Pages:
Author

Topic: [12dailycoin.com] ★Signature Campaign★ | Best Rates | Jr. Member - Staff [OPEN] - page 20. (Read 16096 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
please join my signature campaign Grin
Sorry, but I don't think that will happen. Because I don't want to risk my account getting negative feedback. D:

Finally a good paying Signature Campaign for all the Members with Negative trusts ! Afterall ,being negative repped is not all that bad.
Indeed. But, AFAIK, they do not allow anyone with negative trust to join their signature campaign.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Finally a good paying Signature Campaign for all the Members with Negative trusts ! Afterall ,being negative repped is not all that bad.
Ironical, considering neg rated members aren't allowed to join the campaign
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
lol that guy did so much hardwork to develop those signatures lol....

CMMON GIVE IT UP SCAMMERS... Tongue

Which... will turns into a waste since nobody will use this sig. campaign (well, except if someone has enough stupidity to ignore all the suggestions on this thread).
Well if that person already has -neg in the first place he might take this offer Roll Eyes
It's rare to see a campaign that accepts -neg member
So this campaign could be the place where scammers regroup Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

Which... will turns into a waste since nobody will use this sig. campaign (well, except if someone has enough stupidity to ignore all the suggestions on this thread).
Activity: 560
You wanna us to promote a ponzi place to you steal money,because we all know that those kind of websites are for a short even medium time but in the end the scam will happen,soo i doubt anyone are and will support you to scam others.
Activity: 678
Merit: 1000
One question: Am I allowed to have my e-mail address as well as "12dailycoin.com" in my personal text?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Woah, your rates are the best that I have seen so far. But I don't think I'd risk my account to join your signature campaign. Undecided

I think no one will to join your signature campaign Sir
Who will join will received a negative trust. because its a ponzi.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Woah, your rates are the best that I have seen so far. But I don't think I'd risk my account to join your signature campaign. Undecided

Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
Users who agree promoting/helping this scam and join the signature campaign out of greed may get negative trust too...
From EcuaMobi, Shorena , me and Lutpin
Count me in too
I have spare time and some -neg trust to throw away Roll Eyes
Although i gotta say the payment is pretty tempting Tongue
With my current rank and let's say i did 100 post each week that mean i would receive 0.2 each week Shocked
But i doubt OP will pay Roll Eyes
This smells like another Bitcoin black friday scam campaign Tongue
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Payment of 0.28 BTC for Legendary Member every week? 0.24 BTC for Hero Member? Are you serious? :O

If you want to give trust to your campaign put your fund in a escrow.

But, everyone who will join in this campaign will receive a negative feedback also from me.

Rules:

- Upfront payments for every 10 post.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Payment of 0.28 BTC for Legendary Member every week? 0.24 BTC for Hero Member? Are you serious? :O

If you want to give trust to your campaign put your fund in a escrow.

But, everyone who will join in this campaign will receive a negative feedback also from me.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Jr. Members – 0.001BTC/post Huh
along I joined this forum just a signature campaign betcoin.tm and you are willing to pay dearly Jr member
But I'm not sure this is a serious, negative trust account with a newbie and do not use escrow, only say be careful campaigners
Yes because they are not going to pay Tongue
If OP is serious about his campaign and can escrow money then many people will interested in this.Before confirmation of escrow don't join the campaign unless you want to promote them for free.

Edit: OOPs its a ponzi scam,joining this campaign isn't suggested even if they escrow fund.

Haha yeah if this campaign ponzi each participant will have a negative trust although using escrow still no good
participants I would lose forever because of the negative feedback can not join another sigcamp. For of participants should Consider carefully before joining
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Lol your trying to lie us jr. member 0.001 per post  Grin go to hell bro
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
Users who agree promoting/helping this scam and join the signature campaign out of greed may get negative trust too...
Count me to the party too Tongue I love to join party without invitation  Grin

I confirm. I also suggest we dont bump this thread and take the discussion to why in the existing thread here -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/should-people-who-promote-ponzis-in-their-signature-be-given-a-negative-trust-1183602
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Count me to the party too Tongue I love to join party without invitation  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
This is clearly a ponzi scheme and the fact it's promoted as an investment makes it completely scammy. I and other members have left negative trust to OP.

Users who agree promoting/helping this scam and join the signature campaign out of greed will get negative trust too.
Pages:
Jump to: