Author

Topic: [1200 TH] EMC: 0 Fee DGM. Anonymous PPS. US & EU servers. No Registration! - page 218. (Read 499476 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Excellent! So which values do you use for the variables c and f?

The reason I'm asking: Continuumpool shuts down (http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=8660.msg330007#msg330007) and this pool was also using Meni's scoring method. Now there are plenty of refugees (about 13 GHash/s) searching for a new home - probably we just found it.  Wink

What would be nice though, would be round dumps as we had at Continuum: http://www.continuumpool.com/history/
Probably you could just use a hash of the worker name as (anonymous) identifier and produce similar output?

Regards,
tschaboo

PS: EU-server is not working for some hours now ...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Inaba,

you mention your scoring system in a few posts (#59, #112, #142) and seems you implemented it but I can't find any details! Can you please publish your algorithm?
legendary
Found the problem with the EU server.  It's been fixed and is rebooting now and should be good to go.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
legendary
irc.freenode.net and channel #EclipseMC
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
what is the irc info?
i must have missed it (i'm not terribly observant anymore)

'monkey
legendary
Whoops, left some debug code in there.  That's what I get for trying to do it late at night.

Should be fixed now, I hope that doesn't break your fix Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Making up for the block from hell we had a few days ago.
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
Ok Rearwheels, I found the bug.  Basically, the JSON is still using an old table and some old code to calculate hash rate instead of the newer, faster table and code.  I had forgotten about that calculation routine.

I'm going to take this opportunity to centralize and rewrite the share calculation function so it won't be fixed tonight.  Hopefully tomorrow.  I hope it doesn't cause too much in the way of problems.

On a technical note, it has to do with the way a table is joined joining your miner twice for some reason.  I didn't really investigate as to why since the whole code block needs to go away anyway.

ok, but I think you broke the JSON. There's 3 numbers before the JSON starts.

Semi-off-topic: Is that why the results for eclipse on btc-poolwatch is all curly braces and stuff? Looks like raw JSON.

Yap, I've fixed that by chopping off the extra numbers.

BTW, another block found! Woohoo! (ok, I'm 1.5hrs late)
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Ok Rearwheels, I found the bug.  Basically, the JSON is still using an old table and some old code to calculate hash rate instead of the newer, faster table and code.  I had forgotten about that calculation routine.

I'm going to take this opportunity to centralize and rewrite the share calculation function so it won't be fixed tonight.  Hopefully tomorrow.  I hope it doesn't cause too much in the way of problems.

On a technical note, it has to do with the way a table is joined joining your miner twice for some reason.  I didn't really investigate as to why since the whole code block needs to go away anyway.

Semi-off-topic: Is that why the results for eclipse on btc-poolwatch is all curly braces and stuff? Looks like raw JSON.

legendary

legendary
Paypal will pay out to 8 decimal places, too, but there is still a minimum due to fees and overhead.
legendary
I forgot to mention that we now pay out to 8 decimal places... no more storing sub .02 amounts in your account.  You can get a full payout whenever you'd like.
legendary
I think I see the problem.  It's strictly limited to the JSON api.  I will fix that when I get home.

I have 2 accounts, sent you a PM.
legendary
I show two miners active (out of 4), the two that are active seem to be showing the proper MH rate for the type of cards you are using.  Neither show anywhere close to 1 GH/s much less 2.

So I am a little confused?  

I am actually on IRC right now if you want to login, I can help you.
Good idea Kripz, I will add that for sure.

Rearwheels: I am using the Highcharts library for the graphs.

We solved another block last night, looks like our luck is evening out Smiley  Only 12 hours to solve that block.

Dont forget to have mtgox prices in the sms and a warning that prices may be wrong due to delay in the sms or website.

Other ideas:

When cashing out with the website, an sms is sent with a one time pin (also i dont know how long it takes for an international SMS, could be annoying). Could be implemented with email change etc. Added security but not sure if its REALLY REALLY needed as you have payout lock anyway.

Are SMSs expensive for your? The bigget the pool gets, the more sms you will have to send. I was just wondering how many people have the wrong country codes etc. Perhaps an activation pin or something to enable sms, this will make sure they get it right. 3 attempts and it's locked.
Jump to: