Pages:
Author

Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ? - page 11. (Read 17487 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 04:40:15 AM
I would have bought a different cryptocurrency. You just need to look at the rating of cryptocurrencies that are gaining popularity, and buy the most popular. Also I would invest some Bitcoin money. I think his course will be up by winter.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 04:53:24 PM
Of course it is best to buy Bitcoin! Of course, it is more expensive than all, but also more reliable than all the others! Although you can still look at ethereum. A very interesting thing that should eventually become the next step after Bitcoin! Therefore, it is best to choose between them two!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
In my opinion, ethereum always has its place in this market. Even the price is low right now, there is still a high chance that ethereum will go to the moon in this year. Therefore, If you are struggling in finding a good coin to invest, why not try something old but useful? Ethereum is your choice
I also believe in ETH at this moment because its price is very low and the potential of ETH in the time from now until the end of the year is very large. I also bought into ETH in the past and I think it will keep it until the end of the year.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 24, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
I hope you don't invest in anything in January at the all-time high of the market, but if you do it then you just a long time holder us hundreds of us.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 11:36:47 AM
I think Ethereum will be a massive gainer this year. Has the potential to at least.
ETH will always be necessary for several things. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative
 decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to
 decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free
 to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:35:37 AM
A $1200 investment can do a lot of things. If you want to buy a safer cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and ETH are the first choice. If you want to make the profit more easily double, then investing in some new platform coins is a good choice! (MT.GOT.IQ.OKB)

There are some cheap cryptocurrencies that are very good. if you pick 3-4 of them, the returns will be very high. Buy Cardano and Stellar, Ox, and VeChain.
Activity: 100
July 21, 2018, 01:12:41 PM
I'll suggest you never invest your all money in one coin. Suppose if I have 1200$ then I choose 6 best coins and invest 200$ in each coins.
Activity: 378
July 21, 2018, 12:49:23 PM
If I have $ 1,200 capital I will divide 3 to invest in BTC $ 600 ETH $ 600 and $ 600 again, I invest in coins that are currently trending to gain faster profits, while BTC and ETH for long-term investments, by the way this is for sure, I will become a millionaire. Cool
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
In my opinion, ethereum always has its place in this market. Even the price is low right now, there is still a high chance that ethereum will go to the moon in this year. Therefore, If you are struggling in finding a good coin to invest, why not try something old but useful? Ethereum is your choice
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 21, 2018, 11:08:04 AM
I would recommend that you buy the Ethereum . Ethereum is very reliable and very promising in the future.
Activity: 283
July 20, 2018, 04:26:48 PM
If we consider that you have only $ 1,200 to invest, then for $ 500 i would take BTC, for another $ 500 ETH. The remaining $ 200 would  be scattered info small coins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2018, 06:40:21 PM
$ 1200 is a pretty big capital. What you think is right, ETH can you use for investment because it has a very good development and ever-increasing price fluctuations. In addition you may be able to try NEO or WAVES, it also has a pretty good profit potential. Investing in altcoin is very risky so you have to be careful. Because if you are not careful the risk of loss is very large.
Activity: 640
July 19, 2018, 06:27:56 PM
it all depends on how long you will invest, if for the long term the two coins you think I think are very good and is the right choice. on the other hand there are still plenty of potentially good altcoin also in the future such as ADA, XLM, NEO and PundiX if viewed technology that brought the project will be much utilized by the users and will continue to increase its value with active dev team.
Activity: 124
July 19, 2018, 06:09:33 PM
Much depends on how long you want to invest your money. If you are a long-term investor, I would recommend investing in Ethereum and XYO.
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
July 19, 2018, 03:54:16 PM
So many ICO's being launched everyday, it seems pretty hard to track keep of all of them. Also there are already 2k coins/tokens already existing in the market. I think if you want to play safe and double or triple your investment in 12-18 months, I would say go 50-50 in BTC and ETH. Two of the kings in the crypto jungle and proved themselves every now and then. If you want to earn say 5-7x profit then have 50% investment in BTC and ETH and rest 50% in the low market cap but good projects. Some of the good projects as per me are POLY, PRIV, SUB, NEO, NANO.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 19, 2018, 03:33:39 PM
investing in cryptos with just 1200$ isn't a lot of money, we can only gain small profit if we invest in top altcoins if we got lucky or sometimes loose money if the market downs, however, if you insist on investing in cryptos, i suggest you should invest in ADA, a young and new blockchain platform that is on developing, you may earn profit if ADA become success in the future.

For many people, $1200 is really much - here you are wrong. If you use this money wisely, you can get really good returns. try to invest in the most promising tokens like NEO, Ethereum, and Stellar.
Activity: 108
July 19, 2018, 09:55:04 AM
Masari.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:26:55 AM
It is always good to choose the right coin for making money through our investment. Most of the people failed to choose the right coin and you should not divert them until the price increases. Sometimes the market goes down but you have to hold them until you make profits.
Activity: 10
July 19, 2018, 07:12:14 AM
With 1200$, I will devide 3 parts, and choose in top 10 list. Safe is first.
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
July 19, 2018, 06:18:21 AM
all of these ideas about your risk management. eth btc should be a safe harbour to keep and icrease your profit. most of other coins will make a profit for you but they also should be profit losses.
Pages:
Jump to: