Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 36. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 1
Hello, recently I noticed that in history tab wrong text mark. Portfolios marked "winning" seems like contest is live, I mean If you driving home, then you "driving", if you, when arrived home, and tell it to your wife it become "drove".
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
This reminds me of totle.io and the awesome beta tournaments they had around Christmas. I didn't know FundFantasy existed until now so I will head on over and create my account! Thanks!

Make sure to join our Telegram channel -->  https://t.me/fundfantasy
Hello everybody! Yesterday I won the prize in the competition, but for the total amount of money so far in the red. I will continue to understand the work of the platform. While the shortcomings have not noticed

Good job! wishing you luck
Can you tell us what it means if the competitions are marked by a star? or not marked. I would like to understand what this means. So far everything has been successfully managed to take 2nd place in the contest and win 20 tokens.

Competitions market with a star are featured with their bigger prize pool and number of participents 
Activity: 322
Can you tell us what it means if the competitions are marked by a star? or not marked. I would like to understand what this means. So far everything has been successfully managed to take 2nd place in the contest and win 20 tokens.
Activity: 294
Hello everybody! Yesterday I won the prize in the competition, but for the total amount of money so far in the red. I will continue to understand the work of the platform. While the shortcomings have not noticed
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I had watched screenshots in this thread and understood why major part of contests made in cryptocurrencies asset, it's most unstable market, so your game will be more dynamic.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
This reminds me of totle.io and the awesome beta tournaments they had around Christmas. I didn't know FundFantasy existed until now so I will head on over and create my account! Thanks!
Until now? So is it old platform ? I mean for this time FundFantasy should gain a trust, but only about 350 people taking participate in Alpha tournament, I've waited for more.
This project isn't old, I don't know why this man said this, but project was testing until now, and about now, alpha-tournament named alpha because it first. Like version of programm named so  because alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet.
I also want to add that I never saw any advertising of this project, and token isn't launched yet, in this case 350 people it's big amount of people, just like small village.
Until now? So is it old platform ? I mean for this time FundFantasy should gain a trust, but only about 350 people taking participate in Alpha tournament, I've waited for more.
This project isn't old, I don't know why this man said this, but project was testing until now, and about now, alpha-tournament named alpha because it first. Like version of programm named so  because alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet.
Activity: 123
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Activity: 434
I really think that we need more products available in raw material asset, this situation happens frequently, If market will change we in any case will be together because we did similar bet.

You are absolutely right, man, recently I take participate in contest where available only one asset, I think you can guess which of them. It's most ridiculous result that I ever saw.
Activity: 364
I really think that we need more products available in raw material asset, this situation happens frequently, If market will change we in any case will be together because we did similar bet.
Before this I was thinking that this market working in wave style, and it was. Before this my portfolios brought me nothing, so I didn't change them and made another try, lose again. Now I have about 9.8k and understood that this market much more difficult.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
I want to say that it's good that winners is first 100 people, I mean it's third part of all competitors, you only need to earn even 1 FUNDZ and you will in this hundred. But I can't. For now lost 100 FUNDZ.
You are right, it's true. I earned only 50 FUNDZ and I get 17 place, it was lucky day for me, before this I had less than 10k.

They should to update site design, time is cutted off by scroll bar. I have similar troubles even with wide screen. Before this text "Hurry" in lobby also was cutted off, but now it shows right way.
I want to say that it's good that winners is first 100 people, I mean it's third part of all competitors, you only need to earn even 1 FUNDZ and you will in this hundred. But I can't. For now lost 100 FUNDZ.
You are right, it's true. I earned only 50 FUNDZ and I get 17 place, it was lucky day for me, before this I had less than 10k.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Will there be contests for entry into which is limited by the level of the participant or what other priorities give a high level? I want to understand why this is and how it grows?
It's a very important question, that was asked in this thread but still no answer. I tried to guess what will change when I will up my level, but I couldn't, but you did it.
Level restrictions for entry it's interesting, in this case will be a "sandboxies", "schools" etc. where only newbies. But it dangerous, I mean here will be people who register new account to play with newbies and win all, then transfer token to main account and again and again. For now it's unreal, I mean after alpha tournament and token launch.
Will there be contests for entry into which is limited by the level of the participant or what other priorities give a high level? I want to understand why this is and how it grows?
It's a very important question, that was asked in this thread but still no answer. I tried to guess what will change when I will up my level, but I couldn't, but you did it.
Tell me for what reason the contest can be canceled? The money I put in order to take part is returned back?
If contest marked as Guaranteed then you will get your tokens back. Reasons? I think it can happen if organizator cancel it when we will be able to organize our own contests.
Oh no no no, I think that situation when amount of people that registered in contest isn't enough it only reason to cancel the contest, and that's all. If organizators will be able to cancel them then they will do it every time when their man is going to lose.
How you can know losing or winning before start, contest is going for hours and situation on market can change in any second. I think that it's not needed indeed, ability to cancel contest, what the point, but we must be able to cancel them before first man take participate, if we do it accidentally.
Tell me for what reason the contest can be canceled? The money I put in order to take part is returned back?
If contest marked as Guaranteed then you will get your tokens back. Reasons? I think it can happen if organizator cancel it when we will be able to organize our own contests.
Oh no no no, I think that situation when amount of people that registered in contest isn't enough it only reason to cancel the contest, and that's all. If organizators will be able to cancel them then they will do it every time when their man is going to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: