Pages:
Author

Topic: [19GH/s] Project X | 115% return | 0 Fee | Risk | GetWork | 2 slots available! - page 7. (Read 39202 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 503
Maaaaaaaaarrrttyyyyyy?

I've just cut my hashrate at projectx by 70%, I was getting a reject rate somewhere around 12% for the shares I was submitting here over the past half hour or so. Will be monitoring the situation with a couple of gigahash until things improve enough for me to bring some more hashing back.

it was another pool, that was super slow. 

BTW, I fixed the payouts.  I was almost paid out all of the 25th and I figured that 35btc for 30ghs was not right.  First, the 25-29 all had the 29 as the end of work for each day.  So, after I paid 2-3x in one day, I redid the formulas. No estimations and the data is accurate.  Also, I will keep the rate for as long as i can.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
However, all the stats were copied and we are all getting paid afap.
What does the f stand for?  Wink
Just got paid for the 16th, still waiting for 17th,18th,19th,20th and 21st  Undecided

As Fast As Possible
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Maaaaaaaaarrrttyyyyyy?

I've just cut my hashrate at projectx by 70%, I was getting a reject rate somewhere around 12% for the shares I was submitting here over the past half hour or so. Will be monitoring the situation with a couple of gigahash until things improve enough for me to bring some more hashing back.
martyyy, are you still there?  Huh
He is, even if he's been absent from the forums, the pool's got a substantial amount of BTC tied up in other places and has had some terrible luck so payouts are about a week behind.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
martyyy, are you still there?  Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Always looks a little low to me. Lol.
I'm still sending fairly considerable hashrate this way - payments are currently 6 days behind (having caught up a bit since a few days ago). Do the stats from the 25th onwards look a bit funny to anyone else?  Wink
US1 has been pretty good today.

Seems like Whatever happened yesterday fixed something.

http://www.projectxpps.com/stats/1M79Fm5fF8eQXMMLg8AW5WohaF9vfwSvF3
You're winning by about a gigahash  Cheesy
US1 has been pretty good today.

Seems like Whatever happened yesterday fixed something.

http://www.projectxpps.com/stats/1M79Fm5fF8eQXMMLg8AW5WohaF9vfwSvF3
Mine can go through gpu max too. Well they were before the pirate drama. Anyways it's not network speed. I can use 7 different ISP just by changing a gateway. It only seems to be very fast workers. So my 6990 and 7970 rigs that get >400 mhash lag. The rest that are less are fine.
Odd, mine's the AgK address on the stats page - most of the rigs are 5xxx and 7xxx ATI cards. I don't see much in the way of dropouts at all.
Mine can go through gpu max too. Well they were before the pirate drama. Anyways it's not network speed. I can use 7 different ISP just by changing a gateway. It only seems to be very fast workers. So my 6990 and 7970 rigs that get >400 mhash lag. The rest that are less are fine.
Don't close US3 it is/was the best server. The EC2 servers choke on fast miners. Every miner I have that can go > 400 mhash cry constantly about not providing work fast enough and spill to backups. 10-20% of my hashrate is wasted. My two main boxes are ~1300 mhash and only get 1000 on Us1.
I have my projectx workers routed through gpumax so it appears as several low mhash/s workers. That said, each worker is still ~1.5Ghash/s and I have no dropouts whatsoever  Wink
If you want you could try passing some shares through my side to see if you get the same issue.
Don't close US3 it is/was the best server. The EC2 servers choke on fast miners. Every miner I have that can go > 400 mhash cry constantly about not providing work fast enough and spill to backups. 10-20% of my hashrate is wasted. My two main boxes are ~1300 mhash and only get 1000 on Us1.
20th, 21st & 22nd paid.
Catching up  Wink
Activity: 893
Just got paid for the 18th, which was, er, over a week ago  Undecided

You're lucky you got paid.  I checked the payment page and it shows all payments made for the 18th except I did not receive mine and it's colored as being paid.
Just got paid for the 18th, which was, er, over a week ago  Undecided
Activity: 686
Come on Marty, I want to mine with you more but your days without activity scare me away, I'm mining with abcpool and bitminter right now.
Just got paid for the 16th, still waiting for 17th,18th,19th,20th and 21st  Undecided

He owes you like what 2 coins? He owes me about 30...

chill dude..
I've actually been pointing some fairly considerable hashing his way these past couple of days.
Yours is the M79 address right? If so I'm lagging just behind you on the amount of hashes I'm sending to projectx at this particular moment...

He owes you like what 2 coins? He owes me about 30...

chill dude..
Pages:
Jump to: