Pages:
Author

Topic: $1?$10?$100?What will the price of $Doge be? - page 8. (Read 1160 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Unbelievable!!!

3 months ago, I thought $0.08 was the highest price of $Doge, and I chose to short it

As a result, now it is $0.4 and I lost my money Cry Cry Cry

In the past weeks, BTC and ETH were all dumping, only dog-related coins are rising, Dogecoin ($DOGE), SHIBA ($SHIB), Akita ($Akita) have all risen a hundred times, too crazy!!!

What will the price of $Doge be?

And which one will be next dog?

$DOGIRA have a chance?

$DOGIRA aims to bring Native Blockchain Gaming, and Asset-Rewarding NFTs into the mainstream. Led by Industry veterans, the Dogira Team aims to be at the forefront of the technical innovations that the Blockchain 2.0+ Revolution will deliver to creators, investors, and consumers.

Keywords: Dog and NFT

I followed the Doge since last month the WSB topic ,

DOGIRA for sure    🚀🚀
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
The market heat of NFT is very high, and I have been paying attention to excellent projects in this direction.

Thank you for recommending this project #Dogira to me. I will study it. If I make money, I won't forget to thank you. Hhh  Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Unbelievable!!!

3 months ago, I thought $0.08 was the highest price of $Doge, and I chose to short it

In the past weeks, BTC and ETH were all dumping, only dog-related coins are rising, Dogecoin ($DOGE), SHIBA ($SHIB), Akita ($Akita) have all risen a hundred times, too crazy!!!

$DOGIRA have a chance?

$DOGIRA aims to bring Native Blockchain Gaming, and Asset-Rewarding NFTs into the mainstream. Led by Industry veterans, the Dogira Team aims to be at the forefront of the technical innovations that the Blockchain 2.0+ Revolution will deliver to creators, investors, and consumers.

It is not advisable to buy during bull market because chances of your losing money is high and making profit is low unless you hold.
Doge has grown multiple times in past few weeks but it will soon see the correction. That upcoming correction will make many suffer huge loss.
You can wait till them and then buy doge when price is somewhat stable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Oh my God, what happens, SHIBA Akita x100 !!!, as usual, these projects are known only when the price is at the peak of its price.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
Dogecoin $1. In addition to the constant advocacy of the community, there is also a larger payment scenario, small payments for ordinary people. It appears that this plan is being implemented. Other animal coins, Dogira, etc. still have a great chance to overtake. Everyone is a community token, full of ideals. full of expectation
Activity: 65
Merit: 6
I was just asking myself this same question... Can't blame you for shorting it, I was surprised once it got above $0.05 at first.. all this Elon Musk talk just keeps it going higher and higher. Who knows, maybe Coinbase will cave into him and end up listing DOGE... So many of his followers are from the US that would probably give it another spike. It might be worth tucking some away just because with someone like Elon liking it so much I don't think $1 is out of the question..
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
Crypto is fu of surprises and no one can predict what's coming, just do good research and take risk, that's all you can ever do in crypto space, take risks and hope for the best, as for dogecoin i still don't have the courage of investing a dime on the project because the only thing doge coin do right is fast and cheap transaction fee, something majority of new and old project has
copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Unbelievable!!!

$DOGIRA have a chance?

Pages:
Jump to: