Pages:
Author

Topic: [164BTC+ PAYING] 12dailycoin - 12dailycoin.com : Free 1 Million Satoshi - page 4. (Read 4702 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would love to try how this site works once i recieved a confirmation from the OP and a vouch maybe if that could help atleast

i see you joined in their sig campaign,  did you get paid upfront?  i doubt that the site will attract some risk takers, so better ask for an advance payment for the sig campaign

yes i get upfront payment. looks like they really have a budget for it and hopefully in this game too and will run for long Smiley

thank you for join sig campaign
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I would love to try how this site works once i recieved a confirmation from the OP and a vouch maybe if that could help atleast

i see you joined in their sig campaign,  did you get paid upfront?  i doubt that the site will attract some risk takers, so better ask for an advance payment for the sig campaign

yes i get upfront payment. looks like they really have a budget for it and hopefully in this game too and will run for long Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Good payment scheme  Grin how long you will be online ,may i know that please

will be online for lifelong  Smiley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drosophila

Yes like a Drosophila, 35 - 45 days Smiley
just the time to get the maximum from Cheesy your scam/ponzi site.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
using 12daily coin, i thought your site is using 12% daily for 12 days, the old autosurf payplan model..  Tongue

we pay for lifelong  Smiley

The question is how can you afford to pay members for the first round, Another inexperience admin looking for a quick run.

We are professionals in Bitcoin Mining and trading

I only see pure words and numbers on the screen, show some real trading results and proof of mining if its true.. But goodluck on your site,  Cool
using 12daily coin, i thought your site is using 12% daily for 12 days, the old autosurf payplan model..  Tongue

The question is how can you afford to pay members for the first round, Another inexperience admin looking for a quick run.

We are professionals in Bitcoin Mining and trading
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
teach me how tobe like you

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Grin pay for lifelong? is this real?
but i never see investment with lifelong payment, usually gone scam as very soon,
your site will to one day.. if alot investor in ur site, you will become greedy and will scam for sure.

yes, it's real. you can try
yes, it's real. you can try this is not enough for anybody to send their money to your btc wallet.

but i never see investment with lifelong payment, usually gone scam as very soon,
your site will to one day.. if alot investor in ur site, you will become greedy and will scam for sure.

yes, it's real. you can try
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Activity: 163
Hello,

We are an online investment company with a team experienced in online investments since 2001. We are professionals in Bitcoin Mining and trading, Forex stock exchange. Our company has made online investing very convenient and quick for its clients. We help our investors earn a Daily stable profit by investing in lucrative investments. The sense of unity between different teams of our company and their relentless pursuit for customer satisfaction and organisational goals has paved our way to a bright future.

These words reflect what you do for a living?

I want to know the name of your company.

the text says that you guys are professionals in mining of bitcoins.

What makes you different from other professionals in this field?

our company name 12Daily Coin Limited
Hello,

We are an online investment company with a team experienced in online investments since 2001. We are professionals in Bitcoin Mining and trading, Forex stock exchange. Our company has made online investing very convenient and quick for its clients. We help our investors earn a Daily stable profit by investing in lucrative investments. The sense of unity between different teams of our company and their relentless pursuit for customer satisfaction and organisational goals has paved our way to a bright future.

These words reflect what you do for a living?

I want to know the name of your company.

the text says that you guys are professionals in mining of bitcoins.

What makes you different from other professionals in this field?

will be online for lifelong  Smiley
Activity: 154
just because you say [paying] just make you look scam with no proof
maybe change to [SCAM]

you can proof it ?