Pages:
Author

Topic: $12000 to invest in long term. Which coin? :D - page 14. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
In my opinion, backing ICOs sustains profitable prospects at least for most of the backers but bitcoins could become faster at least for less veteran backers having diminish exposure.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
How much is your total portfolio? I think investing all of 12 k just in one coin isn't that smart. Diversify your risks and invest in 3-5 coins.
My suggestion is following: Ada, Neo, Pchain, Quarkchain, Fantom ( after listing it won't make 10x,so you can get it like for 2x)
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Which is a safe coin to invest in the long term?
How long should I hold it?

Is there a risk that I might lose it all?

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

I was thinking Litecoin, is it a good idea?
In my opinion RIPPLE and NEO is the choice to for the investment. Because its have a very low price and it is a very stable coins.
Activity: 238
Before investing to any coin please have a look at Intro. This is my signature company. It has good concept and can give good growth in future.
Activity: 196
I don't see the point of investing a large amount of money long time. After all, it is more profitable to work in a short time (1-2 months). So you can get more profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
NEO XEM WAVES AND ETH. those are the best pack that is popular now.
you can invest now in those coin but if you are getting more attention or profit.
you can have LYL UTK and some other who has the great potentials.
Activity: 84
For a long term you can invest only in bitcoin, if you invest in other coins you must constantly monitor them and at the slightest risk reinvest.

At this time investing in BTC is really the best option because that's the only coin in which you can be certain that will recover. Invest now and hodl, that's what I'm doing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
For a long term you can invest only in bitcoin, if you invest in other coins you must constantly monitor them and at the slightest risk reinvest.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

At this moment 12K$ means big investment. Actually those are all cryptocurrencies that's why something risk involved with in every coin i think. Lite coin is brightest coin but i think yoi should to invest with small price currencies like as Ripple,Siacoin,EOS,NEM,OmiseGo,Lisk,Waves,Aion etc. I hope you going to invest with my suggested coin.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

I am a noob in cryptocurrencies. Help.  Huh

If you are looking for clues on where will you invest that money of yours, you can look at several markets such as the coinmarketcap.com. You can select there on where you want to invest. You can see there the market cap of each altcoins or tokens. You can see there as well the price along with the rate of change of it in 24 hrs and other time intervals. With that, we hope you can find the best altcoin for yourself where you can gain a good profit.
Activity: 84
better to do you own research, cause i already saw in topics like this one people just advising to buy some top-10 coins or coins/tokens that they own. but if you still didnt bought any tokens and still planing to invest, better maybe wait, cause market is not stable now.

Why wait?
Grab the chance and buy as much as you can while the prices are down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
for investing long term you can choose between top 10 crypto currencies! Now market at the bottom, but sure everything will raise
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Old post, but will write my opinion on today's situation of the market. To be honest right now it is safe literally to invest in any coin that is listed on big exchanges, as we see the bottom of the market and an ending of bears run, but my best choice stands for MTC Docademic, free tele medicine around the world, that been running their project since 2012. I think it will be very big and am holding it
Long term investment for me is Ethereum. Ethereum was the second to bitcoin in terms of demands. Yet ethereum have a lots of potential to grow even more. Ethereum has a lot of uses for the crypto industies.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
It seems to me that the best coin for investment is Etereum, but I would not have invested in one coin
Activity: 210
12,000 usd is a big amount for me. 1,000 US dollar is enough for investment. Those 1,000 US dollar will be invested to docademic around 10th to 15th of the month and sold them around 20+ of the month.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
Here this should get you going, study analyze and you will be alright.
Many will advise bitcoin, but I will choose a more significant coin as an etherium since it is predicted to be a good income in the future, and that's for sure, so choose a coin ethereum, do not lose anything
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
You can go for alt coins rather than going for bitcoin and eth. Altcoin at ICO price is very less you can smartly invest in promising ICO then you can check the outcome of your work and stay happy with profit.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
I personally will buy some Cardano, Verge and NEO because those coins have amazing teams behind the projects and they are in top 10 coins
NEO for me is good choice cause this project nowadays has lots of chance to get a big pump when market will recover, for me earnings from it could be even 2/3 times bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: