Pages:
Author

Topic: 1:1 Samsung Galaxy S6 clone w/ original box. - page 2. (Read 4666 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 528
OK Here is the video: https://youtu.be/2yXdbKpxHuw
I just went over the antutu test, showed the unboxing and whats inside, and some of the features.
The antutu is lower than i expected, but it was replica after all Cheesy
Thank you for the video  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
I just went over the antutu test, showed the unboxing and whats inside, and some of the features.

There's your hint at the reboot. It shouts fake all over it when you start the device. Well not alot of people know that so i can't blame you if you got fooled by that craigslist guy. I'll get back to you once I confirmed orders from the locals. I have to show them the video so they'll decide if they'd buy or not. I also got in contact with a local korean guy here that owns a phone shop (where he basically sells clone phones) and see if he wanted to buy a lot from you. I'll try for now but that doesn't mean there are guarantees. That's all the help I can do for you man.
Merit: 534
Will not work with Verizon, they are GSM.

It appears that I was able to activate it successfully, but I used a Net10 sim card and I don't have service in my area. I'm taking a ride shortly to check it out.

Thank you for payment LouReed. Enjoy the phone. Will leave positive feedback.

If they look/feel/work like the originals, how did you find out they're clones?

The camera quality isn't as good and they are slower than I thought they should be so I investigated further.

Can do you antutu test on that device? im curious about antutu score of that replica

Yes I will add that to the video. Working on it now should have it posted shortly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Can do you antutu test on that device? im curious about antutu score of that replica

It appears that I was able to activate it successfully, but I used a Net10 sim card and I don't have service in my area. I'm taking a ride shortly to check it out.
Right, GSM only. They will also work internationally so it's a good phone to have if you plan on taking a trip.
You can sell for $90 for these GSM only phones?
PM me how to proceed.

No I can't do $90. I'm asking $140 each unless you buy quantity then the more you buy the better the deal I can give.

Hey man any updates on the video I requested? I might buy 4-5 of these or even more. I already got some people who are interested. Let me know via pm or just post the video here for other people's reference.

I'll make the video tonight been busy but will do it asap
Buy and sell bitcoins,
Hey man any updates on the video I requested? I might buy 4-5 of these or even more. I already got some people who are interested. Let me know via pm or just post the video here for other people's reference.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
If they look/feel/work like the originals, how did you find out they're clones?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Right, GSM only. They will also work internationally so it's a good phone to have if you plan on taking a trip.
You can sell for $90 for these GSM only phones?
PM me how to proceed.

Activity: 732
Nosce te Ipsum

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
I would go for one, but I need it to work for Verizon.
Activity: 732
Nosce te Ipsum
pm me plz <3, i feel like buying one of these pieces of plastic shit.

Actually, they are not at all "plastic shit" they are quite nice for a clone! They are glass and metal just like the real ones. I'm working on activating one right now, will post a review if successful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
pm me plz <3, i feel like buying one of these pieces of plastic shit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Would you do for $90? PM me am within US.
Yea I did test. I turned every single one on and I also spent 20 mins testing the features on one. I put my chip in to make sure my service worked. Everything seemed fine. Yes I know I should have been more careful but I guess I learned a hard lesson.

Well are you willing to ship it outside US? PM me the price of each. $180 is pretty steep. Let me know maybe we can work something out. Also with all the features. It would be helpful if you could do a quick video from turning it on and exploring the phone. Camera quality, OS and other specs would also be appreciated.

Out of US is not a problem and I was asking $140 each or best offer. I'll send you a PM and a video I can do
Buy and sell bitcoins,
Yea I did test. I turned every single one on and I also spent 20 mins testing the features on one. I put my chip in to make sure my service worked. Everything seemed fine. Yes I know I should have been more careful but I guess I learned a hard lesson.

Well are you willing to ship it outside US? PM me the price of each. $180 is pretty steep. Let me know maybe we can work something out. Also with all the features. It would be helpful if you could do a quick video from turning it on and exploring the phone. Camera quality, OS and other specs would also be appreciated.
If they're not real I think $180 is quite high. Does it work regularly and we're able to register with big phone companies like TNT? If that's the case then $120 is a good price for it. Hope you can sell it here.

Yea I am no longer selling for $180. They will work with all cell phone providers that take GSM (att, tmobile, etc) but not cdma (sprint, verizon) I am really just trying to get best offer and the more you buy the cheaper ill go.

How much have you bought from that user in craigslist? If you bought a bulk amount, man I suppose that you got ripped off by ALOT. Alot alot. I hope you could sell them all to even cover a fraction of what you've paid for.

i spent about $7500. I intended to sell and make profit and now I am hurting pretty bad. If someone is actually genuinely interested I'd even be willing to make a video showing that they are very good quality. They show 64gb of memory too

didn't you even took time to test one out? You directly bought in bulk? That's the worse thing to do.

Buy and sell bitcoins,
If they're not real I think $180 is quite high. Does it work regularly and we're able to register with big phone companies like TNT? If that's the case then $120 is a good price for it. Hope you can sell it here.

Yea I am no longer selling for $180. They will work with all cell phone providers that take GSM (att, tmobile, etc) but not cdma (sprint, verizon) I am really just trying to get best offer and the more you buy the cheaper ill go.

How much have you bought from that user in craigslist? If you bought a bulk amount, man I suppose that you got ripped off by ALOT. Alot alot. I hope you could sell them all to even cover a fraction of what you've paid for.

i spent about $7500. I intended to sell and make profit and now I am hurting pretty bad. If someone is actually genuinely interested I'd even be willing to make a video showing that they are very good quality. They show 64gb of memory too

didn't you even took time to test one out? You directly bought in bulk? That's the worse thing to do.

Pages:
Jump to: