Pages:
Author

Topic: [19GH/s] Project X | 115% return | 0 Fee | Risk | GetWork | 2 slots available! - page 10. (Read 39204 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Patiently waiting for some litecoin mining results. Sent circa 150,000 shares to the pool.  Would like to know if I should send more.

Thanks

PS. Loving the hashrate graphs

Wait marty started allowing people in on litecoin hopping?? MARTY WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THESE THINGS? Embarrassed
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
#RIP freemoney
Patiently waiting for some litecoin mining results. Sent circa 150,000 shares to the pool.  Would like to know if I should send more.

Thanks

PS. Loving the hashrate graphs
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
No but i cant remember if i mined that day or not
but i do know i have been mining nonstop since 7/30/12
donator
Activity: 229
Merit: 106
Any idea when a Payout for the work done on 7/30/12 and 7/31/12 will be paid???

So you got the 7/29 payout?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any idea when a Payout for the work done on 7/30/12 and 7/31/12 will be paid???
#RIP freemoney
Don't forget, we can have a sneak peak at our hash rate by adding your btc address to the below link

http://www.projectxpps.com/stats/____your_addy_______

Now with a nicer colour theme Smiley
donator
Activity: 229
Merit: 106
7/27 & 7/28 payments received, thanks. The new stats page is very nice, thanks again for your hard work.
#RIP freemoney
I have a loan due today. prompt payment would be nice

Edit:  Paid.. thank you
Activity: 336
I'm gonna have about 12 hours of downtime - please don't boot me off the project  Wink
Basically there's fork lighting going off all around my house and my girlfriend unplugged all the network gear and computers in case things broke, probably not a bad plan  Cheesy

By the way, what's the situation with payments? Mine seem behind...
wow, what a treat to find these hashrate graphs. I wish we could have seen these from the start. Please add them on the site somewhere Marty.  Thanks

I am pretty sure those are WIP and were not supposed to be found yet, marty has a guy working on them (correct me if I'm wrong).

No need to correct you. I believe you are correct.  I was just saying I wish we could have had these from the start Smiley
And they're damn useful for me being 600 miles from my rigs  Cheesy
#RIP freemoney
wow, what a treat to find these hashrate graphs. I wish we could have seen these from the start. Please add them on the site somewhere Marty.  Thanks

I am pretty sure those are WIP and were not supposed to be found yet, marty has a guy working on them (correct me if I'm wrong).

No need to correct you. I believe you are correct.  I was just saying I wish we could have had these from the start Smiley

#RIP freemoney

http://www.projectxpps.com/stats/________your BTC address___________

You've pulled eu1 completely? No redirect?

Balls. That means my 1.7Ghash rig will have been mining BTCGuild for the past few days  Undecided

I'll get someone to drop by my flat and change the settings if you can tell me where to point it  Cheesy

I just pinged eu1, the dns is pointed at the same ip as us1. You are fine Wink
Can you add when the cut off times are for each day. Share counts just aren't adding up for me. I've been logging on my side and it seems like sometimes large chunks go missing.like a whole server gets skipper for share counts or something. Primarily us1. Us2 for 7/25 shows no share changes at all and that totally not right.

We moved to a new payout and stats solution...not ready for production, but I am using it for  26th.  It also pulled data so I can check that...

I decommissioned us2, eu1, eu2 and jp1...  all were only .25 of available load...

Our largest users are off the public servers so, I don't need all the cost to make accommodation them. 

I move things around days after I made the changes in DNS, so I thought it would be smooth...

Ill find them...

You've pulled eu1 completely? No redirect?

Balls. That means my 1.7Ghash rig will have been mining BTCGuild for the past few days  Undecided

I'll get someone to drop by my flat and change the settings if you can tell me where to point it  Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
Can you add when the cut off times are for each day. Share counts just aren't adding up for me. I've been logging on my side and it seems like sometimes large chunks go missing.like a whole server gets skipper for share counts or something. Primarily us1. Us2 for 7/25 shows no share changes at all and that totally not right.

We moved to a new payout and stats solution...not ready for production, but I am using it for  26th.  It also pulled data so I can check that...

I decommissioned us2, eu1, eu2 and jp1...  all were only .25 of available load...

Our largest users are off the public servers so, I don't need all the cost to make accommodation them. 

I move things around days after I made the changes in DNS, so I thought it would be smooth...

Ill find them...
Eu1 is down

Please change your mining address to us1, us3, us4... Looking for another EU host... 

DNS should be doing that for you...eu1 points to us1...
Activity: 658
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: