Pages:
Author

Topic: $1200 Google Cloud Credit in 1 account (2 x$500+200)(Trusted Seller) - page 3. (Read 82677 times)

Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Thank you for your feedback, it was pleasure dealing with you :-)

Smooth transaction, no escrow necessary. Bought the 1st time code and works!

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Smooth transaction, no escrow necessary. Bought the 1st time code and works!

https://i.gyazo.com/85c190281d114230bd3d517e598188e1.png
I am in need of this coupon provided the price is reasonable but where were you since the month of June before showing up on this thread again in the month of October?

I stopped selling as there were loads of coupons available, and many sellers were selling them pretty cheap, I am not sure what price do you consider reasonable, PM me for what you are looking for, I prefer skype for quick responses and faster conversation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I am in need of this coupon provided the price is reasonable but where were you since the month of June before showing up on this thread again in the month of October?
Activity: 17
Bought a 1st-time $500 and there is no problem.
yes autobuy link is currently down, I will set it up in a day or two and update this thread. Meanwhile, you can pm me here or add me into skype and deal manually.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Autobuy link doesn't work.
It takes them few minutes to process payment and deliver coupon via email. You should have received your coupons via email by now.
Activity: 14
Hey, I paid you already but I haven't receive my code!

Please check this thread.

Edit: The status has written complete, but I haven't receive my code yet.
Please PM me the code ASAP.

Edit: The payment is in great delay, I made it on 4PM and it reach me on 5:44PM.
It made me panick and went to one forum that require 25 post to made PM to the owner and the post is limit to 90 second, I'm so sicked.

But finally receive it.
Problem has been solved, another happy customer :-)

All coupons still in stock, please buy in coupon, in case of any problem I will workout solution, replacement or full refund will be issued.
dont buy ,  code doesnt work. Angry

I told you to PM me or skype me the code you receive in order to receive replacement and solving the problem, didn't I?

you will get a replacement code if you communicate to me via PM or via skype, or if all fails, you will get your full refund.

Activity: 8
dont buy ,  code doesnt work. Angry
Edit : He get in touch with me and solve the problem . Thank you for your responsible approach.

- How long are they valid for?
- Any discount if we get them both?
- Anyway we can buy with paypal?

1- Once redeem you have 90 days to use credit. Once you have coupon, redeem it ASAP, no claim after 3 days, so buy when you want to use it.
2- PM for discount, usually not given, but if bought in bulk, or anything else, might consider on case to case basis.
3- Paypal not welcome from everyone, if you can prove your legitimacy, paypal can be accepted @ 15% extra charges (assume them as paypal-to-bitcoin fee + paypal fees)
Activity: 3
- How long are they valid for?
- Any discount if we get them both?
- Anyway we can buy with paypal?
Can vouch that the first time coupon works so far.

'Your account has been upgraded and $500.00 in credit is being processed and will be available soon'

will report back when it's done processing and then i'll follow up with the 2nd time code. Smiley

Thanks for vouching, the credit should already be appeared in your account by now, in case it's not, simply sign out and sign in again to see.
Activity: 21
Can vouch that the first time coupon works so far.

'Your account has been upgraded and $500.00 in credit is being processed and will be available soon'

will report back when it's done processing and then i'll follow up with the 2nd time code. Smiley
Coupon still available?
Yes coupon still available, autobuy fully functional as well.
Activity: 50
Coupon still available?
all coupons in stock

1st time $500
2nd time $500

+ new $200 coupon to be used as first time

PM me for pricing, payivy is off now, so PM me or add imadnanahmed1 into skype to discuss further.
Activity: 6
Hello, "pay ivy" not work, what happen?
Pages:
Jump to: