Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 13. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
tournament participants grew, 1100 people. more exciting competition. after slumping in 1114 position, now can enter the big 25 again. the other where is your voice? Let's play again.fight..fight..fight.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Oh, God. I lost again.
my remaining coins only 8000 coins now. how can i be the first winner if so. I still hope to improve the position even though it seems I feel so pessimistic. Keep on spirit! Whhhhoooaaaa...

hahaha, do not give up easily, the situation BTC is now being recovered from fud that happened this week, so if picking BTC up maybe you will win ( just my suggest ) hahah, GOOD LUCK !
Oh, God. I lost again.
my remaining coins only 8000 coins now. how can i be the first winner if so. I still hope to improve the position even though it seems I feel so pessimistic. Keep on spirit! Whhhhoooaaaa...
Activity: 56
yeah ... Finally i can finish in the top 10. thank you God. Thanks fundz dev for your 500 fundz.
it's time to fight really well in the third tournament. let's fight!
Whoa, congratulations mate! Be aware because I'm gonna catch you up on top Grin
I heard that the prize's increase too doesn't it? I'm drooling already Grin

The prize is the same as the last tournament, see image below

https://i.imgur.com/nI2lzXL.png
Activity: 308
will there be a 3rd league? I hope there is a third league
third stage tournament has started since yesterday, bro.
 the fight is still tight. no one is so superior untill now. it seems the price is very difficult to predict at this time.  the price movements is so wild. it's time to start.
the third league already started? how many total prizes? let's fight bro
the prize for the third tournament is the same as the second tournament which totals 1 eth + 20000 tokens. 1 eth is divided into ranks 1 to 3, where the first winner gets 0.6 eth + 5000 fundz. the rest of the prize is divided into participants who enter the top 25. Lets go and enjoy your challenge.
I will be more enthusiastic and serious to win!
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
yeah ... Finally i can finish in the top 10. thank you God. Thanks fundz dev for your 500 fundz.
Whoa, congratulations mate! Be aware because I'm gonna catch you up on top Grin
I heard that the prize's increase too doesn't it? I'm drooling already Grin
 the fight is still tight. no one is so superior untill now. it seems the price is very difficult to predict at this time.  the price movements is so wild. it's time to start.
Whoa, it has started already? Dang, I skip a couple days and stage 3 is already started! Gotta make a newest strategy this time. Thanks for the info!
the prize for the third tournament is the same as the second tournament which totals 1 eth + 20000 tokens. 1 eth is divided into ranks 1 to 3, where the first winner gets 0.6 eth + 5000 fundz. the rest of the prize is divided into participants who enter the top 25. Lets go and enjoy your challenge.
Activity: 98

I'm ready for the top 3 in this tournament
it's hard for me to win
the spirit that needs to be maintained. hopefully better luck in this third tournament.
 it looks like the fight and the competition will get harder. some participants are experienced. play the portfolio and enjoy the ride down, bro.

I will more fighting, I want to win in this tournament, I will try my best Cheesy

it's hard for me to win
the spirit that needs to be maintained. hopefully better luck in this third tournament.
 it looks like the fight and the competition will get harder. some participants are experienced. play the portfolio and enjoy the ride down, bro.

it's hard for me to win
for information you can join Telegram group https://t.me/fundfantasy
Activity: 56
I have given up for today, will fundfantasy open new tournaments?

The 2nd stage has now ended and stage 3 has just started.  Fresh start for everybody, get on it!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
For you guys who haven't participate in the Token Sale, go get those tokens while there's a bonus available! -> https://fundfantasy.io/
Don't forget, the bonus stage on this round is available until 12/03 12:00 GMT
we all can get 50% bonus if we buy Fundz with 100Eth / 10Btc
looklikes this bonus will continue to exist until the main sale end. a very attractive offer for investors
another bonuses is buy above 1 eth and get 20% bonus

ICO LIVE NOW => https://fundfantasy.io
For you guys who haven't participate in the Token Sale, go get those tokens while there's a bonus available! -> https://fundfantasy.io/
Don't forget, the bonus stage on this round is available until 12/03 12:00 GMT
I have given up for today, will fundfantasy open new tournaments?
They are constantly open new challenges every day on the web! Improve your portfolio skill by making the best one in your idea, and don't give up so easily Wink

Hello firend, Can you tech me how to win, I need some good advice and strategy.
It varies for each person, but for me, I use the Bollinger to predict the next price movement. And when it is still in the Alpha demo, I try to make as many portfolios as possible so I can get the "feel"  to choose either the price will go up or down.
Pages:
Jump to: