Pages:
Author

Topic: 1:1 Samsung Galaxy S6 clone w/ original box. - page 3. (Read 4666 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
If they're not real I think $180 is quite high. Does it work regularly and we're able to register with big phone companies like TNT? If that's the case then $120 is a good price for it. Hope you can sell it here.

Yea I am no longer selling for $180. They will work with all cell phone providers that take GSM (att, tmobile, etc) but not cdma (sprint, verizon) I am really just trying to get best offer and the more you buy the cheaper ill go.

How much have you bought from that user in craigslist? If you bought a bulk amount, man I suppose that you got ripped off by ALOT. Alot alot. I hope you could sell them all to even cover a fraction of what you've paid for.
Merit: 534
If they're not real I think $180 is quite high. Does it work regularly and we're able to register with big phone companies like TNT? If that's the case then $120 is a good price for it. Hope you can sell it here.

Yea I am no longer selling for $180. They will work with all cell phone providers that take GSM (att, tmobile, etc) but not cdma (sprint, verizon) I am really just trying to get best offer and the more you buy the cheaper ill go.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
If someone wants to buy bulk (more than 10) i can do a very good deal. Need money pretty bad at the moment.
One has been shipped to a buyer today. Plenty left, let me know.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I hope you'd sell them for a fraction and cover a bit of your loss,mate. I have never had anything from CL and ALI and  will never will i guess.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
www.aliexpress.com is filled with these things. They look exactly the same as the original, but the hardware stats suck.

I got a Note 3 bout a couple years back.
They do look exactly the same, but the hardware specs are lower.
But I wouldn't say they suck, they are actualy quite good considering the price you pay.
In fact, for the price you pay I would say you get a sweet deal Wink
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
www.aliexpress.com is filled with these things. They look exactly the same as the original, but the hardware stats suck.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I am amazed how much trouble, work and investing people are willing to do to put things like these on the market. Where did you buy it?

I bought these phones off someone from craigslist who tricked me into thinking they are the real thing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am amazed how much trouble, work and investing people are willing to do to put things like these on the market. Where did you buy it?
How much GB they got?
What about the other features?
I think the price you resell those phones is a bit high, I saw some for 140.
If you willing to sell for 100$ PM me.
Thanks.

Yea they say 32gb on the box but I'm not completely sure if that is what they really have. I did test the air motion feature which does work and the heart rate app gave me back a BPM reading. All the s6 features seem to work. I can match the $140.00 but I really can't go much lower than that. I lost quite a bit on these phones. They also come with a screen protector, case and a micro fiber cloth.
Activity: 639
Merit: 504
How much GB they got?
Thanks.

i guess its 32GB

letf top corner in first pic
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
How much GB they got?
Thanks.
I bought these phones off someone from craigslist who tricked me into thinking they are the real thing. They are perfect replicas and I paid quite a bit of money (don't want to say exactly how much... but it was a lot.) I'm trying to cut some of my losses by selling them at a fraction of the price I got them for. They are factory unlocked 1:1 exact replicas. They have metal siding and feel, look just like a real samsung galaxy s6. They show all the specs of an s6 and have all logos. I put my GSM chip in and it picked up 4G service. Although they look and feel like a real galaxy they are slower and the camera isn't as good. I am asking $100 each.
Pages:
Jump to: