Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 29. (Read 267314 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I got close... hit a 183G share with one of my A6.  Hoping one of my others steps up and hits the home run Smiley.
More newbie q if I may:
Is that means 183 000 000 ?
Higher is better?
What was it close to?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
dont we all.. i have not that many miners 3 s7 but it would be cool to win 3 btc1
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1024
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I got close... hit a 183G share with one of my A6.  Hoping one of my others steps up and hits the home run Smiley.
plus i have a weird feeling this block is gonna go over 230% expected shares  Sad
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Well, we are just over the expected blocks per day until the diff change (148 left).  Queue Europe's "The Final Countdown" here...

So, let's get this block solved.  If you find the block before the diff change, you'll get 2BTC.  You'll also be qualified for the diff promo, which would get you another 1BTC.  So, you're looking at potentially 3BTC if you are the only one to hit a block in the next 148.

Feeling lucky?
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
the idea that much hash that fast is kind of humbling.

I now mine Eth coin more then btc coin.   my choices are a bit harder to make.

I think i can't mine much btc even with the solar array.

the ½ ing is going to hurt quite a bit of people.  And I think we will hit the ½ ing with more the a 250 b diff!

this  jump will carry over to the next  adjustment  we went from -3 to + 3 in a flash.

next jump may be + 10 to + 15
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
That's an interesting theory.  It would indicate that Bitmain has not only manufactured the chips, but has in fact produced the next-gen hardware and deployed it.  Also interesting is that Bitmain now has batch 17 of S7 available, and that they are again 2 fan models.  Selling off the old S7s they've had in their own data centers?  Conspiracy or reality?  Hmmm....
The scary thought is, what if this is just the tip of the iceberg and they really are turning it on slowly?  "They" have been smart about the peaks before and timed them with the adjustment, so the fact that this one sticks out like a sore thumb is concerning.
There is rumour "they" launching S9 on 21st May... coincidence?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The spike is astounding in its magnitude.  We went from a pretty much flat/negative diff change to over 3.5% in a night.

If someone really put that much hash online, should have waited 48 hours for the adjustment and ride the diff for another 12 days.
The scary thought is, what if this is just the tip of the iceberg and they really are turning it on slowly?  "They" have been smart about the peaks before and timed them with the adjustment, so the fact that this one sticks out like a sore thumb is concerning.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The spike is astounding in its magnitude.  We went from a pretty much flat/negative diff change to over 3.5% in a night.

If someone really put that much hash online, should have waited 48 hours for the adjustment and ride the diff for another 12 days.
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
That next difficulty tho.... the network jumped 1,100 PH While i was sleeping... YOWZERS
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Sunday bonus today? Coin burning a hole in my pocket. haha
Sure... find a block today and get 1BTC.  It also qualifies you for the diff change promo - which could win you another 1BTC.  With the diff change only a few days away, that's not a bad return Smiley
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Sunday bonus today? Coin burning a hole in my pocket. haha
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
I wish our rates were a nice and simple structure like yours - although I don't envy the price you're paying Smiley.  Rates here fluctuate depending on time of day, time of year, tier, etc.  For example, in the winter during off hours the rates are relatively low.  During the summer and peak hours the rates are relatively high.

Come on blocky blocky blocky... come out and play with us!
My power rates. Lol So home mining without solar is not goin to happen.

Tier 1 to 5 power rates.
$0.18212   $0.22481   $0.28578   $0.36389   $0.36389
We got it simple here:
£0.13 = $0.19
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
LOL... Buy-It-Now Hosting.  Love it Tongue

I've got 8 S3s sitting around doing nothing.  20 A6 and 1 S5 chugging away - the S5 is about to get unplugged, too.  Talk about close... one of my A6 hit a 183G share.
Just picked up a used S3 for cheap. Should have it hashing here in a bit. Not much but anything helps right?

And NO i wont ROI.

I got 3 of them not doing a dam thing. Lol

Power is way to much in California.
I also just had 3 of them - made ROI by "Buy-It-Now hosting" on eBay Wink

IMHO power is even higher in Europe.

My power rates. Lol So home mining without solar is not goin to happen.

Tier 1 to 5 power rates.
$0.18212   $0.22481   $0.28578   $0.36389   $0.36389

Just picked up a used S3 for cheap. Should have it hashing here in a bit. Not much but anything helps right?

And NO i wont ROI.

I got 3 of them not doing a dam thing. Lol

Power is way to much in California.
I also just had 3 of them - made ROI by "Buy-It-Now hosting" on eBay Wink

IMHO power is even higher in Europe.
Pages:
Jump to: