Pages:
Author

Topic: 1.2 BTC Tournament | Play for free! | 6 Winners | MooCoin RC1 - page 3. (Read 2405 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you moo?
There are actually 3 themes on the site, depending what time it is in your local area.  You may have seen it change if you were on the site at 5:00pm, 7:00pm, or 7:00am.  The "sunset" theme at 5pm was hard to read.
Now it's fixed  Smiley
We also added a "How do I refer people?" link next to the referral leaderboard.

Thanks for the suggestions!
MooCoin
Do you moo?
scrolled to bottom, don't see the referral code.  so my feedback is, this might be why no one's getting referrals  Wink

edit: you can't see it due to the color of the background.  probably want to fix that Smiley

Good feedback - We'll add it to the leaderboard area so people can see it!

Thanks!
MooCoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
scrolled to bottom, don't see the referral code.  so my feedback is, this might be why no one's getting referrals  Wink

edit: you can't see it due to the color of the background.  probably want to fix that Smiley
Do you moo?
Whenever I create a game it never starts for me(despite the fact I'm in it). Works fine when I join games other people created.

Can you email us at [email protected], and send us your public ID?  You can find your public ID by clicking the help button at the top of the screen.

Thanks!
MooCoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Whenever I create a game it never starts for me(despite the fact I'm in it). Works fine when I join games other people created.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I love the site so far. Would be cool to see some more activity!
Do you moo?
Hi Everyone,

Do you think this is a cool concept, but wish there were more people on the site?  Help us out by upvoting our reddit link, or creating your own.
Also, remember you have a referral code that you can see by scrolling to the bottom of the MooCoin site!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1v73av/new_bitcoin_gaming_platform_create_your_own_games/

Thanks!
MooCoin
Do you moo?
I was on site and wait is too long for me no one available for game

how can I safe my account ?

Just bookmark your URL.  It contains your account ID.
If you already closed the tab, you can probably find the URL in your browser history.

Thanks!
MooCoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
I was on site and wait is too long for me no one available for game

how can I safe my account ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 260
Outstanding Looking Website Good Luck In Your Venture Smiley
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Sounds like a very fun tournament. I am looking forward to it.
Do you moo?

Welcome to the MooCoin Beta Tournament!
MooCoin is a new kind of Bitcoin game platform.  We give you Bitcoin for free, you play against others head-to-head, and the winner takes all! 

Some features:
  - Faucet that gives you Bitcoins to play for free
  - Two games to play, and more on the way
  - Referral network that pays you 10% of all fees from the people you refer
  - Open platform for developers.  Create new MooCoin games and collect a share of the revenue when people play
  - Leaderboards and tournaments
  - Mobile device support so you can play on the go

From now until January 23, we will be holding the MooCoin Beta Tournament.  Here are the rules:
  - MooCoin is running on the TestNet.  The faucet gives out TestNet coins, and you're welcome to deposit TestNet coins to your account to play bigger games.
  - At 11:59pm GMT on January 23, 2014 we will split 1.2 BTC into six pieces and give 0.2 BTC to each of the six leaders shown on the leaderboards. 
  - The six leaderboards are:  Most BTC won, most earned from referrals, best win ratio, best winning streak, worst losing streak, and most games played.
  - After the tournament, we will donate all TestNet coins back to various faucets.  MooCoin will then be switched over to the MainNet and the site will be officially open!

How do I play?
Just go to https://www.moocoin.com to get started!

We would also love to get feedback from you.  You can click the feedback button at the bottom right side of the page, or you can email us at [email protected]

Have fun! 
The MooCoin Team
[email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: