Pages:
Author

Topic: [150TH] [PPLNS 0.5%] Jonny's Mining Emporium (bravo-mining.com) - page 30. (Read 267195 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Just picked up a used S3 for cheap. Should have it hashing here in a bit. Not much but anything helps right?

And NO i wont ROI.

I got 3 of them not doing a dam thing. Lol

Power is way to much in California.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Just picked up a used S3 for cheap. Should have it hashing here in a bit. Not much but anything helps right?

And NO i wont ROI.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Rented 200 TH come on lets get a block...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
The R1?  Assuming stock speed of 5.5GH/s... right now it's about 4810 years until it would find a block.  Those are some pretty long odds Tongue
Not exactly - basically he thinks anything involving Bitcoin is connected to Dark Web crimes, he do not listen to me and have no interest to learn. All he knows is general media buzz.
This is result of quality of main stream media coverage on Bitcoin - i.e. topic "Craig W is Satoshi" - crypto portals made follow up on this "proof", where mainstream media are quiet, especially those who were headlining "Satoshi revealed" as nobody want to say oups my news was rubbish. Average Joey like him is sure Craig W is Satoshi.
My problem is - person is in charge of place I was having my S5's running for free - not any more - he is scared of going to jail!

I'm a hobbyist - not looking for ROI or calculated profit... what is expectation for R1 to find a block? ...and still there is fun at antrun.de

I'm still with you Jonny but I feel kinda bad on fact that whole excitement here is out of your expense... (read BTCpromosBTC)
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Somebody decided that your S5s were somehow involved in illegal Dark Web activities and shut them down?  Yikes.  Time to find a better hosting provider.  I've heard bitclouder.co does a pretty decent job for our EU friends.  Have you checked them out?

As for the solo lottery thing... that's definitely a hell of a long shot.  Right now with 2 S5s, you would expect to find a block after 4180.6 days (that's 11.45 years).  Statistically speaking, you're far better served mining on a pool, because by the time those S5s find a block, the reward for doing so will be down to 3.125 coins.
In the meantime my hashrate dropped dramatically!
Someone do not (want to) understand difference between DarkWeb illegal activities and Bitcoin mining and I lost hosting site.
Going back to limited night shift mining  Sad and couple S5 to sell quick.
This makes me thinking to go solo lottery...
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
LOL... not sure we'd really want that to happen.  Chinese pools represent the vast majority of the network hash.  If the GFW was to go down, they'd be working on one chain while the rest of the world worked on another.  As soon as the GFW came back up, chances are exceedingly good they'd have the longer chain, thus rendering the rest of the world's chain worthless.

Now, if all of those pools, and the hash associated with them, suddenly went dark that'd be a completely different story.

Good luck everyone!  Let's nail a couple blocks Smiley

Then we would have ChinaBTC and ClassicBTC. haha

If the NSA could infect the Iranian nuke program computers, why not Chinese miners......Only the ones behind china IP's otherwise we would all be down.LOL
Or one simple event like Chinese govt declare Bitcoin mining illegal...
Well, unless they actually hunted down the 2 people in charge of the majority of bitcoin in china (the top of bitmain and f2pool), it would be like in any other country, not much effect.

However, being a country where so much is state controlled, and one that can and does make people disappear regularly, yes if that happened, then indeed the hash rate could drop dramatically.
LOL... not sure we'd really want that to happen.  Chinese pools represent the vast majority of the network hash.  If the GFW was to go down, they'd be working on one chain while the rest of the world worked on another.  As soon as the GFW came back up, chances are exceedingly good they'd have the longer chain, thus rendering the rest of the world's chain worthless.

Now, if all of those pools, and the hash associated with them, suddenly went dark that'd be a completely different story.

If the NSA could infect the Iranian nuke program computers, why not Chinese miners......Only the ones behind china IP's otherwise we would all be down.LOL
Or one simple event like Chinese govt declare Bitcoin mining illegal...
Activity: 575
Merit: 500

legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
yeah I will rent a bit . 

WTF, F2 party today? Ant people move to F2 all of a sudden?

I rented 500 on each site for 4 hours.

How come the GFW never goes down and cuts off china from the internet? That would be nice.....
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
yeah I will rent a bit . 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
rented 100T for 6 hours, last resources....lets hit a block and have that blockparty
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool

Let's get the block party started!  First person to find a block today gets a 2BTC Hump Day Bonus!  You will also be entered into the diff change drawing where you could win an additional 1BTC.
Activity: 121
Weekend promo... everyone who finds a block this weekend gets 1BTC.  Hitting a block also gets your name added to the list for the diff change promo, where you could win another 1BTC.

Good luck!

I wish I have more BTC to spend on rentals. But will have to wait for this block first Cry
legendary
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Weekend promo... everyone who finds a block this weekend gets 1BTC.  Hitting a block also gets your name added to the list for the diff change promo, where you could win another 1BTC.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
where is the best place to buy a A6 with pi. Thinking my S5 and two S3's are wasting electricy when one A6 would work better

If you live in the usa I can sell you one.

with full kit.

you get everything  no power supply

here is the set up running as I type

here is option psu
https://i.imgur.com/TH5RjDm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KoAtjMP.jpg

this is the older a6 does 3200gh with the aurum psu below

http://www.amazon.com/FSP-Certified-Modular-Compatible-AU-1200PRO/dp/B007P8DKC0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463190708&sr=8-1&keywords=aurum+pro+1200w

so full kit with the psu or full kit with no psu your choice
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
where is the best place to buy a A6 with pi. Thinking my S5 and two S3's are wasting electricy when one A6 would work better
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Nice pickup Jonny!
Pages:
Jump to: