Pages:
Author

Topic: $12000 to invest in long term. Which coin? :D - page 11. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
Which is a safe coin to invest in the long term?
How long should I hold it?

Is there a risk that I might lose it all?

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

I was thinking Litecoin, is it a good idea?
first of all you have to do is never make a decision from someone else, you can do research on these coins. I highly recommend some coins that are in the order of the top ten in coinmarketcap.com. that way you will get some knowledge from the research you do, the decision to invest is very susceptible to what you will get later. whether you will get is a profit or even suffered a loss.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
You have a lot of capital for investing, congratulations. But you have carefully when put all money into a type of coin, it is high risky. Dangeours !
Activity: 168
Merit: 0

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

MY opinion, these coins are the best investment for the long term investment.

XRP
NEO
ETH
Activity: 98

There is no one coin in which you can be sure 100% you can choose a coin from the top 10 in the market to find out more about its prospects for growth and at your own risk investing in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
There is no business or physical investment free of risk,The risk factor is involved every where but we minimize the risk as well.It is also said more risk more profit so take action invest in like popular profit oriented coins Bitcoin,Etherum,Monero,waves for long term once it reach maturity you will earn more than expectations. So safest is bitcoin and strongest is etherium
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
My first question operator, is do you understand how the crypto space run, most especially as regards the risk involved in investing, be because the amount you plan investing is huge. Although, there is every tendency for you to gain and if you should, it will be a big gain.
Do not also invest in just one coin, but diversify your investment on some other good coins in the space.
Activity: 189

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

I think NEM & RIPPLE are the very potential and the best investment for the long term.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Long term investment that will bring profits, I would say ETH, if you are looking to invest in a coin and forget about it for at least a year. Bitcoin can also be consodered but we are seeing an uptrend so I wouldn't rush to put money now.

I agree in not rushing to put the money down on a coin in particular as there are still uncertainties in the market. It also depends on how comfortable you feel putting the money at risk. At the same time, I'd go with BTC, ETH and altcoins such as DASH & LTC.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Now the market has fallen and all the coins have a cheap price. I think that now you can invest in any coin and the price will definitely rise.
Activity: 84
Choose carefully and don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Diversifying your portfolio and having at least 5-10 alts is the best way to invest money. Buying only one coin and hoping for it to rise is a big gamble.
Activity: 42
I think Ethereum is quite potential and you can invest in it for a long time without fear of failure.However,  you can diversify your deposit to BTC and ETH, or to invest in bitcoin the whole amount
Activity: 112
When it comes to investments, you may seek advise on how to do investment. But in crypto, you may run loss when you seek ideas from others on the kind of coin to invest. This is because, no one can predict the nature of these coins in the future. Anyway, I will suggest eth for you. I am not liable to your lost if any. You can hold till you think it is good to sell to earn about 50% profit.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky, and you must understand this before you invest. If you're willing to invest $12,000, bitcoin is your best bet. As long as you hold it for a long time, it will bring you good benefits.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Choose carefully and don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Ada, I think, is a good encryption. At present, Ada's market value is not very high. Therefore, I think Ada is a good choice for long-term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I think you should buy XRP, XVG, TRX, ADA, XLM. These are good coin, can invest long term. Take a look back at their upswing last year and down this year, you can see the difference compared to coinmarketcap. Maybe at the end of this year it will be x2, x3 even x4 if the BTC as well as the crypto market grows sharply.
Activity: 238
when the market is at a good state the ICO increase in number if you are good at judging the ICO then you should put half your money in safe coins like bitcoin and ethereum and all the other half in an ICO you truly for great multiplication
Activity: 112
 Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
If you want long term investments i think you have only 2 options - Ethereum and Bitcoin. Can really predict which coin is better to ivest in. It is better to invest in both, never invest in only 1 coin.
Activity: 17
I think ETH will be a potential coin in the next one or two years. It is gradually taking over Bitcoin and I think ETH will grow very strongly
Pages:
Jump to: