouldn't have to take the hassle of going to an exchange and transferring over.

Yes BTC only
Activity: 322
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
So is bitcoin the only payment method you accept?
The reason why I'm asking is because I'm low on btc and wouldn't have to take the hassle of going to an exchange and transferring over.
OK Here is the video: https://youtu.be/2yXdbKpxHuw
I just went over the antutu test, showed the unboxing and whats inside, and some of the features.

There's your hint at the reboot. It shouts fake all over it when you start the device. Well not alot of people know that so i can't blame you if you got fooled by that craigslist guy. I'll get back to you once I confirmed orders from the locals. I have to show them the video so they'll decide if they'd buy or not. I also got in contact with a local korean guy here that owns a phone shop (where he basically sells clone phones) and see if he wanted to buy a lot from you. I'll try for now but that doesn't mean there are guarantees. That's all the help I can do for you man.

OK NP. And for the "newbie" accounts who keep PMing asking if I will take paypal, the answer is no.
Pages:
Jump to: