Pages:
Author

Topic: [164BTC+ PAYING] 12dailycoin - 12dailycoin.com : Free 1 Million Satoshi - page 3. (Read 4702 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Well... as always for the HYIP sites.
Just wait and see...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Hi, I currently have an active deposit of 0.01 BTC. I deposited it yesterday but the earnings are non withdrawable? I mean ut's not transferred on my balnce rather it's only written on the green highlighted letters. How can I withdraw it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Now my deposit issue seems to have resolved itself.
I don't know how long that took because I stopped waiting and went to sleep.
Anyway all is in place and earning at the, and many new refs.

Why you made deposit? don't you know this ponzi guys will ran away with your money.I think you will lose all you deposit.They already stopped payment for the signature campaign.It means they're out of fund and now they will ran away with all your coins  whoever deposit.Stay away from the scam site.

I have no knowledge about the sig campaign, but I just made a withdrawal from this site and it was visible on the blockchain
the instant I hit the withdraw button.

https://blockchain.info/tx/a14a2db55cf672104419a9203f004f1b0886adcc5dd032dfd1b244ccc92934bd

And as for it being a Ponzi, well DUH  Grin

This is after all the Gambling & Investor based Games section.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can't invest from what I've earned as interest. 
PS: I've never made any deposits to the account thogh.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250

Why you made deposit? don't you know this ponzi guys will ran away with your money.I think you will lose all you deposit.They already stopped payment for the signature campaign.It means they're out of fund and now they will ran away with all your coins  whoever deposit.Stay away from the scam site.
Activity: 630
So theres a 1 million satoshi bonus, can you only withdraw the earnings from that or can you withdraw the 1 million satoshi bonus as well?
I have 5 new refs that signed up today and have deposited, I have not received any commission from their deposits.
Have sent a support ticket about it already, waiting to see the response if any.

EDIT: Make that 6 active today, and no change in my account balance.....

Hello,

Your referral only get Startup bonus. not made real deposit. Startup bonus not count for referral commision

regards

Well, OK that explains that.
Now a few of the total of 11 new refs from yesterday have actually made deposits and I have received a commission.
I have now discovered a nice twist on your program which I have not seen anywhere else, I can't withdraw the ref comission until I make a deposit myself  Huh

EPIC

yes, you must make deposit first

So I have made a deposit just for the hell of it, mainly because I'm getting a good amount of refs.
But I have a question, just how many confirmations does a deposit require?
Here is the TX: https://blockchain.info/address/1Q4Bugoq9pMefVq2n8MVZiq82f2UNcshJN

At time of writing it has 4 confirmations and is nowhere to be found in my account.
Activity: 42
I have 5 new refs that signed up today and have deposited, I have not received any commission from their deposits.
Have sent a support ticket about it already, waiting to see the response if any.

Hello,

Your referral only get Startup bonus. not made real deposit. Startup bonus not count for referral commision

regards

Now a few of the total of 11 new refs from yesterday have actually made deposits and I have received a commission.
I have now discovered a nice twist on your program which I have not seen anywhere else, I can't withdraw the ref comission until I make a deposit myself  Huh

EPIC

yes, you must make deposit first

Hello,

regards

EPIC
Unable to add funds from the earned interest back to account. Help OP
Activity: 182
whats the withdrawal limit. How are you able to give 1 million satoshi startup bonus. does 1 million satoshi gets deposited instantaneously?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
I have registered and check out their bonus deposit, its instantly posted after you registered. 0.01BTC free bonus will earn 0.5% hourly.
what is the minimum amount for withdrawal?
Who register today until january 30, 2016. Will be get 1 million satoshi Startup bonus. Tell your friend and register now.
ive registered but didnt see any startup bonus? is it credited after registration?
how to claim it, or need to contact support about this?
anyway my deposit are show after 1 confirmation Grin
Can u share screenshot of your dashboard  , just wanted to c if the money got accepted into their system. Planning to invest.
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Who register today until january 30, 2016. Will be get 1 million satoshi Startup bonus. Tell your friend and register now.
ive registered but didnt see any startup bonus? is it credited after registration?
how to claim it, or need to contact support about this?
anyway my deposit are show after 1 confirmation Grin

Hello,

regards

Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
i will test this with 100 000 Satoshi
You got it deposited? How long for you to wait until deposit show on ur account?
Lol actually i made deposit too.. well gonna try this site.
But my deposit didn't show on my account yet..
I thought its appear as soon its deposited..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
i will test this with 100 000 Satoshi
Pages:
Jump to: