Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 33. (Read 267195 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Ok got S7 pointed here now.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Nyquist wins the 142nd Derby.  PPOC, if you find a block before midnight east, 2.42BTC is yours.  Everyone else, there is still 1BTC for finding a block.

Well in that case I'll have to put in a serious rental for next 4 hours. I'll put up 3BTC worth unlimited on both sides at .0029

That should yield pretty decent odds.

Dam, first my trezor took forever to load with Chrome plugin and now slow blocks, need 3 to confirm my HN deposit. Clocks a ticking....
Jonny, that was midnight PST Wink
Activity: 228
I hope you hit EARLY!!!

You've been lucky so far today!!!  Grin

Nyquist wins the 142nd Derby.  PPOC, if you find a block before midnight east, 2.42BTC is yours.  Everyone else, there is still 1BTC for finding a block.

Well in that case I'll have to put in a serious rental for next 4 hours. I'll put up 3BTC worth unlimited on both sides at .0029

That should yield pretty decent odds.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
WOW!!!

Congrats PPOC on knowing the FUTURE!!!

Hope that you crack this block today!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Picks are now closed for the contest.  The block finding bonus is valid for all blocks found before midnight east (5 hours and 20 minutes from now).  Good luck to everyone!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
There is no limit to how many times a horse can be picked.  However, miners can only pick a single horse. Smiley
Activity: 121
Derby Day Contest Picks...

Horses running the race:

Trojan Nation
Suddenbreakingnews
Creator
Mo Tom
Gun Runner
My Man Sam
Oscar Nominated
Lani
Destin
Whitmore
Exaggerator
Tom’s Ready
Nyquist
Mohaymen
Outwork
Shagaf
Mor Spirit
Majesto
Brody’s Cause
Danzing Candy

User NameHorse Name
traxorExaggerator
dennishhMajesto
rozoOscar Nominated
[/tr.
PPOC- Winner: #13 Nyquist
[/table]

If available, Mor Spirit for me Smiley
Good pick PPOC!  That was ALMOST my pick as well...

It should be a good race!
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
LOL... going for the odds-on favorite, I see Smiley
Derby Day Contest Picks...

Horses running the race:

Trojan Nation
Suddenbreakingnews
Creator
Mo Tom
Gun Runner
My Man Sam
Oscar Nominated
Lani
Destin
Whitmore
Exaggerator
Tom’s Ready
Nyquist
Mohaymen
Outwork
Shagaf
Mor Spirit
Majesto
Brody’s Cause
Danzing Candy

User NameHorse Name
traxorExaggerator
dennishhMajesto
rozoOscar Nominated
[/tr.
PPOC- Winner: #13 Nyquist
[/table]
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
Hey Jonny -- thanks for talking with me earlier today...

I just checked the miner status -- and right on target -- I sure wish I had used that as a definer all this time -- it would have saved me a LOT of mental anguish -- lol...

Are there any contests planned for this weekend???
Glad to help.

As for contests/promotions...

Well, today marks the 142 running of the Kentucky Derby.  So, let's have a little promotion to honor it Smiley

Everyone who solves a block today will get 1BTC.

You may also pick a horse.  If your horse wins and you've solved a block, you will get an additional 1.42BTC bonus.  You don't need to actually solve a block to make a pick, but you do need to solve a block to get any BTC.

The running list of picks will be maintained on the 2nd post of this thread located here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13576670

Good luck!

"
Awesome idea for a contest!!!  Thank you for making it fun for everyone!!!  My pick is "Oscar Nominated" for the winner.  Good luck to everyone!!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice contest, very original!
I'd like to pick "Majesto" for a winner
Good luck everyone!
My vote will be for Exaggerator...

And I'll point some more hash this way...

GREAT CONTEST idea -- once again!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

I just checked the miner status -- and right on target -- I sure wish I had used that as a definer all this time -- it would have saved me a LOT of mental anguish -- lol...

Glad to help.

As for contests/promotions...

Well, today marks the 142 running of the Kentucky Derby.  So, let's have a little promotion to honor it Smiley

Everyone who solves a block today will get 1BTC.

You may also pick a horse.  If your horse wins and you've solved a block, you will get an additional 1.42BTC bonus.  You don't need to actually solve a block to make a pick, but you do need to solve a block to get any BTC.

The running list of picks will be maintained on the 2nd post of this thread located here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13576670

Good luck!

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
And the EU stratum server is finally back online.  Sorry for the downtime, folks.  I can already see users connected and submitting hashes Smiley
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Just an update... the EU datacenter has resolved their issues; however, now my stratum server is unreachable.  I'm still working with them to resolve the problem.
Activity: 200
Merit: 103
Hello Bitcoin World!!
Not sure what to think this morning so far I wake up to a block on the pool =) but one of my miners is dead anybody know how to fix it it's,  just 5 months old?

Granite all I've done so far is turn the power on and off about 8 or 9 times.

so then I came upstairs and I can get to the dashboard  but under status it's not doing anything =(

so now I'm trying to reboot it 3 or 4 times. nothing

The next thing I can think of is to go and plug it for an hour or two and then try it.

it could be the power supply but I seriously doubt it considering it's running right now.

when I was watching it I saw one of the lights on the hashing board flash red just for a second and then go away.

and it's not beeping at me and there's no red light but I'm going down to check again.

any ideas guys?

Is it an S7? Maybe try flashing the sd card from image: https://cnshop.bitmain.com/files/download/Tools%20and%20Instructions%20to%20Image%20SD%20card.zip

Holy smokes thank you so much you helped me fix it!!  Grin Grin Grin I didn't think it worked. I actually did it the other day, but I didn't actually try to unplug it for about 5 minutes and then restart it until now and booom all 3 hashing border are running!

I noticed the frequency reset to the 600 instead of the 700 like it was before should I change it back?

Any ideas why all this actually happened?
Pages:
Jump to: