Pages:
Author

Topic: [12dailycoin.com] ★Signature Campaign★ | Best Rates | Jr. Member - Staff [OPEN] - page 19. (Read 16096 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Just running a test set of posts to see what happens. I am experimental in that way, I guess. Was always that way. Born that way,

I guess.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
I personally am on the fence with this neg rep for advertising a ponzi. Yes we know its gonna collapse, and yes we know someone is gonna get fucked along the line, but we are all adults(or at least supposed to be). So i dont see anything wrong with someone advertising and getting paid. Just because someone has a signature that says im a ponzi doesnt mean ppl will click it or are not informed as to what a ponzi is. If you know what a ponzi is or are too stupid to use google and find out and you still invest its your own dumbass fault. I do not see the point IMO in ruining someones acct because they want to make a few dollars.

Just my opinion take it for what its worth
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Username:jmintuck02
Current Post Count: 261
Current Rank:Full Member
Bitcoin Address: 1LEbu8xjsFGjqhW8ydPVEyvQRjK5eCxxHT

Upfront payments for every 10 post sent : https://blockchain.info/tx/bc4a47bf4b83e5040d9ffd1703d89693681d14d79fcb34d299a64628c03924cc

to join our signature campaign :

1. change your signature
2. we will give Upfront payments for every 10 post
3. you can start posting. after finish tell me and we will pay Upfront payments for every 10 post again
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
but what if this was clearly advertised as a Ponzi? Would people still hand out negatives for it?  
Doesn't actually matter, just you're admitting that you are going to scam. Here's something I wrote on the other thread(my opinion/argument, hate making them huge arguments, while I'm just rewording something I already said)
but I clearly added in red ( in my signature u can see ) that invest at your own risk , so whats the problem now ?
Its like saying, hey this site is going to scam, but still join it and get "100% guaranteed".
People aren't kid, if they see the signature they will see there is risk, if they want to risk, u can stop them from gamble, they can always do that at primedice !
As I said in PM:
stopped replying to my PM's then I told him that how he felt when VOD did same with him ( VOD was not abe to reply nd mexxer opened thread )

so he replied saying .. he will not remove and cannot explain why

I said:
@mexzer Don't be harsh on him man guy seems like he was unaware about it .This red mark will have him fucked forever on this forum .Please do the needful if he's ready to apolozise and take the sign off .You know ,you can always give them chances to improve .
He is fully aware of it and I have already told him about it:
Although if you remove/replace your signature immediately I can remove my negative trust.
tl;dr , I am only removing my negative trust(from what I saw, sho agrees) if the signature/any other form of advertisement is completely removed.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I agree this campaign is clearly bullshit with those rates, but what if this was clearly advertised as a Ponzi? Would people still hand out negatives for it?  
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Username:jmintuck02
Current Post Count: 261
Current Rank:Full Member
Bitcoin Address: 1LEbu8xjsFGjqhW8ydPVEyvQRjK5eCxxHT
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
this indeed very higher rates of all in here,
but sadly this is investment program campaign..
i guess no one gonna risk their account here, for getting negative trust..
promoting investment on signature is not recommended by most community..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
One question: Am I allowed to have my e-mail address as well as "12dailycoin.com" in my personal text?

yes, we allowed it
Activity: 140
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
This is the best and highest paying that i never seen before but you will risk your account if you promote this kind of ponzi.
Good luck to your business..
Another scam alert.. Beware..  Cry
I wouldn't consider it the best. You can't join if you have negative trust, and if you join you will be given trust which means no payment and free neg rep. Also, no escrow so they probably won't pay.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
This is the best and highest paying that i never seen before but you will risk your account if you promote this kind of ponzi.
Good luck to your business..
Another scam alert.. Beware..  Cry
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
No judging - just wondering.. If this is obvious Ponzi Scheme, why this kind of threads are not banned by moderators?

To protect the community, such actions should, in my view, be blocked by administration. Maybe this is good moment to discuss that problem?

It is off-topic to the ongoing "discussion" , please create a new thread.

Answer: Because scams , however obvious they are, are not moderated. Others can comment further as to why(when you make a thread)
Merit: 452
Check your coin privilege
This indeed sounds too good to be true after all
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Finally a good paying Signature Campaign for all the Members with Negative trusts ! Afterall ,being negative repped is not all that bad.
Ironical, considering neg rated members aren't allowed to join the campaign

Yes, It's probably a scam, but I think we don't have the right to stop people running or joining a signature campaign like this.
If you can help and stop other people getting robbed will you do it?
This ponzi is trying to rob other people and we can warn the others before they did Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Indeed. But, AFAIK, they do not allow anyone with negative trust to join their signature campaign.
because all participants of this campaign will get negative trust it means nobody will got the payment because they broke the rule
i think that's pretty strange

How it is strange? It isn't like 12dailycoin is giving that negative trust to them.
But yes no one will get paid if they join this because they will get negative trust from Gianluca95.
But they probably wouldn't get paid anyway because he got red trust and no escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Indeed. But, AFAIK, they do not allow anyone with negative trust to join their signature campaign.
because all participants of this campaign will get negative trust it means nobody will got the payment because they broke the rule
i think that's pretty strange
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
i dont sink you have so many earnings from your site to pay so high payment for posts
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Finally a good paying Signature Campaign for all the Members with Negative trusts ! Afterall ,being negative repped is not all that bad.

Yes, It's probably a scam, but I think we don't have the right to stop people running or joining a signature campaign like this.
Yes we have, this forum is for public and someone can't promote a scam site just because he is getting paid,its like risking money of others to earn.This is bitcoin community forum not a personal website where you can promote any shit you want to.
Activity: 868

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
You wanna us to promote a ponzi place to you steal money,because we all know that those kind of websites are for a short even medium time but in the end the scam will happen,soo i doubt anyone here will support you to scam others.
Pages:
Jump to: