Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 39. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Alpha tournament is going live, CAN YOU BUILD THE
WINNING PORTFOLIO ?
Seems like I can Smiley Cryptocurrencies changes fast. but I faster.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
Alpha tournament is going live, CAN YOU BUILD THE
WINNING PORTFOLIO ?
copper member
Alpha turnament is live now. how do you feel? I think this is very fun.  Cheesy
copper member
Great evening. I can win the contest

Now the market is crypto-currency - very unstable. It's hard for me to guess their growth and fall

your chance is huge. Keep trying and good luck!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
In 2 of 3 competitions I won

Although I'm now at 313, but I want to take first place in the tournament. Now do you think that the Crypto currency will grow?

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Great evening. I can win the contest

Now the market is crypto-currency - very unstable. It's hard for me to guess their growth and fall

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
When tournament will be ended every account will be set to zero (excepting winners) or wi still be able to use demo tokens in a "traning" contests?
copper member
Oh, I losing FUNDZ so fast, about 9.8k , but predictions good, first places smells like a heaven.

Never be sure, it can changes in any second, yesterday I was in the leaderboard.

true, everything rotates according to price. when the time of the contest ends is the only thing that determines where you stand.
Activity: 123
Oh, I losing FUNDZ so fast, about 9.8k , but predictions good, first places smells like a heaven.
Never be sure, it can changes in any second, yesterday I was in the leaderboard.

What wrong with this profile picture? Before the tournament starts they was right size.

Activity: 218
Activity: 364
Earned $400 using $100k, how real traders do this? It's real big risk. Thanks god here we can risk virtual dollars.
I'm really interested what means label FND discount, all contest have it, what the point?
Activity: 322
I want to say great thanks to developers for marking full contests by a red color. It was visible like a number of participants before, e.g. 6\6, but now it much more easier to see.
Activity: 308
I've like when I meet someone from this forum in a head to head contest. Sorry man Smiley

Don't worry about this, man, nevermind)
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
I've like when I meet someone from this forum in a head to head contest. Sorry man Smiley
Activity: 308
Watched screenshots in this topic provide me a thing to think, if in history table in column return is written 20 FUNDZ then I earn 20 FUNDZ, it means that prize minus entry fee will be 20 FUNDZ, but in detailed results of contest is written that prize 20 FUNDZ, it means that i won 20 FUNDZ but if entry fee is 30 FUNDZ then I lost 10 FUNDZ, so in return column should be -10, but not a 20. If 20 then it have be named prize but no a return.
It's really actual question, I saw such prizes on screenshots here, and now I'm get such results. Third place (with another two mans) and I get less than I paid, so I "return" nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: