Pages:
Author

Topic: [1500+ users!][ALPHA]🌟FundFantasy.com🌟 Fantasy Trading [ICO IS LIVE][FREE] - page 35. (Read 4234 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
All of you here are great people. hopefully your best chance to win the Alpha Tourament contest
Activity: 123
Merit: 1

won 160 tokens is a pretty good prize. I will continue training. Tell me to exchange tokens for dollars, this will need to be done on the exchange?
Yes, you may exchange your token on exchanges, but not now, now you playing using 10k of demo tokens, so if you pay demo token you will get demo token. If you pay nothing you will get nothing.
It's not all true. If you pay nothing you can get 0.3 BTC and 10k of real FUNDZ. Prizes in alpha tournament it's REAL money but you not needed full up your wallet on the platform, you taking participate with demo tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

won 160 tokens is a pretty good prize. I will continue training. Tell me to exchange tokens for dollars, this will need to be done on the exchange?
Yes, you may exchange your token on exchanges, but not now, now you playing using 10k of demo tokens, so if you pay demo token you will get demo token. If you pay nothing you will get nothing.
Activity: 322

Activity: 294
Hello! I won another prize and multiplied my bet twice. It's just perfect. Tell me please how the platform earns fixed fees or are assigned individually for each tournament?
copper member
Everything is heading for the better direction.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
I like this idea. I've often thought about this and was wondering if it would ever be created. Gonna go check this out now.
How I understood now platform works without blockchain? You will make ICO for a blockchain integration? Or it already works and this money needed for licenses, advertising etc?
Activity: 364
Nice contest, nice tokens, thanks. Had read advertise about crypto and about stable market of commodities, it's ridiculous. In this case if nothing will be changing (commodities) you will have 100k and you will be higher in rating then others.

Contests are really cool, having some knowledge and skills in the market, you can easily multiply your capital then bring tokens on the exchange and sell at a bargain price and earn more on this. Good luck to you!
I understand the platform while working in the test mode, or you can already buy tokens and try to multiply your capital? On which exchanges will be traded these tokens. And why in the lobby balance of the BTC and eth
I can guess that ETH and BTC for winners of alpha-tournament, but here is no official answer yet, yes, about test... i don't know, tournament with real and serious prize is alive, I think it's no time to test.
Nice contest, nice tokens, thanks. Had read advertise about crypto and about stable market of commodities, it's ridiculous. In this case if nothing will be changing (commodities) you will have 100k and you will be higher in rating then others.

Contests are really cool, having some knowledge and skills in the market, you can easily multiply your capital then bring tokens on the exchange and sell at a bargain price and earn more on this. Good luck to you!
I understand the platform while working in the test mode, or you can already buy tokens and try to multiply your capital? On which exchanges will be traded these tokens. And why in the lobby balance of the BTC and eth
Activity: 294

Activity: 123
I really don't understand how prize pool is calculated. I mean I had read that platform will take 10% from prize, in this contest participated three man, each paid 40 FUNDZ as entry fee, 3 x 40 = 120. 10% from a 120 it's 12, so 120-12=108, but we have only 80 FUNDZ in prize pool, where 28 more?

Good question, I will listen to the official answer
I recently read a Whitepaper and find nothing about additional fees, I think error in number of participants, they will take UP TO 10% written in whitepaper, so if two mans then 40+40=80 and fees 0%.
Good try but nope. If you try to read whole whitepaper then you should see that this fees can change between 5% and 10% and just can't be zero. Waiting to answer from community manager.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Activity: 218
I really don't understand how prize pool is calculated. I mean I had read that platform will take 10% from prize, in this contest participated three man, each paid 40 FUNDZ as entry fee, 3 x 40 = 120. 10% from a 120 it's 12, so 120-12=108, but we have only 80 FUNDZ in prize pool, where 28 more?

I recently read a Whitepaper and find nothing about additional fees, I think error in number of participants, they will take UP TO 10% written in whitepaper, so if two mans then 40+40=80 and fees 0%.

Also question, why in "head-to-head" contest participated three mans. I mean if here will be two mans then 40+40=80, but question where is 10% that platform should get.
copper member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Hello everybody! Yesterday I won the prize in the competition, but for the total amount of money so far in the red. I will continue to understand the work of the platform. While the shortcomings have not noticed
Keep trying, it isn't hard to get positive balance (more than 10k). I can only advise to take participate in tournaments where all assets are available and use cryptocurrencies portfolio, of course if you understand this market.
Why so strange advice, contest with all assets available is rare in lobby, if you will be doing this you can participate only in 5-8 contests per day. So you can't compete with other players in leaderboard.
Fully agree with you, I noticed that this asset is very stable. I read that FundFantasy take this data from real market so it's not their miss. In any case it's part of the process to decide such problems. It's good advice.
Hello everybody! Yesterday I won the prize in the competition, but for the total amount of money so far in the red. I will continue to understand the work of the platform. While the shortcomings have not noticed

Keep trying, it isn't hard to get positive balance (more than 10k). I can only advise to take participate in tournaments where all assets are available and use cryptocurrencies portfolio, of course if you understand this market.
Why so strange advice, contest with all assets available is rare in lobby, if you will be doing this you can participate only in 5-8 contests per day. So you can't compete with other players in leaderboard.

Pages:
Jump to: