Pages:
Author

Topic: 1.55 BTC = 7.1GH/s KnCMiner Jupiter. InfiniteHash.com BETA - Miners HERE! - page 7. (Read 20545 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Great job Adeel!
Looking forward to mining soon !
Activity: 217
Hey guys, wanted to post a few updates. Our power supplies have arrived, they are the coolermaster v1000's and are fully modular. This will give us enough power to run all the jupiters and even give us some overhead incase we decide to overclock. In regards to website, we have run into a slight delay with coding but it should be ready to roll by next week. I would like to once again thank our supporters!

Adeel
InfiniteHash.com
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Can i get an update on the website cause i might want to purchase a contact considering the miners should be shipping soon.

Thanks
We are shooting for this Monday, but there are tons of little nuances we're still working on, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Did not think it would take 3 months of work to finally launch this business, but boy was I wrong. Haha Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS GROUP BUY! This was a beta for www.infinitehash.com . You guys were awesome! Hope to be sending payments as soon as possible.

Adeel

When are you planning to launch the website?
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS GROUP BUY! This was a beta for www.infinitehash.com . You guys were awesome! Hope to be sending payments as soon as possible.

Adeel
Confirmed. Group buy CLOSED.

Adeel
Hi,
Just sent 3.1 BTC for 2 shares.
Payment address to 1M3FCNYEiRx9MggCbRQ571CKmdySkHJp8W.
The transaction id is b727e050c93f7fa01f5b3c3cb03723cb7bb44409cfa8503d2d29f78328622056.
Please confirm.

Thanks
I will allow you to pay until tomorrow. After that, I am no longer accepting new buyers.
Hi,
Count me in for 2 shares, should pay by tomorrow.
So I should expect the miners to be hashing around mid october rite?
Thanks
A lot of people have been asking when our order date was, look how low our order numbers are! Some peoples order numbers are in the 5,000's!

I got flamed a lot for this in the beginning and everyone said I was just a scammer, blah blah blah. Now here's proof of just 4 of our systems ordered, which I took the liberty of paying for our of pocket, before the members on the forums even had put up enough money for the buys. Along with that the $15,000 worth of equipment above can be seen as well. I basically worked my ass off these past 3 months for you guys, and I hope it all ends up being worth it, for all of us!
Activity: 392

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/flagged-for-deletion-286588

Readability of OP should be improved now! Smiley
Thank you all again for sharing suggestions and my apologizes again for *firewworks*!!! Grin

Cheers!
-anykeywhy-
Nope, the rest of the mining will be used for www.infinitehash.com when it's up. I have bought the early systems so they should be in shortly. Any and all purchases are just to benefit the bitcointalk community as of now and even the ones before!

Adeel
Activity: 126
Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)
I would like to buy in at 1.55btc. Depending on how i feel when I see the first divi's I would like buy a few more. Are you guys ok with that?
I would just like to note that i will still be accepting share payment, but only upto a point as I already have another business that will be utilizing whatever unused shares their are on this system and the many others I have ordered for our company. These will be priced at a much higher rate than the shares that are available here on Bitcointalk.org. So basically, I'm just leaving this open to help you guys out, as I don't really need anymore sales from here. We are looking to blow Cloudhashing.com out of the water. InfiniteHash.com will be the leader of Bitcoin Mining Contracts by the end of this year.
Okay, I got you down.

-Adeel
Activity: 476
I'm in for one share.

Code:
1 share of KnC group buy.
Address: 1JPpvSNXbCj79kbRZLp6oiQN7LfBVHabFg
TXID: e6f51fdd8670b93a1508d456470240d64c33e7e1192a1e71abe26114cec7767a
baloo_kiev
Code:
HIu/YAUowkRysqUNRS6DkD0bltDvyVf4RMrjFT/IvGGezh1u9YZGoH+VSpOBMmPZbxp4ouejSJF3g9ADHBebBbo=
Nickem just purchased 100 shares for 2 of our systems that were early ordered.

BUMP. We will no longer be offering shares very soon so get in while you can. Remember we have very early ship dates for our systems.

Deloghni 12,000 BTU Portable A/C

Carrier Central 5 TON Air Conditioning Unit

Carrier Central 4 TON Air Conditioning Unit

One of the 2 Completely Steel Fabricated Racks that our systems will be held on for optimal cooling.

Along with this we have purchased:
Multiple High-end surge protectors incase of an Thunderstorms with Lightening.

Sorry for taking so long to upload everything guys, again, my injury has been a hinderance.
But this is the proof that we have been spending money for our customers, while we haven't earned a dime yet for our work. This all came out of my own pocket. So to anyone who says that this is a "bust" or anything else silly like that, please look at what we have already done thus far without asking out customers for another dime. Pretty sure none of the other services here on Bitcointalk would spend well over $15,000 on parts for their customers.

-Adeel Anwar
Infinite Hash.
Pages:
Jump to: