Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 221. (Read 499476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yeah, I will try to get on there. I have been incredibly busy these last few days and I've not had time.  Sorry about that. 

I got one graph up tonight!  Yay Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I started a channel in IRC btw, #eclipsemc on freenode. I'll idle on it whenever im online. Alot of things happen on IRC so everybody should get involved.
legendary
Yeah, I have been contemplating how best to go about attracting more people? 
Activity: 444
Merit: 254

Stable connections, just that we need more fire power!

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
bestest pool ever!

=]

'monkey
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
looks like a very nice pool, might give this a try later this week Smiley
legendary
Yeah, I found the problem.  It should SMS on the next block solve... was some code for the scoring system that screwed it up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Wow, finally.  What a horrible block.  

I didn't get an SMS notfication, hmm... did anyone else?  Sometimes my carrier is a bit slow.

Hopefully we won't have another beast like that for awhile.

Well done! Found another block!

I've thrown everything I've got at it.

Regards,
koo
Activity: 100
legendary
We could definitely use some help on this block Sad
Activity: 84
PayPal option is nice...
Sorry the hongkong one is rackspace. I got rackspace mixed up with amazon.

The hosting in sg is not so competitive on price as there are only a few big players here.

Another i've used before is http://www.usonyx.net/

legendary
Amazon has a datacenter in Melbourne and Hong Kong?  I wasn't able to find information on that.  I know they have the one in Singapore.

I wish that Webvisions place had a price on their dedicated servers... though judging by their VPS pricing, they are kinda pricey.
Yeah, PACRIM went down last night, not sure why yet.  It came back up, but I had auto start on the bitcoin process turned off for testing.  Guess I should have left it on.  

I'm going to shop for a new Internet provider and move PACRIM.  Maybe I'll look in Australia instead of Tokyo this time.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a colo site somewhere on that side of the world that's not crappy?

I use this for business. http://www.webvisions.com.sg/

They are pretty established and have a fast and competant service team.

Or if u want lower cost i'll hook u up with my smaller time hosting company whom i've been using for more then 8yrs. www.btc-poolwatch.com is hosted with them. U can do a traceroute.

Btw, the routes here to us.eclipsemc.com is faster than to eu.eclipsemc.com

Another choice would be amazon, they have datacenter in hong kong, melbourne and singapore.

Or just keep it simple and have 2 servers for now. Less is More.
legendary
Yeah, PACRIM went down last night, not sure why yet.  It came back up, but I had auto start on the bitcoin process turned off for testing.  Guess I should have left it on.  

I'm going to shop for a new Internet provider and move PACRIM.  Maybe I'll look in Australia instead of Tokyo this time.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a colo site somewhere on that side of the world that's not crappy?
When connecting to pacrim with poclbm, I get a "Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC". But with phoenix is ok.

Connecting to us server for now.

It seems us server is the most stable. I'll move 1ghash to the us server tonight.

I'll use pacrim at a later date since it is only 8 hops away.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Rearwheels:  Thanks!  I will get the HTML thing fixed tonight.

Boing & Organofcorti: I'm at a loss... that is strange.  I made a change to the worker daemon that may resolve that issue.  Is it worse now than before?  I can't imagine why that would be.  I'll get it figured out though.  I have one more method that is a sure fire cure, but it's a bit costly so I wanted to avoid it if at all possible.

Fasa: It's fine if you use different servers, they all get aggregated into a central database for statistics and block tracking - just don't try to submit work from one server to another server, that won't work.  Not sure how you'd do that anyway.

fadisaaida:  Well, for now it's whatever you think is appropriate for what services you are getting Smiley  

In regards to your suggestions:

1.  What resolution are you running?  Is it too large on other peoples screens as well?
2. I will add this to the list of things I will be making graphs and statistical tracking for.
3. It's both a security risk and a huge difficulty - integrating with vBulletin is a major pain, but I did make it so you can sign in to vBulletin with your Facebook account, meaning you don't have to go through the registration process, just let Facebook handle it.

We should be hitting a block any time now if we aren't running unlucky Smiley

Yes, it is worse then before.
The first day of the pool I was mining 12 hours a day in the EU server without problem, but when we got to 20-25 Ghash/s the problem came. I'm now mining at the US server, since it has less problems (not 0, less problems)
Jump to: