Pages:
Author

Topic: 1.55 BTC = 7.1GH/s KnCMiner Jupiter. InfiniteHash.com BETA - Miners HERE! - page 13. (Read 20502 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
The price is subject to change and is based on the exchange rate when each machine is purchased. 6995usd/54btc = price in btc. Just wanted to make this clear. We still pay for shipping.
System 1: Private local buyer
System 2: 54/54 shares mupartee Payment Confirmed.
System 3: 54/54 shares mupartee
System 4: 24/54 shares
3 shares - xemu Payment confirmed.
2 shares - hylian
5 shares - budaslap
4 shares - gh12as
10 shares - I.bitcoin

First machine order placed

Escrow will be set up as soon as John K is feeling better. Let's get the ball rolling fellahs Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225
Away on an extended break
I got the ID's, and contract should be coming in 12 hours. I'm typing this at bed as I'm down with a high fever.
Update 6/23/13

System 2: 54/54 shares mupartee
System 4: 24/54 shares
3 shares - xemu
2 shares - hylian
5 shares - budaslap
4 shares - gh12as
10 shares - I.bitcoin

Fell asleep after two long days of working, sent the ID's soon as I woke Cheesy! John K should have the escrow up soon. Yes, I gave my first and last name for this reason seleme, and my company name. I'm sure that people can find this out with a little digging.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225
Away on an extended break
Escrow should be up today.

I confirm that the escrow contract should be up after I receive the ID's.
Thanks!
Escrow should be up today.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I'd like 10 shares, please keep me posted when you have news (when escrow is set up)
Toxic, there's nothing there yet.

Yes, your 2 shares will be guaranteed. Thus far we have 3 systems accounted for. I doubt we'll sell 60 systems in a week :p

System 2: 54/54 shares mupartee
System 4: 4/54 shares
2 shares - xemu
2 shares - hylian
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Interesting...
Can you provide some photos of infrastructure etc.?
Activity: 4
Alright guys, we have the first machine taken care of, so we are on to the second machine.

Currently there are 2/54 shares on this machine pledged, so let's get some pledges on this, we need 6 to be able to use John's escrow. I will try to update this as often as possible. Have a great day guys! Smiley

xemu (reddit) : 2 shares

I'd like to pledge for 2 shares, as long as I can be guaranteed my 2 until my payment comes in in ~1 week: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/538662/coinbase.JPG.

Thanks!
Alright guys, we have the first machine taken care of, so we are on to the second machine.

Currently there are 2/54 shares on this machine pledged, so let's get some pledges on this, we need 6 to be able to use John's escrow. I will try to update this as often as possible. Have a great day guys! Smiley

xemu (reddit) : 2 shares
Thanks man. Honestly, my thought process behind this was just that it would be easier for people to just set it, and forget it, so to speak. I also have conviction that our set up will be very hard to compete with in terms of security, power supply, system environment and on call support, 24/7.
Activity: 26
I think it's a great idea, many people need something like this... I first saw this forum passed around Twitter, so others who like it will see it and come
No, they are buying a portion of a single Jupiter, therefore it comes under the group buy context. However these shares of the equipment may be valid for a transfer to company shares when their availabilty arises. Currently however, the sentiment seems very strong that people believe I am attempting some sort of scam, so I'm not going to be taking any more orders until John K. responds to my request to escrow this. I understand why people may feel the way they do after having many people come by, say pretty things and then run off with their money. I am trying to everything in my power to help to alleviate some of your concern. I truly do wish that I had been a part of this community from the get-go but sadly, this is not the case so instead I am trying to be as transparent as possible and provide as much background information about myself and my company as possible to help people make an informed decision. 
Adeel
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Shouldnt this be moved to the securities subforum?
So after 38 days the next 692 days would be profit, that works for me! Cheesy!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Here is a good calculator for people wondering what the chances of making any profit is: http://www.coinish.com/calc/#

Assuming a 1.3% difficulty increase per week, and the machines arriving in three months (September), it will take around 38 days to break even.

1.3% increase per week seems way smaller the current average.
Activity: 172
Here is a good calculator for people wondering what the chances of making any profit is: http://www.coinish.com/calc/#

Assuming a 1.3% difficulty increase per week, and the machines arriving in three months (September), it will take around 38 days to break even.
Pages:
Jump to: