Pages:
Author

Topic: $1?$10?$100?What will the price of $Doge be? - page 6. (Read 1160 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56
People are saying they are moving these fun funds to more serious projects now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
It's funny to see people betting on their lifetime fortune on bullshit adventure games. even with the doge I found it too dangerous so there would be no reason to hope for even more nonsense nonsense.
Exactly, the crowd is getting too greedy and ambitious for dogecoin's value, they are ignoring helpful advice and past scene with dogecoin, this humorous prank is even being promoted by so many topics about unbelievably high prices, agree that the nature of the crowd will be the basis for creating such high prices. But this game is a risky bet, using only the money we can lose, unfortunately almost many investors have put their lives on dogecoin, they don't know what barriers to stop, they just rely on tabloid information to get involved
As far as I have brushed before, this period can be the most crucial moment in the future of the market. Although I am still optimistic and confident that it will go up, I find that if everyone were to make a profit, it would not be too greedy. The uptrend may still be going on so cherish these last opportunities.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406
Unbelievable!!!

3 months ago, I thought $0.08 was the highest price of $Doge, and I chose to short it

As a result, now it is $0.4 and I lost my money Cry Cry Cry

In the past weeks, BTC and ETH were all dumping, only dog-related coins are rising, Dogecoin ($DOGE), SHIBA ($SHIB), Akita ($Akita) have all risen a hundred times, too crazy!!!

What will the price of $Doge be?

And which one will be next dog?

$DOGIRA have a chance?

$DOGIRA aims to bring Native Blockchain Gaming, and Asset-Rewarding NFTs into the mainstream. Led by Industry veterans, the Dogira Team aims to be at the forefront of the technical innovations that the Blockchain 2.0+ Revolution will deliver to creators, investors, and consumers.

Keywords: Dog and NFT

Yeah shorting in this type of market never fares well sorry to hear.  But it was just dog related coins its pretty much the whole industry going up.  As far as the coin you brought up.  It could but more than likely it will end up just being another pump and dump coin like most of the rest of them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 45
NFTs are the craze of the moment and so many artists have earned huge profits from the sales of their collections.
Dogecoin is doing well, and it has great potential to rise above $0.59 before the end of the second quarter of 2021.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
I am amazed by the market this time, why Doge and its fork coin received such big attention...
shiba and other dogecoin hardfork are really potential tokens? I really didn't expect such a big impact on this joke token as elon musk said. *those who wish to buy Dogecoin at current prices should be careful

Partly, there's a big role that Elon Musk had been playing with as that joke begun to become serious for all people who been following doge. His popularity gathered much attention, then the masses took a ride on the trend that's why we've experienced a huge pump which everyone considered it as part of an altcoin season.
Furthermore, altcoins volatility shouldn't be take for granted and keeping an eye of its movement is always our precautions.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
It's funny to see people betting on their lifetime fortune on bullshit adventure games. even with the doge I found it too dangerous so there would be no reason to hope for even more nonsense nonsense.
Exactly, the crowd is getting too greedy and ambitious for dogecoin's value, they are ignoring helpful advice and past scene with dogecoin, this humorous prank is even being promoted by so many topics about unbelievably high prices, agree that the nature of the crowd will be the basis for creating such high prices. But this game is a risky bet, using only the money we can lose, unfortunately almost many investors have put their lives on dogecoin, they don't know what barriers to stop, they just rely on tabloid information to get involved
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
The number of new and inexperienced investors in the market is quite high. This makes low-potential coins like Dogecoin attractive to me. A coin with people who lose money after succumbing to the manipulation of a few rich people.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 105
Chainjoes.com
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
DOGE doesn't even have a properly-functioning wallet. I can't believe a coin that doesn't even have a working wallet can get to top 5 coins by market cap..

What will its price be? Soon, if Musk keeps taking advantage of markets, it might be a friggin' lot more than I may imagine. But over the mid-to-long term? It's gonna wreck so many hands.
yep doge coin don't have proper wallet to be stored, although you can trade it in some exchanges but when it comes choosing wallet for it seems so difficult and not trustworthy because of some problems nowaday also that some of the holder were facing. .. they are very strict especially when it come recovering wallet.. Which is even you have the email registered on it and wallet id they will act like hopeless. Very shady IMO.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
1 or 2...cents.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 642
With 129 billion in circulation, I'd doubt the $10. $1 may be the closest it could get but that will be a difficult one.
Elon Musk hyped it to the moon but it may be the last. I'd get my profit if I have some of these coins in my wallet.
It will be in a difficult position if you are late in selling like you are in the middle of either regretting the decision or expecting for more.
Sell it and don't look back.
Wait for the next opportunity because it will happen. There will always be a selling point for these investors somewhere along the road.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
My confidence in the doge in this market is increasing so, furthermore if the overall market is still on the uptrend so the $1 price is quite achievable. However, if I were to be safer, I would not invest in it anymore, I think having more coins gives better returns and takes less risk.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 556
If Dogecoin can increase again and break the high price barrier, that will give another surprise to us. But if it is not, we need to satisfy the price now because I am sure that many of us already made a big profit. I don't expect to see Dogecoin increase like today, and I guess the price will reach the last ATH, but then I am wrong, and the price still increases so high.

If that is not because of Elon Musk tweet, I am not sure if Dogecoin can increase. I hope we will see another surprise from the other coins to make another bigger profit again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Unbelievable!!!

3 months ago, I thought $0.08 was the highest price of $Doge, and I chose to short it

As a result, now it is $0.4 and I lost my money Cry Cry Cry

In the past weeks, BTC and ETH were all dumping, only dog-related coins are rising, Dogecoin ($DOGE), SHIBA ($SHIB), Akita ($Akita) have all risen a hundred times, too crazy!!!

$DOGIRA have a chance?

$DOGIRA aims to bring Native Blockchain Gaming, and Asset-Rewarding NFTs into the mainstream. Led by Industry veterans, the Dogira Team aims to be at the forefront of the technical innovations that the Blockchain 2.0+ Revolution will deliver to creators, investors, and consumers.

Keywords: Dog and NFT
If you make a profit, you will be a lucky person, and if you lose money, you will be a fool. With coins like this I have my own way of trading and making a profit, just putting a small amount of money into it. I have made a profit of almost x10 when joining Shiba and Akita is x20, and I am satisfied with the growth and profit gained.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Honestly, I really cant predict doge's price now. Starting Elon Musk keeps on posting his tweet and started to get interested on dogecoin, it probably won't crash like that of its price before. Now the old value of xrp like .3 usd now on doge's price.

They actually manipulated it, you see its nothing imposssible. Even the meme coin can improve its price within few months and surpass trx coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Of course this is a tremendous achievement for Dogecoin, from being only a coin used for giving tips, now suddenly being used for full payments. Of course this is influenced by many factors, the first because of the tweet from Elon Musk which made the price of Dogecoin soar, then the second was due to the increasing price of bitcoin so that interest and hype from the public increased and flocked to invest their money in altcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
The price of Doge itself is really crazy, who would have thought the Doge coin could be as expensive as it is now,
in fact I think the Doge coin will continue to explode up to $ 2 next year, why? because so many people invested their money in Doge coins.
it all started again because elon musk tweeted dogecoin, everyone suddenly bought this coin and boom, dogecoin exploded in a matter of hours.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
Its already unbelievable seeing it at $0.4 but if its hit a $1 it will be insane. People should be careful dealing with this pump people will only remember its ATH when whales dump their holdings to them and nothing more. I mean even the Pros are riding this hype off guard, lets keep our eyes on it.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
I think I was the wrong one, I still think it is a useless coin but anyone who invested when I said it was high became richer, so I guess I have to say I was wrong to not invest into it and telling people not to invest into it as well. This is why I think it is quite obvious that people should do whatever they want to do, they may become right even if what they are doing seems insane.
These are crazy times and who would have thought that we would see a huge rally in Doge we have never seen in history of its existence and if you look at the rest of the markets all the shit coins rallied as well and now you will hear many shilling for them as well. A few months from now we will see how big these corrections will be in the alt coin market.

I always used Doge so i would not consider it as useless even though the developers neglected any upgrades for a long time the transaction charges were low and it was easy to get confirmation and still for me the best price for Doge is 20 Satoshi per coin and i will invest once again after the correction Grin.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152

I have to be honest I did believed doge was capped at 10 cents as well, I believed that was way too high and it wouldn't go any higher neither, even 10 cents was good enough to short it, I didn't short because I do not do that, but if I did I would totally short it. Still to this day it looks idiotic to me, I do not get the idea why would anyone buy dogecoin? What does it do? What does it work for? It has absolutely no way to be used at all and it is totally a useless coin, and yet we here we are, it is super high.

I think I was the wrong one, I still think it is a useless coin but anyone who invested when I said it was high became richer, so I guess I have to say I was wrong to not invest into it and telling people not to invest into it as well. This is why I think it is quite obvious that people should do whatever they want to do, they may become right even if what they are doing seems insane.
Pages:
Jump to: