Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 11. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
and do not forget This tournament is FREE, there is no element of payment, if anyone asks for funds maybe it's scammers

lately, too many frauds on telegram and social media, be careful
correct.
my account is on a ban. but I do not know why I am banned. I do not feel spam or anything else.
but never mind, continue to share and share again. Keep spirit!
You can share but you can't spam in this forum. You will get banned
yes, it seems so.
Cause so enthusiast to share about fundz , making us forget the rules and become banned.
btw,  this third tournament will be the end or there will be advanced to the fourth stage, Anyone knows?
Activity: 98
and do not forget This tournament is FREE, there is no element of payment, if anyone asks for funds maybe it's scammers

correct.
my account is on a ban. but I do not know why I am banned. I do not feel spam or anything else.
yup, because here for the discussion not to search refferal and spam it is banned
Merit: 10

correct.
do not be sorry for not buying when the bonus 20%
Activity: 308
https://i.imgur.com/rGr5a6s.png

Dear Member of the FundFantasy Community,

More updates:
We are happy to announce that we have crossed the 1,160 users mark on the FundFantasy platform!! User registrations have been growing at an increasing pace, and If FundFantasy continues growing like this we’ll have over 10,000 users by the end of the year - and that, dear friends, will be magnificent.

Over 8 million tokens were already sold! We are still quite a long way from the hard cap and we expect that contributions will grow as we approach the ICO, and as our ICO gets more exposure. Don’t forget to claim your 20% bonus (for contributions of over 1 Ether) before it ends! Click here to participate now -> ico.fundfantasy.com  Cheesy

Congrat for FUNDFANTASY!, don't forget everbody, 20% bonus will be ends in few hours!!
https://i.imgur.com/rGr5a6s.png

More updates:
We are happy to announce that we have crossed the 1,160 users mark on the FundFantasy platform!! User registrations have been growing at an increasing pace, and If FundFantasy continues growing like this we’ll have over 10,000 users by the end of the year - and that, dear friends, will be magnificent.

Over 8 million tokens were already sold! We are still quite a long way from the hard cap and we expect that contributions will grow as we approach the ICO, and as our ICO gets more exposure. Don’t forget to claim your 20% bonus (for contributions of over 1 Ether) before it ends! Click here to participate now -> ico.fundfantasy.com  Cheesy
congratulations.
great achievement. the target of 10,000 users at the end of the year is something that can be achieved.
share, promotions, retweets and invites should be upgraded again. the main target is hardcap can be achieved and or ico succeed smoothly. let's get to the moon! Soon!
http://i.imgur.com/UaguC85.jpg
Great news from FundFantasy because they will be featured ob CNBC's show : "The Advancements" and hosted by Ted Danson! -> http://advancementstv.com/Fund-Fantasy

Don't forget to watch this! Cheesy
Offcourse i Will.
more famous now. more and more interested and certainly the future is more promising. and it seems to be more and more offer of show and cooperation in the future. This is a remarkable progress for a new coin.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4

More updates:

correct.
Is 3rd at this time? And it will end on 15 MAR?

for the question you can join the telegram group FUNDZ https://t.me/alphafantasy , there directly in answer by admin
Merit: 10
Is 3rd at this time? And it will end on 15 MAR?
Activity: 504
Merit: 107

Great news from FundFantasy because they will be featured ob CNBC's show : "The Advancements" and hosted by Ted Danson! -> http://advancementstv.com/Fund-Fantasy

Don't forget to watch this! Cheesy
Gogogo Alpha Tournament Round 3 , not to be missed, before you regret it! because prizes also not small, 0.6 ETH

I didn't join round 1 and round 2
Can I join the tournament round 3?
Of course, you can. start from now while not too far away. who knows you can get into the top 25. not too bad because you will be able to coin free.
Yes, because from now before it's too late, because there's rarely a Tournament like this
Yup, don't wanna miss the tournament again this time. I missed the second round and really regret that. Luckily they opened the third leg so there's still a chance to win this round.

Make sure if you get any message that claimed to be one of the team, ask it to the group whether they really sent you PM or not. It is really important to minimize the chance of you getting scammed.
Hey guys, do you know that there is an upcoming webinar that will be held on less than 48 hours from now?
The team will give a walkthrough on how to make more FUNDZ tokens! How cool was that Roll Eyes
Check their Telegram for more info -> https://t.me/FundFantasyBounty
Activity: 56
Gogogo Alpha Tournament Round 3 , not to be missed, before you regret it! because prizes also not small, 0.6 ETH

Of course, you can. start from now while not too far away. who knows you can get into the top 25. not too bad because you will be able to coin free.

Also join the Tournament specific Telegram Group - https://t.me/alphafantasy for more information
Activity: 308

Yes, because from now before it's too late, because there's rarely a Tournament like this

Pages:
Jump to: