Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 21. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 03:26:16 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

That's going to make my profits faster. With 1 btc, I could use maybe BTC.50 and then split it to half  in very cheap coins like burst and pink because they have always up and down movements everytime.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 01:13:22 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
I would cash it all out. Make shopping spree, buy my wife with an expensive set of jewelries, signature bags and shoes, treat her to a cozy restaurant and spend the night on a 5 star hotel. The next morning i will wake up with a big smile on my face realizing that this is only but a DREAM.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 11:53:15 PM
Well if the price is good enough to secure my financial problems, then it is okay. The offer is fixed, and price of bitcoin is not yet stable. So offers are secured. That may be a good opportunity.
Activity: 252
December 11, 2017, 11:24:06 PM
For me i will hold the half of this and the other half i will withdraw so i can invest to other business. We know all that the price of BTC always increasing this time and we don't know when it can stop. Just say simple thank you to person who can give a gift to you like BTC and remember them when you became a millionaire someday.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
December 11, 2017, 10:41:37 PM
For me, i will just keep the bitcoin. I know investing is a good way too but keeping a bitcoin is the safest way to have a good profit because the price of the bitcoin is continuously increasing from time to time. Sometimes it will decrease but it will increase again and it pass its previous highest value.
Activity: 151
December 11, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Hodl all day! Bitcoin is the future and that would be amazing gift!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 10:11:27 PM
I am in bitcoin so i will keep it but hard to say for someone who don't know a lot about the cryptos.
Activity: 49
December 11, 2017, 09:40:41 PM
I will sell half to fiat and half more i use for trading altcoin if there really is someone who gives me 1 btc for nothing.
Activity: 476
December 11, 2017, 09:10:36 PM

if anyone gives 1 bitcoin as a gift and for free I will divide it up to some parts to buy another altcoin so that bitcoin is growing and can be added a lot.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
December 11, 2017, 09:05:23 PM
Nowadays, 1 bitcoin is already a very huge amount of money that you we can have. If i am going to receive 1 bitcoin from someone, i will not spend it right away. Instead, i will look for a better investment and invest all of it. Having that kind of amount of bitcoin is an opportunity for me to earn and gain a decent amount of money for my future goals. I will do my best and work hard to make that 1 bitcoin increase its amount and after i do that, i can return 1 bitcoin or even higher amount to someone who gave me that.
Activity: 266
December 11, 2017, 08:44:28 PM
When 1 bitcoin would be given to me as a gift. I consider it as a trearure not only it is a money but it is a gift so i decided to keep it for a better price because when i already convert it into cash,ill used that money to buy a something memorable that can i seen every day as a good gift came from someone else .
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 08:31:51 PM
1Bitcoin as a gift from someone maybe I will give it to my friend who intruduced me bitcoin and teach me where and how to earn it using this forum and I really hope that I'm doing better to earn much better bitcoin to gave my friend a gift like for now Christmas is coming so maybe that could happened to me.
Activity: 207
December 11, 2017, 08:31:34 PM
as of my age 1Bitcoin is really gift from someone in my first salary i am very happy because i buy a new pants and clothes thats why 1btc is really gift from some one.
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 08:25:43 PM
when the time i heard about 1bitcoin i dont mind it i just ignore it,but in a little way they teach how to join and now i know,it is a really gift from someone thats why i have to put my time for the sake of our future.
Activity: 40
December 10, 2017, 05:06:56 PM
You're really luck and i won't sell it at this moment . I will keep it at the souvenir.
Activity: 116
December 10, 2017, 12:32:27 PM
If ever i get lucky and was given a 1bitcoin from someone, i probably be like (OMG) very happy of course. Having a 1bitcoin is not a joke. Maybe i will convert  half of it and use it for our everyday needs since i have kids to take care of. A half of 1bitcoin is a lot if i cashed it. I can do so many things with the money. And of course the other half of it , i will remain it in my wallet. I will hold it for a year for me to be able to use it for investiment.

The same here dude, I would jump up to the sky because of my happiness. I know this will never happen, I was happy for second temporarly. I would hold them on my wallet for long term and would enjoy the profit.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 12:30:10 PM
Hodl it or just get to know which bitcoin is and try to increase my wallet by trading it into something else and try to make more btc to hodl.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 10, 2017, 12:29:29 PM
If ever i get lucky and was given a 1bitcoin from someone, i probably be like (OMG) very happy of course. Having a 1bitcoin is not a joke. Maybe i will convert  half of it and use it for our everyday needs since i have kids to take care of. A half of 1bitcoin is a lot if i cashed it. I can do so many things with the money. And of course the other half of it , i will remain it in my wallet. I will hold it for a year for me to be able to use it for investiment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 10, 2017, 11:56:53 AM

Having 1btc is having a lot of money and the decision of how to spend it goes in two ways.
1. If I decide to hold it for a year or two and there is a fall in price of bitcoin, then I  will be losing a great deal.
2. The other way round,  if I decide to cash it out,  then it means I have cashed out my capital bitcoin which could be used as an investment if held for a year or so.

So,  the best thing to do is to collect half of it and put the remaining to be used as an investment
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
December 09, 2017, 10:49:46 PM
Digitally speaking, that will be a very expensive gift one could ever received. A gift that can grow its market price through times and i have 1 Bitcoin in my wallet, i will leave it into my btc wallet for a year or two.
Pages:
Jump to: