Pages:
Author

Topic: [164BTC+ PAYING] 12dailycoin - 12dailycoin.com : Free 1 Million Satoshi - page 2. (Read 4702 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
This one has been reviewed by the m,ost expensive HYIP monitor on the market.
http://money-news-online.com/blog/2016/01/17/17012016-12dailycoin-review-and-daily-news-from-the-hyip-industry/

its looks like 12 daily is making a huge spending in advertising. but their newly introduce plan is a big REDFLAG since theyre really need money to feed the early investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
Wow this site sucks, the bonus earnings  on the .01 btc is not even withdrawable unless you make a deposit lol
Even worse, you can never withdraw it, it counts as a deposit, and it earns your satoshi like a deposit, but all your deposits remain in your account. That creates revenue and that revenue you can withdraw, NOT your deposits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Wow this site sucks, the bonus earnings  on the .01 btc is not even withdrawable unless you make a deposit lol
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Up until yesterday evening all withdrawal requests I made were instant.
Today I log in to withdraw my ref commissions again and they are now pending since about 45 min.

These are last ten investors, in there is a deposit either made by them to draw in others, or it a guy
who is about to be really upset  Grin

EDIT: Payout was just completed 14:45 CET
Activity: 448
they’re so very smart to attract people to deposit on their site
with 0.01 btc bonus,to withdraw it we should deposit
and now they scam please stay away
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
hi 12daily

I have sent 0,001 minimum For plan 1, such as the front page on your website. But why I can not make a withdrawal? if indeed the withdrawal requirement is 0.01, I advise you to change the front page of the website with 0.01

thank u
because it is a scam
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
just sign up and get 0.01 bitcoin at my accouny
but when i try to withdraw we have to deposit first
is it still safe or too risky to deposit? because it was run more than one week

i suggest you to not deposit any amount even small or big coz OP already stop paying on their signature campaign which is really a bad sign of a ponzi which means will stop soon.
yea he stop paying campaign like few days ago, didnt make any official announcement about stop paying campaign,
should do that to make sure every participants know and dont wait for payment.. at least make announcement about it..
But i guess this how scammer works.. poof and gone without any sounds Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
just sign up and get 0.01 bitcoin at my accouny
but when i try to withdraw we have to deposit first
is it still safe or too risky to deposit? because it was run more than one week

i suggest you to not deposit any amount even small or big coz OP already stop paying on their signature campaign which is really a bad sign of a ponzi which means will stop soon.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
script maker from github be like. oh cm'on can you give me some credits Cheesy
Live by your own rules
How can i get the 1M satoshi bonus?
think that promo is over
Live by your own rules
They added an unrealistic plans, WARNING, this will collapsed in a day or two
Though they did lower their free bonus deposit... So not sure where they are going...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
They added an unrealistic plans, WARNING, this will collapsed in a day or two
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I made a deposit but it has not been added to my account
https://blockchain.info/address/1Lqx48SMAYJv7pZhzbPjeZnzk7FEgce65U

I already sent them 2 emails but no response

EDIT: Deposit added
Live by your own rules
Yes, but it just counts as a deposit in your account, you cant withdraw it or so :p

Yeah you can't withdraw any of the deposits you make actually, only the earnings from those deposits which is why the hourly rate is so high.  I'm not complaining though I'll see what I can make on this, hopefully it lasts a bit.
yea me neither, hoping for a few good refs and you get your investment right back. Without refs it was like 28 days or so (if I remember correctly :p )
Yes, but it just counts as a deposit in your account, you cant withdraw it or so :p

Yeah you can't withdraw any of the deposits you make actually, only the earnings from those deposits which is why the hourly rate is so high.  I'm not complaining though I'll see what I can make on this, hopefully it lasts a bit.
Live by your own rules
haha I know 1 million satoshi is a really nice sized bonus, I've never heard of a site doing such a large bonus.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
helloo why dont old member get free 1 Million satoshi too? Grin
im really love that if you give free to old member also, or can we make another account again?
anyhow can you consider for old member too
Live by your own rules
Hi, I currently have an active deposit of 0.01 BTC. I deposited it yesterday but the earnings are non withdrawable? I mean ut's not transferred on my balnce rather it's only written on the green highlighted letters. How can I withdraw it?
Don't think you can, you deposit and thats the base of the payment rate (.15 percent hourly i think) but principle is not returnable i think...
Guys are the earnings from the deposit bonus even withdrawable or is it just to see how the system works?
Pages:
Jump to: