Pages:
Author

Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone - page 18. (Read 16811 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 30
December 25, 2017, 05:16:41 AM
I would put it on a good use, maybe 80% of it would be converted first into our country's currency then try to grow the rest by trading, investment, and exchange.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 04:39:19 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

If I would have one bitcoin as a gift I would consider it as the best gift ever. I would encash it right away and gift the half to my mom as a financial help for our daily needs. I would save the other half for the assurance and security of my future. I would be very thankful if I would have a single bitcoin.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 04:34:21 AM
If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

In my opinion, it is better to convert into altcoins by joining some ICOs, presale or trading on some prestigious exchanges such as bittrex, poloniex, tradesatoshi. 1 BTC is not really a large fund at all. Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
December 25, 2017, 04:10:10 AM
if I give someone a bitcoin, I'll do 50 for 0.02 btc wallets and give to everyone I ever knew, because if someone shares something, I can't take it )
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
December 25, 2017, 04:05:41 AM
Firstly 1 btc as gift, that person is really lucky. On this price he should never sell his bitcoin if he sell it right now than in future he will regret it. So wait until 1month if price doesn't  change than you should sell it. Or other you can do it that you can sell 30% now and some amount you can sell it in future.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 03:27:27 AM
Hold it for more because Bitcoin price will increase more in 2018 as a lot of investors are keep on eye and ear on this new trading instrument
I think only a father can give such an expensive gift to his daughter because no one has the courage to give bitcoin in gift to someone. Definitely it shall be a very close relation when some give bitcoin in gift. Personally I have not yet been any person in my life who gives bitcoin in gift.

Most probably that woman in future shall prefer bitcoin than gold in gift from their husband. Lucky man or woman of the world will receive bitcoin in gift from someone.
Activity: 201
December 24, 2017, 04:15:51 AM
If I had a friend who will give me a bitcoin as a gift, I will be so glad to accept it and for sure I will not stop praising him since the price of bitcoin now is getting higher and higher again.
Activity: 322
December 21, 2017, 07:28:07 AM
I would be very lucky if someone will give me 1 bitcoin as a gift. We all can see how fast changing the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is such a blessing to everyone who has been using bitcoin for years. We all see how lucky all the people who used it because it can help a lot of people earn big. It can help all the people who are financially ill. Any thing you would want to buy is now possible. That is why if you are given a chance to receive 1bitcoin. Never hesitate to grab it because it can change lives. It can make you rich.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
December 21, 2017, 07:07:24 AM

if there really is someone who gives 1 bitcoin to me as a gift I will use for trading and investment so my bitcoin will continue to grow
You will be highly lucky if receive bitcoin as a gift from someone. Only that person who loves you on a serious note can give you bitcoin as a gift and what you have planned to do with it is absolutely correct and wise decision. This coin is all the time growing in value and people are making money with it simply by holding it for a long time. Patience and long term holding are the two basic principles of becoming rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 06:20:10 PM
If someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll just keep it for a long time. I am sure that such a gift will be very valuable to me as it is growing rapidly and making good profits without much effort on my part.
I really doubt that at the current valuation of bitcoin, Anyone will be willing to just gift someone 1BTC maybe only the billionaires of the world would be able to do that but when i do receive a 1BTC gift me selling or saving it will entirely depend on financial situation at that very moment.
Yeah, who could afford loosing 1 BTC by giving it as  a gift. Anyways if someone will do, how generous of him to do that and he must have a lot of BTC to be able to do that. The price of BTC reaches another value for this week which makes it hard and impossible to buy now and it seems like that the price will continue to grow since many people are becoming interested now in earning it. Professionals and students in our country are becoming aware of bitcoin and there are many offers about bitcoin investments. If somehow, someone give me 1BTC, I will forever be grateful to that person.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 04:35:52 PM
Bitcoin will be worth so much more in the years to come; if you can afford to invest, this is absolutely the best thing to invest in.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 17, 2017, 03:44:12 PM
If someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll just keep it for a long time. I am sure that such a gift will be very valuable to me as it is growing rapidly and making good profits without much effort on my part.
I really doubt that at the current valuation of bitcoin, Anyone will be willing to just gift someone 1BTC maybe only the billionaires of the world would be able to do that but when i do receive a 1BTC gift me selling or saving it will entirely depend on financial situation at that very moment.
Activity: 224
December 17, 2017, 02:32:04 PM
If this could happen to me on Christmas day, I will just hold it until I have gained ten times of my initial investment. I do not care if bitcoin will drop because it was given free.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 02:25:27 PM

if there really is someone who gives 1 bitcoin to me as a gift I will use for trading and investment so my bitcoin will continue to grow
Yeah it is increasing and growing so if you will hold bitcoin for long time you will see how fast bitcoin will grow and it will make profit. No one is able to get bitcoin benefit if not waiting for price to increase and get high so it is main opportunity of bitcoin to increase and be able to give high profit. If a friend is giving you bitcoin and you have holding it you will be able to make it double in very short time and will get high profit.
Activity: 380
December 17, 2017, 09:12:43 AM
Well, if you don't really need the cash now, then hold it. If you have better investment that bitcoin, you can take a portion of it and diversified your investment. It's really all up to you.
Activity: 364
December 17, 2017, 08:06:51 AM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 17, 2017, 07:46:08 AM

if any good person like that would give me a Bitcoin for me then I would split it for trading capital in altcoin and save it for a better future.
Then it is not permissible to give you bitcoin as gift because you are not a true believer and altcoins are bleeding mate investing in to them is like throwing money on loss and bitcoin is the best currency so of you receive gift keep it and hold it for the longer terms and all this thing will bring millions of profit one days and you will be impressed a lot by rate if that bitcoin gifted to you and it will compel you to buy more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 16, 2017, 11:03:04 AM
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
December 16, 2017, 09:27:17 AM
if somebody gift me 1 bitcoin i think i will use that money for trading, until the the profit around 50% and i will withdraw the 50% of that profit and i will tell to people that give me the bitcoin and maybe i will give it back the bitcoin because i already receive the profit from that bitcoin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 09:23:37 AM
Believe me keep money or asset with bitcoin are good things.
Pages:
Jump to: