Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 10. (Read 4193 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
will there be a tournament leg4 on FundFantasy.com? i was late at leg3 because there was a little electrical damage in my house.
I think there is no tournament Leg4. I'm late too
Activity: 223
The concept taken by the project is quite interesting and purpose of the project also is good hopefully the future of the project is able to achieve the desired project¬
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
will there be a tournament leg4 on FundFantasy.com? i was late at leg3 because there was a little electrical damage in my house.
Activity: 294
whether altcoin is still running until now besides that I do not know if altcoin is still holding a bounty campaign program and I will join the project.
of course this is still running. and now you can get 20% bonus from your total purchase if you invest now. You know? this is already in etherdelta and coinomi. that is, it will be great in the future. let's buy it soon.
After ICO, I think FUNDZ will be listed on Top 5 exchanges. Maybe HitBTC
I hope like that. but it does not seem that fast.
most likely after in etherdelta, April maybe will enter the exchanger. we hope the negotiation with the owner of the exchanger can run smoothly. I think, cryptopia and coinexchanger is very good.

etherdelta will become first step, and then maybe FUNDZ will increase price before enter to the exchanger.
it will be amazing. etherdelta is a kind of internal exchanger to control the price. if the tournament platform is ready, I'm sure the price will go up by itself as the number of requests.
Activity: 308
whether altcoin is still running until now besides that I do not know if altcoin is still holding a bounty campaign program and I will join the project.
of course this is still running. and now you can get 20% bonus from your total purchase if you invest now. You know? this is already in etherdelta and coinomi. that is, it will be great in the future. let's buy it soon.
most likely after in etherdelta, April maybe will enter the exchanger. we hope the negotiation with the owner of the exchanger can run smoothly. I think, cryptopia and coinexchanger is very good.

etherdelta will become first step, and then maybe FUNDZ will increase price before enter to the exchanger.
Good day. I would like to know what kind of medals are in account settings and for what can they be obtained and what advantages do they give?
I think the medal is to describe the position we have ever achieved during the tournament. gold for position number one and so on. unfortunately I have never entered the top three, so I have not been able to medal.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Good day. I would like to know what kind of medals are in account settings and for what can they be obtained and what advantages do they give?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

it will not be that fast, it may be listed in the near future, it will not be as fast as it can get into the Top Exchangers. will take a little time even though the ICO is great. but I believe with Fundz, we will see
do not be sorry for not buying when the bonus 20%
I don't understand what you say. Are you investor?
I think he wants to tell us not to regret later if we do not buy ico tokens now. Why? because now there is still a 20% bonus. and in the future there will be no more bonuses. I think it's a regret if it's too late to join.
Activity: 65
https://i.imgur.com/rGr5a6s.png

Dear Member of the FundFantasy Community,

More updates:
We are happy to announce that we have crossed the 1,160 users mark on the FundFantasy platform!! User registrations have been growing at an increasing pace, and If FundFantasy continues growing like this we’ll have over 10,000 users by the end of the year - and that, dear friends, will be magnificent.

Over 8 million tokens were already sold! We are still quite a long way from the hard cap and we expect that contributions will grow as we approach the ICO, and as our ICO gets more exposure. Don’t forget to claim your 20% bonus (for contributions of over 1 Ether) before it ends! Click here to participate now -> ico.fundfantasy.com  Cheesy

Platform is ready, we will fly to the moon, 2 week left!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Kindly reminder guys, for you who haven't joined the Telegram Group, I highly recommend you to join in it so you won't miss any single important information about the project.

Main Telegram group -> https://t.me/fundfantasy
Bounty-related group -> https://t.me/FundFantasyBounty
Alpha Tournament group (NEW) -> https://t.me/alphafantasy

Don't forget to share this project with your followers and friend and make it a booming project this year Wink
and do not forget This tournament is FREE, there is no element of payment, if anyone asks for funds maybe it's scammers

lately, too many frauds on telegram and social media, be careful
correct.
my account is on a ban. but I do not know why I am banned. I do not feel spam or anything else.
but never mind, continue to share and share again. Keep spirit!
You can share but you can't spam in this forum. You will get banned
The forum is used to discuss our opinion about the project, if you want to share your referral link, you can go to your social media page and share it there with your followers and friends.

What do you mean sir?, I dont understand, is that 20% bonus not good for you or 20% bonus ends now?

Well he means that you need to buy right now when the 20% bonus is still on, unless you gonna regret not to buy the tokens after the bonus round ends.

Dear Member of the FundFantasy Community,

More updates:
We are happy to announce that we have crossed the 1,160 users mark on the FundFantasy platform!! User registrations have been growing at an increasing pace, and If FundFantasy continues growing like this we’ll have over 10,000 users by the end of the year - and that, dear friends, will be magnificent.

Over 8 million tokens were already sold! We are still quite a long way from the hard cap and we expect that contributions will grow as we approach the ICO, and as our ICO gets more exposure. Don’t forget to claim your 20% bonus (for contributions of over 1 Ether) before it ends! Click here to participate now -> ico.fundfantasy.com  Cheesy

Congrat for FUNDFANTASY!, don't forget everbody, 20% bonus will be ends in few hours!!
It's 2 days left actually, so the chance of getting the bonus is still widely open for everyone.

What do you mean sir?, I dont understand, is that 20% bonus not good for you or 20% bonus ends now?
I don't understand what you say. Are you investor?
Pages:
Jump to: