Pages:
Author

Topic: 1200$ investment - What to buy ? - page 30. (Read 17487 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 08:40:01 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !

If you have 1200 money for your portofolio then you are not really very new.
However, investing in any altcoin you know that the risk and the return is involve. Your choice is depending of the return or risk you want to. If you need more safety investment ( not 100% safe ) so choose etherium like me.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:35:33 PM
Thanks for the quick input guys . I was watching elixir since it was 0.9$ , next day 1.5x , now going solid again . I should go into that asap .
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 08:33:53 PM
Depends on how much risk you want to take. I agree with ETH, PRL and Elixir. I would buy those. And in case you want to buy PRL and/or Elixir, I would do it now. I think we are not going to see those coins at these values anymore.

PS: Glad to hear that you're doing your own research. This forum is incredible, but always trust your knowledge and instinct.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 08:31:31 PM
Elixir
Activity: 24
January 07, 2018, 08:28:29 PM
I'm a small investor , new to crypto but i'm doing non stop research and i want an honest opinion on what you guys think i should buy with this capital .
Was thinking ETH , ETC(new pump coming soon-> japan DMM exchange luanch on 11 january) , Elix , PRL , Blue , AMP .
Any input and ideas are highly appreaciated .
Thanks !
Pages:
Jump to: